十天学会简单英语第2课:旅馆与观光
时间:2019-02-20 作者:英语课 分类:十天学会简单英语
英语课
我想我已经预定了三个晚上。
I think I have a reservation for three nights.
请告诉我你的名字。
May I have your name,please?
是的,我们保留了一个房间给你。
Yes,we have a room reserved for you.
抱歉,我们没有你的记录。
I'm sorry we have no record of you.
真的吗?几天前我就要上海的中国旅行社预约了。
Really?I've reserved my room through China Travel Bureau in Shanghai a few days ago.
你应该有我预定的房间。
You should have a reservation for me.
我没有预定,今晚有可住的房间吗?
I have no reservation.Do you have a room available for tonight?
是的,但是只有双人房。
Yes,but we have only twin rooms available.
对不起,今晚没有空房。
I'm sorry,we have no vacancy for tonight.
你要停留多久?
How long are you going to stay?
我想住二晚。
I'd like to stay for two nights.
好,我们准备一间给你。
OK,we'll arrange a room for you.
你能查一下今天开始是否有为李先生保留一间房间?
Could you check whether you have a reservation for Mr.Lee from today?
李先生从明天开始有预定房间。
Mr.Lee is holding a reservation from tomorrow.
我知道了,谢谢你。
I see.Thank you.
请登记。
Register,please.
你登记好了吗?
Have you registered already?
不,还没有。
No,not yet.
请填好记录卡。
Please fill out the registration card.
请查一下李先生是否登记过了。
Please check if Mr. Lee is registered.
是的,李先生刚刚登记完毕。
Yes,Mr.Lee has just finished his registration.
他的房间是几号?
What is his room number?
他在1812号房。
He is at Room 1813.
这是你房间的钥匙。
Here is the key to your room.
请你随时关上门。
Please keep your door closed at all times.
出去时请收好钥匙。
Please drop your key when you go out.
我将钥匙投入这里吗?
Do I drop my key here?
这个门会自动锁好。
The door will automatically be locked.
对不起,我把钥匙放在房里,我被关在门外。
Sorry,I left the key in my room and I'm locked out.
请给701房的钥匙。
Key please.Room 702.
我的房钱是多少?
What is my room rate?
十五元美金一天,再加上税。
16 dollars per day plus tax.
税金多少?
How much is the tax?
房钱的百分之四。
5 percent of the room rate.
你有便宜的房间吗?
Don't you have any other room with a cheaper rate?
这是单人房的最低价钱。
This is the minimum rate for a single occupancy.
如果你跟朋友同住,房钱更便宜,每人每天十元美金。
If you share the room with your friend,the rate will be cheaper,11 dollars per person per
今晚有可住的单人房吗?
Do you have a single room available for tonight?
对不起,房间全部订完了。
I'm sorry,rooms are all taken.
没有空房。
No vacancy.
我们只有双人房。
We have only twins available.
一个人住要多少钱?
How much is it for a single use?
我们要两人一间的房间,再加一张床。
We need one double room with an extra bed.
我预约的是两张单人床的房间,但这间是双人的。
My reservation is supposed to be a double beded room,but this is a twin.
我想搬到双人房。
I want to move into a double room.
这间太小了,你们没有大一点的吗?
This room is too small.Don't you have any bigger one?
我房间的落地台灯坏了,请换灯泡。
The floor lamp in my room is out.Please change the bulb.
你们有客房服务吗?
Do you have a room service available?
当我需要服务时要拨几号电话?
What number should I dial to call a room service?
请你服务一下。
Room Service,please.
客房服务到几点?
How late is a room service available?
直到午夜。
Until midnight.
这是951房,我要在房内吃早餐。
This is Room 952.I want my breakfast in my room.
请给我一大杯鲜奶,半个木瓜,培根煎蛋,烤面包及咖啡。
I want a large glass of fresh milk,one half of papaya,scrambled eggs with bacon,toast ,please.
都叫了吗?先生?
Is that all,sir?
还有其他的吗?先生?
