Short Conversation 初进餐厅 Enter a Restaurant Waiter:Good evening.Do you have a reservation? Ann:Yes. We've got a reservation. The name is Ann. Waiter:Let me see.OK,this way,please.This is your table.And would you like to order now? Ann:Yes. Wai

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文导学

更改预定 你好。我想更改我预订的从6月20日到6月23日的房间。 A: Hi, I'd like to change my reservation from June 20 to June 23. 你好。我想更改预订的从6月20日到6月23日的房间。 B:OK, May I have your name, plea

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

不能改变日期 不,不可能。 A:Could you hold the line, please? I'll check our room availability for that day... Thank you for wdting, sir. I'm afraid our hotel is fully booked on that night. Is it possibte for you to change your reservati

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

By Paul Thompson Studying a fiber left on the end of a plant: Did it come from clothes? Or from burlap used for transporting marijuana? VOICE ONE: This is Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And this is Shirley G

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 Explorations

Ask one hundred people whether they love to travel and most of them will probably say yes. Discovering a new place can be fun and exciting. But getting to that place is often a lot less enjoyable. Flying is a popular travel method. But airports can b

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Thank you for calling the Hilton Hotel. 感谢您致电希尔顿酒店。 I'd like to reserve a room. 我想预订一个房间。 Good morning.Room Reservation.May I help you,sir? 客房预约部,早上好,能为您效劳吗,先生? Yes,I'd l

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 Would you please bring me a supper? 请送一份晚餐来好吗? What else would you like to eat? 您还有什么想吃的吗? Would you please sign the bill, sir? 请您签单好吗? I'm afraid all our t

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

unit 226 预定单间 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Hello, Friendship Restaurant. May I help you? A:你好,友谊餐厅,能为您效劳吗? B:I'd like to book a table tonight. B:我要预订今晚的桌位。 A:Yes, Sir. For how many people, pl

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(196) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Reservation 预定房间 A:Room Reservations. Good afternoon. 订房中心。下午好。 B:I'd like to book a double room for December 6th. 我想订一间12月6日的双人间。 A:That's fine, sir. A double room for December 6th, right? 好的,先

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

今天我们要学的词是discount。 Discount, 做名词用,有折价的意思。 I bought the dress at a 50% discount, 我这条裙子是五折买的。 We made room reservations at a five-star hotel for our class reunion and even got a group di

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Last year David Emory ditched his car. Now he relies on mass transit or his own two feet to get around. He works in transportation planning. So it seemed appropriate. It's nice not to have to, you know, worry about the upkeep of a car. You know, don

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2007年

Make sure to get people's names right when sending out the invitations. 发邀请函时要确保把姓名写对。 Make sure to get people's names right when sending out the invitations. 发邀请函时要确保把姓名写对。 I'll pay attention t

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel. 我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿 2 I?d like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想把这张票换成头等车。 3 I?d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago. 我要预订去

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

预定单人房 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Can I help you? A:能为您效劳吗? B:Wait a minute, please. B:请稍等片刻。 A:Have you made a reservation? A:您预订了吗? B:No, I'd like to book a single room with one double bed. B:没有,

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(291) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

餐厅预定篇 出国旅行,吃一定是重头戏!但是当看到菜单上那些密密麻麻的英文单词整个人瞬间就不好了呢,更可怕的是菜单上还没!有!图!片!拿出词典一个个单词查?nonono,把这篇文章

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1. Do I need a reservation to go by ship? 我坐船去需要预订吗? 还能这样说: Do I have to make a reservation if I take ship? Do you think I should make a reservation to go by ship? 谚语: A little leak will sink a great ship. 千里之

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. You can not have the window table, for it is reserved. 您不能用那张靠窗的餐桌,因为它已经预订出去了。 还能这样说: The table by the window has been reseved, so you can't have it. The window table is not available, bec

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

STAFF 1: Hey, it's still leaning to the left. STAFF 2: It is not! SULLEY: Hey, fellas. Hey, Jerry! STAFF 1: Hey, Mr. Sullivan! SULLEY: Guys, I told you call me Sulley. STAFF 2: Haha. I don't think so. STAFF 1: We just wanted to wish you good luck tod

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Contact the tour conductor for any question. 任何问题都跟导游联络。 You will be contacted by the tour conductor. 导游会跟你联络。 Contact Lida upon your arrival in Los Angeles. 当你到洛杉矶时跟琳达联络。 You should con

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

Is it Lynx? 这是Lynx牌吗? There are three to ten. 这里是三号到十号。 That's exactly what I want. 这正是我想要的。 May I see the Spalding wood set? 我可以看Spalding木杆吗? What numbers do you want? 你想要几号的呢?

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语