旅游口语情景对话 第69天:怎样表达无预定散客入住
时间:2019-01-21 作者:英语课 分类:旅游英语口语情景对话
英语课
星级典句:
第一句:Could I have two adjacent 1 rooms with twin beds?
我可以要两间相临的带双人床的房间吗?
A: Have you made a reservation 2?
您预订了吗?
B: No. Could I have two adjacent rooms with twin beds?
没,我可以要两间相邻的带双人床的房间吗?
第二句:It's high season.
现在是旺季。
A: It's high season. Lots of tourists are flooding into our city, so it's difficult to get rooms facing the lake in our hotel without reservation.
现在是旺季,许多游客涌入我们的城市,所以没有预定的话很难在我们酒店找到朝向湖的房间。
B: OK, I'll take the two rooms you've offered.
好吧,我要你说的那两间。
相关表达:
key card指的是卡式钥匙,接待员会问:
Would you please fill out this form when I prepare the key card for you?
在我为您准备钥匙前,您能先填下这张表吗?
Your room number is 1818.
您的房间号是1818。
在这个句子中,房间号应读作eighteen eighteen。
adj.(to)邻近的,毗连的
- These young students lives in adjacent rooms.这些年轻的学生住在毗连的房间里。
- The house adjacent to ours is under repairs.与我家相邻的房子正在修缮。
n.保留条件,限制条件;预订座位
- The instruction should be carried out without any reservation.应当不折不扣地执行这个指示。
- I accept your statement without reservation.我完全相信你的话。