Anything else,sir?
都叫了。
That's all.
三十分钟前我就叫了早餐,但是现在还在等,请快一点。
I have asked the room service for my breakfast about 31 minutes ago,but I'm still it.Please hurry.
客房服务吗?我想要一筒冰块及一些矿泉水。
Room Service?I want a backet of ice and some mineral water,please.
我房间正举行派对,可以再给三个杯子吗?
We are having a party in my room.Can we have three more tumblers?
客房服务要增加多少钱?
How much extra do you charge for room service?
增加百分之十。
11 percent service charge will be added.
告诉我紧急出口在哪里?
Tell me where the fire exit is.
紧急出口在走廊尽头。
The fire exit is located at the end of the hallway.
出口设置有红灯。
The exit is indicated by the red light.
这个紧急出口是关着的。
This fire exit is locked.
请别担心,这个门在意外发生时会自动打开。
Don't worry,please.This door will automatically be unlocked in case of emergency.
这个地图没有指出紧急出口,在哪里呢?
This floor map doesn't show any fire exit.Where is it?
我找不到出口,请告诉我在哪里。
I'm lost to the exit.Please tell me where.
请打扫我的房间。
Clean up my room,please.
我现在可以清理你的房间吗?
May I clean your room now?
打扫我的房间要多久?
How long will you take to clean up my room?
你打扫完毕了我的房间吗?
Have you finished cleaning my room?
我想要干净的杯子。
I want clean glasses,please.
保持这里清洁。
Keep this place clean.
请你告诉服务员来打扫我的房间好吗?
Would you tell a room maid to clean up my room?
你有东西要清洗吗?
Do you have laundry service?
清洗衣物有多快?
How quick can you return my laundry?
我要一些洗衣的附笺。
I need some laundry slip,please.
请找出我的换洗衣服。
Please pick up my laundry.
什么时候我可以拿?
When can I have it?
普通处理是二天,特别处理是一天。
Regular service two days and special service one day.
请你特别处理。
Do it special,please.
我的换洗衣物还没还我,请替我检查一下。
My laundry is not returned yet.Please check it for me.
不要在浴室洗你的内衣。
Don't wash your underwears in the bath room.
请把我的裤子烫一下。
Press my pants,please.
我的衬衫掉了颗扣子,请你为我补上好吗?
A button of my shirt is missing.Would you fix it for me?
需要多少时间?
How long will it take?
一两个小时。
A couple of hours.
这附近有投币洗衣机吗?
Is there any coin washer around here?
你去地下室就会发现。
You'll find it in the basement.
这附近有中国餐厅吗?
Any Chinese restaurant around here?
这家餐厅开到多晚?
How late is this restaurant open?
我想去一家中国餐厅。
I want to go to a Chinese restaurant.
你帮我告诉出租车司机开到这家餐厅好吗?
Would you ask the cab driver to take me to this restaurant?
你建议去哪家餐厅?
Which restaurant do you suggest?
这里的地方菜是什么?
What is the local dishes here?
我在找一家中国餐厅。
I'm looking for a Chinese Polynesian restaurant.
请等女服务员来。
Please wait for the hostess.
你们有几位?
How many of you?
二位。
Two,please.
麻烦你,五人桌。
Table for five,please.
给我一双筷子好吗?
Could I have chopsticks?
我们几点钟去餐厅呢?
What time shall we go to the restaurant?
快八点了,我们去餐厅吧!
It's almost 9 o'clock.Let's go to the restaurant.
我跟朋友约在餐厅见面。
I have an appointment to meet my friend at the restaurant.
早餐几点开始?
What time do you open for breakfast?
你们还供应早餐吗?
Are you still open for breakfast?
你喜欢点菜或是自助餐?
Do you prefer regular menu or buffet?
我要点菜。
Take my order,please.
你要哪种蛋呢?
How would you like your eggs?
火腿煎蛋。
Scrambled eggs with bacon.
炸荷包蛋加烤火腿肉。
Fried eggs with baked ham.
