商务口语大全 partⅢ 商业往来 -Unit 1 接机
时间:2018-12-26 作者:英语课 分类:商务口语大全
1. Excuse me , but are you MR. Magee from Australia? 对不起,请问您是澳大利亚的马格现实吗?
2. Pleased to see you. 见到你很高兴。
3. How nice to meet you again. 再次见到你真的很高兴。
4. How many pieces of luggage do you have? 您有几件行李?
5. Long time no see. 好久不见。
6. I have heard a lot of you. 常听人提起您。
7. Have you have a pleasant journey?旅途愉快吗?
8. have you enjoyed your journey?旅途愉快吗?
9. Is this your first visit to Changsha?您是第一次来长沙吗?
10. I wish you a very wonderful stay here. 希望您在这过的愉快。
11. I'll show you around tomorrow. 我明天带您转转。
12. I never thought to meet you here. 真没想到在这里见到你。
13. Here is my calling card. 这是我的名片。
14. Small world, isn't it? 这世界真小,对吧?
CONVERSATION 1
A: Excuse me, but are you Mr. Martin from England? A: 您好,您是来自美国的马丁先生吗?
B: That's it . I am Joe Martin. You must be zhangyao from beijing Tianfa foreign Trade CO. Ltd. B:是啊。 我是乔.马丁。 您一定是北京天发对外贸易有限公司的张瑶吧?
A: Yes , Nice to meet you , Mr. Martin. 是的,很高兴见到您,马丁先生。
B: Nice to meet you too. Mr. Zhang. Now let me introduce my family. This is wife, Marry, and this is my son, Tom. 很高兴见到您,张先生, 奥,让我来介绍一下我的家庭,这是的妻子玛丽,这是我的儿子汤姆。
A: How do you do? 你们好!
C: How do you do, Mr.zhang? 您好,张先生
A: Let me help you with your luggage. 我来帮您拿行李吧,
B: NO , thanks. I can manage it . 不,谢谢。我能行。
A: Did you have a good flight . Mr.Marlin?旅途愉快吗,马丁先生?
B: Wonderful ! Nice food and good service.But how long wiil it take us to get to the hotel? 很愉快,吃的好, 服务也不错,请问我们要多久才能到达宾馆?
A: About 45 minutes' ride. Our car is waiting over there. Let't go. 大约45分钟的车程。车子在那边等着呢,我们走吧。
Conversation 2
A: How are you , MR.Brown? How nice to see you again. How is everything going? 您好,布朗先生,很高兴能再次见到您。 过的怎么样?
B: Very well. What about you? 很好。您怎么样?
A: Not bad. thanks. Our company has sent me to pick you up here. 还可以,谢谢。我们公司派我来这儿接您。
B: That is so nice of you. 你们真的是太好了。
A: How was your flight?旅途怎么样?
B: Well. generally speaking it was fine, But it is really a long distance from New York to shanghai. Oh, Mrs. Liang, let me introduce my assistant,Mr.Blake. 嗯,总体来说还好,就是从纽约到上海真的是一次长途旅行啊。 哦,梁太太,让我介绍下我的助手布莱克先生给您认识。
A: How do you do . Mr.Blake?I am Liang Hong. 您好,布莱克先生。我是梁红。
C: How do you do. Mrs.Liang? 您好,梁太太。
A: Is it your first visit to China? 这是您第一次来中国吧?
C: Yes. I have been dreaming of coming to China for years. I am so glad that it has come true finally.是的,我多年来一直在梦想着能来中国,我很高兴现在终于实现了。
A: I hope you will have a nice stay in China。 希望您能在中国的过的愉快。
C: Thank you , I am sure i wil. 谢谢,我相信会的
A: You must be very tired after such a long flight. 你们长途飞行后一定很累了,让我载你们去宾馆吧。
B: Great, thank you.
A: My pleasure. 很荣幸效劳。
Conversation 3
A: How are you, Mr. Wilson?您好吗,威尔逊先生?
B: Very well. thank you, And you? 我很好,谢谢,您呢?
