A: I need to book a room at your hotel. B: On what day will you be beginning your stay? A: Our stay will be beginning on May 14th. B: Can you tell me how many days you need the room for? A: Please book the room for 3 nights. B: Would you like a singl

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

A: I was wondering if you would be able to help me with vacation plans. B: Have you chosen your destination? A: I dont know where I want to go yet. B: Do you enjoy warm weather, or are you looking forward to a cooler vacation? A: A nice temperate cli

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

2012年实用商务英语句式模板02 我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。 I'd like to reconfirm my flight from london to tokyo. 我的预订号码是2991. my reservation number is 2991. 我在东京预订的。 I made a reservati

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

A: I'd like to book a table for three or four at seven. 我想预订一张7点钟的3人或4人桌位。 B: At 7 o'clock. OK, and may I have your name? 7点钟。好的,请问您叫什么名字? A: Jordan. 乔丹。 A: Good morning. Yale's restau

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

1. Excuse me , but are you MR. Magee from Australia? 对不起,请问您是澳大利亚的马格现实吗? 2. Pleased to see you. 见到你很高兴。 3. How nice to meet you again. 再次见到你真的很高兴。 4. How many pieces of luggage

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 商务口语大全

W: Do you have a reservation? M: Yes, I called you last week from New York. My name is George Lee. W: Wait a second, please. Yes, Mr. Lee. We have a room reserved for you. How long do you plan to stay? M: Probably two days. My wife will join me tomo

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

UNshore travel agency.may I help you? Yes ,I'd like to make a plane reservation to Shanghai,China. Your name ,please? Jiaxiang.I'd like to leave on May fifth. Let me see what's available. Yes,Air China has a flight on May fifth.at nine fifteen in th

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

经典句型:Have you got any vacant rooms today? 今天有空房间吗? A:Have you got any vacant rooms today? 甲:今天有空房间吗? B:Yes. We have double rooms. 乙:是的。有双人间。 A:Please book me one. 甲:请给我订一间。 经

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

Check in(旅馆)登记;办理登机手续 They checked in at that hotel. 他们在那家旅馆登记入住了。 He had checked in at HongQiao airport for a flight to New York. 他在虹桥机场办理了飞往纽约的登机手续。 A:Good ev

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

LISTENING 3Checking into a Hotel 登记住房 Vocabulary 下来听到的对话中,用到了 1~6 所列出的单字和片语,请从( A ) ~ ( F )中选出意思最接近的选项。 1.confirm (A)Luggage 2.signature (B)provided or available

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 听见英国

填写表格 请您填一下这个登记表可以吗? A: WilI you please fill in the registration form? 请您填一下这个登记表可以吗? B: OK. Surname, first name, nationality, permanent address, place and date of birth, and signature. Is

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

Buffalo Meat on the Menu Again for Native Tribe The Oglala Lakota tribe on the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota is close to regaining its traditional food supply. The Charging Buffalo Meat House will open for business soon. The business will pr

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(二)月

2005年高考试题英语听力(上海卷)录音稿 I. Listening Comprehension Part A Short Conversations Directions: In Part A, you will hear ten short conversations between two speakers. At the end of each conversations, a question will be aske

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(246) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语听力

本杰明的美国朋友托德的女儿罗拉来中国玩,住在本杰明家里。雪莉打算这个周末带她去看中国传统戏剧。这不,她现在正在打电话订票呢。 Listen Read Learn Telephonist: Good morning. Vane Theater, at your service. Shirley: Hello. I'm thinking about watching a Ch

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Lesson 30 Making Calls 第30课 打电话 A:Good morning. Grand China. May I help you? A:早上好。大中华餐厅。我能为您效劳吗? B:I'd like to reserve a table for six this evening. B:我想今晚订一张六个人的桌位。 A:Yes

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语口语宝典第一册

VOICE ONE: I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Barbara Klein with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. Today we visit the desert of the American Southwest to learn about a group of people called the Shadow Wolves. (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Lambert Cross, n

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(九)月

Every year around Christmas, Stockbridge, a small town in western Massachusetts, puts on a display unlike any other in the US. The celebrated American artist Norman Rockwell, who passed away some 30 years ago, used the New England town as the setting

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

13. You've had a long flight. 一路辛苦了! 还能这样说: You must be tired on the long flight. Long flight. 应用解析: seek safety in flight 溜之大吉; put the enemy to flight 打得敌人溃逃; flight path 风行方向或路线

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

星级典句: 第一句:I'd like to make a plane reservation to Shanghai, China. 我想预定一个去中国上海的机位。 A: Good morning, Chinese Airlines. Domestic reservations. Can I help you? 早上好。中国航空公司。国内航班预

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

星级典句: 第一句:Excuse me, I want to cancel a flight reservation. 打扰了,我想取消航班预定。 A: Excuse me, I want to cancel a reservation. 打扰了,我想取消航班预定。 B: OK. Tell me your flight and your name, plea

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话