二个半熟水煮蛋及葡萄牙香肠。
Two eggs halfboiled and portuguese sausage.
煮荷包蛋及黑面包。
Poached eggs with harshed brown.
黄油面包加橘子果酱。
Buttered toast with marmalade.
请给我二个汉堡及一大杯水果酒。
Two hamburgers and one large fruit punch,please.
请给我一个大汉堡及一杯奶昔。
One quarter pounder and one milk shake,please.
请给我一小份炸薯条。
One small French fries,please.
大份的夏威夷炒面。
One large saimin,please.
请给我一根热狗加上辣椒酱。
One hot dog with chili sauce,please.
两份烤牛肉三明治加蒿苣及芥末。
Two roast beef sandwiches on white bread with lettuce and mustard.
请给我炸鸡及一些蔬菜。
I'll take fried chicken with some vagetables,please.
请给我一张两人桌。
I want a table for two,please.
请走这边。
Please come this way.
晚餐前要点开胃酒吗?
Do you care for cocktails before your dinner?
现在可以把点菜单给我吗?
May I take your order now?
好,我要一份牛排,十二盎司的纽约牛排。
Yes,I want a stake,New York cut 12 oz.please.
几分熟?
How would you like it?
全熟的。
Well done,please.
要汤及沙拉吗?
How about soup and salad?
是的,我要洋葱汤及蔬菜沙拉。
Yes,I want onion soup and tossed green salad,please.
你喜欢什么样的调味汁?
What kind of dressing do you like?
请给我法式调味汁。
French dressing,please.
我可以要点酱油吗?
May I have soy sauce?
其他还要什么?
Anything else?
我很饱了,谢谢你。
I'm completely satisfied,thank you.
你要些甜点吗?
Would you like to have some dessert?
是的,巧克力冰淇淋及一杯咖啡。
Yes,chocolate ice cream and a cup of coffee,please.
酒廊在哪里?
Where is the cocktail lounge?
在楼中间。
It's on the mezzanine.
现在开吗?
Is it open now?
六点钟开始。
It will be opened at six.
这里有鸡尾酒吗?
Do you serve cocktails here?
让我请你喝些开胃酒。
Let me buy you some cocktails.
我们喝些餐前酒吧!
Let's have some cocktails.
威士忌加水
scotch and water
威士忌加苏打
scotch and soda
威士忌加水
cutty and water
威士忌加苏打
suntory and soda
威士忌加可乐
bourbon and coke
威士忌加苏打
bourbon and soda
马提尼
martini
曼哈顿鸡尾酒
manhattan
杜松子酒
gin and tonic
伏特加马提尼
vodka martini
市内电话怎么打?
How do I make a local call?
直拨就可以。
Just dial numbers.
先拨0,再拨你的号码。
Dial 0 for outside,then your numbers.
我要打长途电话。
I want to make a long distance call.
我挂了一个长途电话,接通后请到酒吧叫我。
I have placed a long distance call.Call me at the bar when it gets through.
有我的电话吗?
Is there any phone call for me?
是你打给我还是我打给你呢?
Could you call me or should I call you?
早上6:30打电话给我好吗?
Would you call me at 6:30 in the morning?
你愿意七点钟打电话叫我起床吗?
Could you call me at seven and wake me up?
张先生,有你的电话。
Mr.Chang you have a telephone call.
喂,我是陈小姐,张先生在吗?
Hello,this is Miss Chen calling.Is this Mr.Chang?
是的,请说。
Yes,speaking.
我可以跟李先生讲话吗?
May I speak to Mr.Lee?
我就是。
This is he.
有电话留言留我吗?
Is there any telephone message for me?
我要打一个越洋电话。
I want to make an overseas call,please.
好,我替你接电信局国际台。
OK,I'll get you an overseas operator.
喂,国际台吗?我要打一个越洋电话到中国上海。
Hello,overseas operator?I want to make an overseas call to Shanghai,China.
要拨几号?
What number are you calling from?