A: Fine, too, thanks. we met two years ago. I picked you up at the airport two years ago on behalf 1 of our company. 很好,谢谢,我们两年前见过。我也是代表我们公司来机场接的您。
B: That's right. How nice to see you again.是的,很高兴能再次见到您。
A: ME too. Now i have been the general manger of our company. 我也是,我现在已经是我们公司的总经理了。
B: Oh, great! Congratulations! 噢,太棒了,祝贺你。
A: Thank you . Let me help you with the luggage. 谢谢。让我帮您拿行李吧,
B: Thank you . Please take this one. 谢谢,请拿这个吧
A: OK . By the way , how about having some coffee now? I suppose you must be very tired. 好的。顺便问一下,现在喝点咖啡怎么样?我想您一定很累了
B: That is a good idea 这是一个好主意。
Conversation 4
A: Where can i get my baggage? I can't find my baggage. 我们在哪里取行李,我找不到我的行李了
B: Please wait for a moment while we are inestigating. 我们正在调查,请稍等一下
A: Here is my claim tag 2. I'd like to make a lost baggage report.Could you please check it urgently 3? 这是我的行李票。我必须填分行李遗失报告,是否请您紧急查询一下?
B:would you come with me to the office? Can you descibe your baggage? 请给我到办公室。请描述一下您的行李,好吗?
A: It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray, how soon will i find out?它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。多快可以找到它?
B: It depands. Generally it takes about a day. 视情况而定,通常一天
A: OK. Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.how can you help me if you can't find my baggage today? 好的,一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的宾馆,若有今天无法找到行李,你们怎么帮助我?
B:We can supply some basic necessities 4 for the night. 我们能给您提供一些过夜的基本必需品
Conversation 5
A: Where is the tourist information? 旅游咨询中心在哪里?
B: It is near the corner of the street.(At the tourist informatio) 它在街角那里(在旅游咨询中心)
A: Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive? 是否可建议一家较为廉价的旅馆?
B;The Sunshine inn 5 a block away from here is perfect for you .距离这里的一个街区的阳光旅馆对你应该很适合。
A: IS it a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night? 是每晚花费在50美元以下的旅馆吗
B: Yes
A: Besides is there an airport bus to the city there?此外那里是否有机场巴士可到市区
B: I am afraid not .恐怕没有
Conversation 8
A: Hello This is United Airlines 这里是联合航空,您好
B: I'd like to reconfilm my flight .我想要确认一下我的航班
A:What's your name and flight number is UA 021 for NewYork 请说您的名字与班机号码?
B;MY name is Chengfeng,and the flight number is UA 021 for New York .我的名字是程峰,班机号码是飞往纽约的联合航空021班机
A:When is it? 行程是哪一天
B: May 6th. I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves 5月6号,我想要确认班机时间没有改变
A: I can't find your name . 我找不到您的名字
B: Really?
A; May i have your name again? 请再告诉我一次您的名字?
B: OK . I am Chengfeng. 好的,我是程峰
A: I stil can't find your name on the reservation 6 list. Anyway, we have seats for bookings on this flight. 我仍然无法在订单中找的您的名字,别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供给新的定位者
Conversation 7
A: One economy class seat. is that right? 一个经济舱座位,对吗
B: Now you have been booked.没问题,您已经完成定位
A: Thanks a lot What time do you start check-in? 谢谢,你们何时办理登机?
B: You must check-in at least one hour before Sorry. this flight is full . 你必须在至少一个小时前办理登机。抱歉,这班飞机已满了
A:What is the possibility of my getting a seat if i wait? 若是我在此等候的话,有座位的几率有多大?
B: I am not sure .我无法确定
A: Then ,please give me a new reservation, When will the next flight to London leave?
那么,请帮我重新订位,下一班飞往伦敦的班机何时起飞?
B:Tomorrow afternoon
A: That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure 7 time? 太好了,请告诉我班机号码与起飞的时间/
B: CA 210 San Franciso at 2:00 pm 下午两点飞往旧金山的中国航空210航班
A: What is the fare? 费用是多少?
B: 2,500 Yuan
- Ken is not present,so I shall accept the prize on his behalf.肯没有出席,所以我将代表他领奖。
- They fixed on him to speak on their behalf.他们已经确定他作为代表发言。
- Please tag your baggage.请在你的行李上贴上标签了。
- The clerk attached a price tag to each article.店员给每一件商品系上标价签。
- You would be well advised to tackle this problem urgently. 你还是抓紧处理这个问题为好。
- Please send us the material at once; it's urgently needed. 请把材料赶紧送来,有急用。
- They also supply other daily necessities to the city population. 他们也向城市居民提供其他日常必需品。
- Provide the bare necessities of life, especially food; keep away hunger. 供给生活必需品,特别是食物,以免于饥饿。
- I shall lodge at the inn for two nights.我要在这家小店住两个晚上。
- We stayed in a small village inn,right off the map.我们住在一家偏僻的乡村小店里。
- The instruction should be carried out without any reservation.应当不折不扣地执行这个指示。
- I accept your statement without reservation.我完全相信你的话。