DESK PERSON: May I help you? CAROL: Yes, I would like to check in. DESK PERSON: Do you have a reservation? CAROL: Yes, my name is Carol Jiang. That's spelled J - I - A - N - G. DESK PERSON: I'm sorry, Ma'am. I can't find anything under that name.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(230) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语

Patricia and her husband, Mike, were having an argument about another woman in Mike's lifehis mother. You two haven't dined together for so long, Patricia said. Mike replied by saying that his busy job occupied most of his time. He also said that he

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤生活英语

INTRODUCTION TO ACT I Today on TUNING IN THE U.S.A., Grandpa and Robbie are at the Stewart home in Riverdale. Robbie wants to write a newspaper article about his trip out West. But where is he going to begin? How is he going to write just one article

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐美语

[00:01.06]You do? 真的? [00:02.07]Yes, I do. 对,真的 [00:10.07]What are you doing? 你在做什么? [00:11.87]We always go that way. 我们老是走那条路 [00:13.74]And do you know why? 你知道为什么吗? [00:17.08]Why? 为什么? [00:18.

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(272) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-如果能再爱一次

在谈判过程中,我们一定要注意听懂每一句话,这很有可能影响到谈判的结果。因此没听清楚的话一定要问。那么今天就要告诉大家如何请求他人重复他所说的话。 I beg you pardon? 能重复一遍吗

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 cri职场英语

Are you ready for a new adventure? Grandfather Alden asked with a twinkle in his eyes. It was nearly dusk, and the four Alden children were sitting in the living room playing Go Fish with Mrs. McGregor, the family housekeeper. What kind of adventure?

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 37 The Mystery of the Lost Vil

Man: Hi, I made a reservation for a mid-size vehicle. The name is Jimmy Fox. Agent: Im sorry, we have no mid-size available at the moment. Man: I dont understand, I made a reservation, do you have my reservation? Agent: Yes, we do, unfortunately we r

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: I need a suggestion for a restaurant here in Manhattan. B: Certainly! How much are you planning to spend on dinner, sir? A: My date's very sophisticated, so I'm sure she would expect nothing but the best. B: May I suggest our own hotel restaurant?

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

Famous Americans Geronimo; The Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race; amiable versus amicable; biases Words: warrior Apache to mourn raid settler reservation paratrooper dog sled to survey musher checkpoint sponsorship amiable amicable bias

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

1. A) She knows where Martha has gone. B) Martha will go to the concert by herself. C) It is quite possible for the man to find Martha. D) The man is going to meet Martha at the concert. 2. A) The air pollution is caused by the development of industr

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语六级听力练习集锦

The Warden was a blond and brachycephalic Alpha-Minus, short, red, moon-faced, and broad-shouldered, with a loud booming voice, very well adapted to the utterance of hypnop.dic wisdom. 总监是个金头发白皮肤的阿尔法减。矮个儿、脸短而

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

找位子 A:I had a reservation. 我预订了座位。 B: May I have your name? 请问您的姓名? A:When will a table be available? 什么时候会有空位? B: The tables will be available at 9. 九点钟的时候会有空位。 重点词汇

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗? 2 Is there any earlier one? 还有更早一点的吗? 3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? 4 Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? 2.Is there any earlier one? 还有更早一点的吗? 3.Excuse me. May I get by? 对不起,我可以上车吗? 4.Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. trai

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

释义: have to+动词不得不做某事 表示不得不做某事,强调动词的强行成分。虽然不是助词,但经常会被当成助词来用,过去式为 had to,将来时为 will have to。 例句: I'm sorry, but I have to cancel my

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

What number should I call in case of accident? 当发生事故时我应该打几号电话? Does this insurance cover the passengers,too? 这个保险包括同行者吗? Yes,it does. 是的,它包括。 What is the name of the insurance company?

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

I suggest you go to this place this afternoon. 我建议你今天下午去这里。 I'm pretty sure you will enjoy this place. 我可以肯定你会喜欢这个地方。 Come down to the lobby immediately. 立刻下来到大厅。 The bus is leaving

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

The door will automatically be locked. 这个门会自动锁好。 Sorry,I left the key in my room and I'm locked out. 对不起,我把钥匙放在房里,我被关在门外。 Key please.Room 702. 请给701房的钥匙。 What is my room rate? 我的

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

Dear General Manager, As a staff of Sales Department, I'm very glad to see the rapid development of our hotel. With the coming of New Year, I am writing to you to pre I think more on the further improvement of our hotel-to establish a website of our

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Hotel check in入住酒店 当你做好Room reservation房间预订; 就可以Hotel check in入住宾馆了; When you get to the hotel当你进了宾馆 After filling some information填完表格 The staff will give you the key card. 工作人员就

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(273) / 评论(0) 分类 cri职场英语