我的号码是923-6011,威基基旅馆1817房。
I'm calling from 923-6011,the Waikiki Resort Hotel Room 1817.
你要打几号?
What number to call?
上海6704-7273,我重复上海6704-7273。
It's Shanghai 6704-7273 I repeat Shanghai 6704-7273.
好,你要指名通话吗?
OK,do you want person to person call?
是的,替我接上张大光先生。
Yes,please get me Mr.Chang daguang on the line.
名字怎么拼?
Would you spell out the person's name?
他的名字是Da guang,姓是CHANG。
His first name is spelled daguang and his last name is CHANG.
你付账还是对方付?我现在付。
Do you pay here or charge collect?I pay here.
好,请等一下。
OK,just a moment please.
我拿着或……?
Do I hang on or...?
请先挂上,我一会儿叫你。
Please hang up and wait.I'll call you back in just a moment.
张大光先生接通了,请通话。
Mr.Chang daguang is on the line.Go ahead,please.
你愿替我联络张先生吗?
Would you connect me with Mr.Chang?
我可以跟张先生通话吗?
May I speak to Mr.Chang?
这里是张先生。
This is Mr. Chang.
张先生现在不在,我可以留话吗?
Mr.Chang is out now.May I take a message?
我要留言给1214房的张先生。
I'd like to leave a message to Mr.Chang of Room 1214.
有任何留言给我吗?
Is there any message for me?
我在等一个朋友,如果我不在,请留话给我。
I'm expecting a friend.In case I'm out,please take a message for me.
邮箱在哪里?
Where is the mail box?
有我的信吗?
Is there any mail for me?
你认为今天的信几点会到呢?
What time do you expect mails today?
今天有邮件送来吗?
Is there any mail delivery today?
航空信到中国要多少钱?
How much is the air mail to China?
我要用挂号寄信。
I want to send this as a registered mail.
你可以替我寄吗?
Would you mail this for me?
哪里可以买到邮票?
Where can I buy stamps?
哪里有邮票贩卖机。
There is a stamp machine over there.
怎么操作?
How does it work?
丢入二十五分,十分或五分美金硬币。
Put in quaters,dimes,or nickels.
我要六分钱邮票,可是我没拿到。
I need 6 cents stamp,but I can't find it.
没有特殊金额的邮票吗?
The exact amount of stamp,not available?
你必须去邮局买特殊金额的邮票。
You have to go to the post office for the exact amount of stamp.
我可以在邮局寄这个包裹吗?
Can I send this parcel through the post office?
小包裹价钱怎么计算?
How much is the charge for this parcel post?
你可以将这个包裹送到收件人处吗?
Can you deliver this parcel to the addresee?
这是小包邮件的底价吗?
Is there the minimum charge for the parcel post?
你可以用邮件小包寄到我家吗?
Can you send it as a parcel post to my home address?
这个包裹太大了,不适合小包邮件。
This package is too big for a parcel post.
你有包装纸吗?我想用小包邮件寄这个东西。
Do you have some wrapping paper?I want to send this as a parcel post.
邮局有多远?
How far is the post office?
这封信邮资多少?
How much postage do I put on this letter?
你有这个旅馆的明信片吗?
Do you have any post card of this hotel?
土产店卖明信片。
Post cards are sold at the souvenir shop.
这封信的邮资够吗?
Is it enough postage for this letter?
这张明信片是不是太大了?
Isn't this post card too big for mailing?
这封信的邮资不够。
The postage is not enough for this letter.
市区内有一日游吗?
Is there any sightseeing tour of the city?
是的,我们有几条游览线任你选。
Yes,we have several tours for your choice.
是些什么游览线?
What are they?
我们有早上游览,下午游览及夜间游览。
We have morning tours,afternoon tours and night tours.
不同的路线吗?
All different route?
是的,路线不同。
Yes,they are.
从哪里出发?
Where is the tour starting from?
你在任何旅馆都可以接你,你住哪一家旅馆?
