Daily Life - Hotel Upgrade A: Good afternoon. What can I do for you? B: Id like to check in please. I have a reservation under the name Anthony Roberts. A: All right R.O.B.E.R.T.S... Oh, Mr. Roberts wevebeen expecting you and here is your keycard to

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Part 1 Where to Eat in America 美国餐馆种类 If you want a hamburger, hotdog or fied potato, you can go to those REFR ESHMENT STANDS or SNACK BARS , which also sell soft drinks.You can find these stalls everywhere, parks, theatre entrance, airport, b

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 CRI实用英语课堂

Gabriel was running late. He had a 2 oclock appointment to give blood at the gymnasium at George Washington High School. At least he thought he had; no one had ever called him back to confirm his reservation. Probably a confirmation call wasnt even n

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文小故事

A: Hi, could you help me make a plane reservation? B: I would be happy to help you. Where do you plan on going? A: I am going to go to Hawaii. B: For that destination, you may leave from Los Angeles or Burbank Airport. Which would you prefer? A: I th

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

餐馆就餐 我想预订餐位。 I'd like to make a reservation. 还有空座位吗? Do you have any places available? 请找一张四人用的桌子。 A table for four please. 能把菜单给我看看吗? May I have the menu? 我待一会再点

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Hi,can I help you? Yes. We have a reservation. What's your name,Sir? Jack. Yes Sir. We have your reservation. Could you fill up these forms,please? The reservation was for a double,for three nights. Wasn't it? Yes,Sir. That's correct. How will you pa

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

宾馆住宿 我想订一间房。 I'd like to reserve a room. 我预订了房间。 I have a reservation. 我想办理住宿登记手续。 I'd like to check in. 我想要一个单人间。 I want a single room. 我要一个有两张单人床的房间

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

英语口语王 想说就说(五)30

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(五)

Raymond: I'd like to make a reservation to Los Angeles for next Monday. 我要预订一张下礼拜一去洛杉矶的机票。 Ground Staff: Just a second and I'll check the schedule. 请稍等,我查一下时刻表。 R: I'll need an economy ticke

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

替找旅馆我另外你们找一家旅馆好吗? A:Shall I find another hotel fbr you? B: Yes, please do and make it quick!好的。 麻烦您快一点! Certainly sir. I'll book you into a hotel in this area. Just a moment, please. 好的,我帮

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

A: I am planning a trip and need help making my airline reservation. B: Sure. Where are you traveling to on your trip? A: I will be vacationing in Oregon. B: You have an option of departing from Los Angeles or Burbank Airport. What is your preference

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

By Greg Flakus Porcupine, South Dakota 28 August 2007 There are many ethnic radio stations and broadcast programs in the United States, but there is only one fully independent community radio station serving the residents of a Native American Indian

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(八月)

Iran is reacting sharply to U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's remarks that the Persian state is becoming a military dictatorship. Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, accuses Clinton of spreading lies and the United States of turnin

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

A: Hey, Devi, have you thought about where would you like to go to dinner on Friday for your birthday? B: I am not sure. I don't know that many restaurants around here. A: You know, we could look online at the local Internet sites. B: Good. Let's tak

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: The latest chapter in the controversial Keystone oil pipeline played out late this week. A federal judge in Montana temporarily blocked the project and asked for an additional environmental review. Indigenous activists are cheering

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

第一句:I'd like to speak to the ticket reservation department. 我要接通电话。 A: Hello. I'd like to speak to the ticket researvation department. 你好。我要接通订票部。 B: Just a minute, please. 请稍等。 A: I'd like to book

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

星级典句: 第一句:Could I have two adjacent rooms with twin beds? 我可以要两间相临的带双人床的房间吗? A: Have you made a reservation? 您预订了吗? B: No. Could I have two adjacent rooms with twin beds? 没,我可以

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(218) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: Devi, have you thought about where would you like to go to dinner on Friday for your birthday? B: I am not sure. I don't know that many restaurants around here. A: You know, we could look online at the local Internet sites. B: Good. Let's take a l

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 食物-Food

1.Do you have rooms for tomorrow evening?/ Are there rooms available for tomorrow evening?/ Do you have any vacancies for tomorrow evening?/ Do you have a single room? 明天晚上有空房吗? Sorry. All the rooms have been booked. 对不起,所有

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

I flew into Atlanta the afternoon before a big meeting. I hailed a taxi at the airport and told the driver the name of the hotel. I asked him how long it would take to get there. He said it would only be 20 minutes. I sat back and relaxed. We got to

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客