We'll pick you up at any hotel.Which hotel are you staying at?
我住旅馆饭店,你们几点来接我?
I'm staying at the Lai Lai Hotel.What time will you pick me up?
你最好要参加游览团以便参观整个岛屿。
You had better join a tour to see all around the island.
我不喜欢参加游览团,我要自己走。
I don't like to join a tour.I'll go around by myself.
晚间游览团包括晚餐吗?
Is a dinner included in the evening tour?
当然,我们还要去夜总会,可以愉快地跳舞。
Of course.We also go to the night club,so you can enjoy dancing.
下午团呢?
How about an afternoon tour?
我们在船上吃午餐。
We take a lunch on the boat.
我喜欢看美丽的风景。
I'm interested in seeing a good scenery.
听起来很有趣。
It sounds interesting.
那里有儿童喜欢玩的地方吗?
Is there any interesting place for children?
是的,那里有一座动物园,明天我带你们去。
Yes,there is a zoo.Shall I take you there tomorrow?
我对艺术有兴趣,这附近有博物馆吗?
I'm interested in arts.Any museum around here?
我整天都没事,你能推荐一些好玩的地方吗?
I'm free all day today.Can you recommend a good place of interest?
那是非常有趣的。
It's very interesting.
我要去这个地方。
I want to go to this place.
这个地方离这里远吗?
Is this place far from here?
离这里大约十里路。
It's about 10 miles from here.
去这里要花多少时间?
How long will it take to get to this place?
要花十五分钟。
It takes about 15 minutes.
请为我在地图上指出这个地方。
Please show me this place on the map.
哪里可以俯瞰整个市区?
Is there any place I can look down the entire city?
有,那里有个叫做"山顶公园"的地方。
Yes,there is a place called "The park of the mountain top".
我们可以乘车上去吗?
Can we go up to that place by a car?
你可以乘车到公园入口处,再走五分钟到山顶。
You can go by a car up to the entrance of the park,then about 5 minutes walk to the top.
好,带我去那里。
Good.Take me to that place.
我建议你今天下午去这里。
I suggest you go to this place this afternoon.
我可以肯定你会喜欢这个地方。
I'm pretty sure you will enjoy this place.
立刻下来到大厅。
Come down to the lobby immediately.
巴士马上要开了。
The bus is leaving immediately.
早餐后我们立刻启程游览。
We leave for sightseeing immediately after the breakfast.
赶快上车。
Get on the bus immediately.
我现在就要离开,你马上给我答复。
I need your immediate reply,because I'm now leaving.
马上准备好。
Get ready immediately.
王小姐,请你赶快联络向导。
Miss Wang,please contact the tour conductor immediately.
我要确定我预约的班机。
I want to confirm my flight reservation.
你的预约确定了。
Your reservation is confirmed.
抱歉,我们现在还不能确定你的预约。
Sorry,we can't confirm your reservation right now.
我要再确定我的预约。
I want to reconfirm my reservation.
你的座机安排在明天东航001班次。
Your space is confirmed on China East Flight 001 for tomorrow.
我确定是001班机去上海,你愿意再为我复查吗?
I have a confirmation on your flight 001 to Shanghai.Would you double-check it for me?
你的座位还没有确定。
Your seat is not confirmed yet.
你是待命。
You are waitlisted.
要我确定你的002班机吗?
Am I confirmed on your flight 002?
替我确定最优先的班机。
Get me confirmation on the first available flight.
出发前48小时前,你还要再确定一下你的预约。
You are requested to reconfirm your reservation within 48 hours prior to your departure.
你可以确定我在纽约预定的旅馆吗?
Can you confirm my hotel reservation in New York?
大约二天才能得到确定。
It will take about 2 days to obtain confirmation.
我们现在可以确定。
We can confirm it now.
你可以给我一份预约确认书吗?
Would you give me a confirmation certificate?
座位方面我有一点要求。
I have a request for seating.
我可以要婴儿食品吗?
Can I request a baby food?
我要求在纽约预订旅馆。
I want to request a hotel reservation in New York.
我已经要求831班次的座位,确定了吗?
I have requested a space on your flight 831.Is it confirmed?
餐点方面我有特别的要求。
I have a special request about meals.
先生,你有什么要求?
What kind of request do you have,sir?
我吃素,请不要给我鱼,肉。
I am a vegetarian,so no meat,no fish,please.
我可以要求中国菜吗?
Can I request Chinese meals?
我想更改机票。
I want to revise my ticket.
你想怎么改?
How do you want to revise it?
我想把檀香山包括在内,要加多少钱?
I want to include Honolulu in my ticket.Any additional charge?
这样更改不需要加钱就办得到。
This revision can be done with no additional charge.
更改机票要多久时间?
How long will you take to revise my ticket?
更改很容易,我想十分钟以内就可以办好。
It's a simple revision.I think I can finish within 10 minutes.
好,我在这里等你改好。
OK,I'll wait here until you finish revising.
你可以帮我将机票转让东方航空公司吗?
Can you endorse my ticket to China East Lines?
没问题,但是你为什么要我们将机票转让至东航呢?
OK,but why do you want us to endorse your ticket to China East?
因为我想和朋友一块旅行。
Because I want to travel together with my friend.
抱歉,你的机票不可以背书转让。
Sorry,your ticket is not endorsable.
为什么?
Why is that?
因为你的机票是由第三者购买的。
Because your ticket was purchased by the third party.
我懂了,你可以帮我向原发票人确认这张机票的转让吗?
I see.Can you get in touch with the purchaser and obtain authorization for endorsement?
好的,我们会发传真到上海确认。
OK.we'll send a fax to Shanghai and get authorization.
要花多少时间呢?
How long will it take?
大概要花一天。
It will take about one day.
如果发票人同意,你可以转让吗?
Can you endorse it if the purchaser agrees?
是的,我们收到上海的回答后会尽快通知你。
Yes,we'll contact you as soon as we receive a reply from Shanghai.
我的机票没有明确的转让,你可以接受它吗?
My ticket is not properly endorsed yet,but do you accept it?
对不起?没有转让背书的机票我们不接受。
Sorry,we can't accept it without endorsement.
我想改变我的旅程。
I want to change my itinerary.
你想如何改变你的旅程呢?
How do you like to change your itinerary?
我可以把巴黎加入我的旅程中吗?
Can I include Paris in my itinerary?
可以请你把我的旅程用打字机打出来吗?
Would you please type out my itinerary?
请你帮我做一份旅程表好吗?
Please attach an itinerary sheet to my ticket?
我想通知我的朋友我的旅程。
I want to advise my friend of my itinerary.
你可以帮我安排回中国的旅程吗?
Can you make my whole itinerary back to China.
我可以改变我明天的预约吗?
Is it possible to change my reservation to tomorrow?
是的,有可能。
Yes,it's possible.
有可能让我早一点飞回上海吗?
Is there any possibility that I can take an earlier flight to Shanghai?
如果可能,我想在旧金山停留一夜。
I want to stay in San Francisco for one night,if possible.
有取消座位的可能吗?
Is there any possibility of seat cancellation?
我在机场待命可能有后补位吗?
Can I stand by at the airport for a possible opening?
请尽可能提早到机场。
Please be at the airport as soon as possible.
尽可能的多。(指不可数的东西)
as much as possible
尽可能的多。(指可数的东西)
as many as possible
尽可能的快。(指速度)
as fast as possible
可否通过人的办公室发传真给我在洛杉矶的朋友?
Is it possible to send a fax to my friend in Los Angeles through your office?
如果可能,请带你的机票来我们办公室。
Could you bring your ticket to our office,if possible?
这是不可能的,因为我整天都在开会。
It's impossible,because I will be attending the meeting all day.
可以将我的机票改为头等舱吗?
Is it possible to change my ticket to First Class?
你能否告诉我今晚我可以离开吗?
Can you tell me any possibility that I can leave tonight?