A: There's a problem with my credit card. B: Tell me what the problem is. A: A charge came up on my bill that I didn't make. B: What was the charge for? A: The charge was for a $350 purse, but I did not buy it. B: Are you sure that you didn't make th

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

A: I have a problem with my credit card. B: What's wrong with it? A: There is a charge on my card that I didn't make. B: Can you tell me what the charge was? A: It's for a purse that cost $350. B: Are you positive that you didn't buy the purse? A: I

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

A: There is something wrong with my credit card. B: What's the problem? A: There is a charge on here that I never made. B: What charge was made? A: It was a charge for a $350 purse that I never bought. B: You didn't make this purchase? A: I think I w

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(237) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

Transcript OK. Well I wanna talk about vinyl. Hmmwhy play it cause I dont have a record player. But well Im sat here which you cant see, but Im sat there you go, when I hear it, it will be worth it. here holding a new record. Everyone just laughed at

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 我想说 I Wanna Talk

People are busy. When you telephone people, they often arent there to take your call, so you need to leave a message. And almost everyone has to answer the telephone and take a message sometimes. Doing so professionally leaves a good impression on yo

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 商务电话英语

The mean purchase rate of new pattern water among investigated people is 37.48%. 被调查人群中,新型水的平均购买率为37.48%。 The mean purchase rate of new pattern water among investigated people is 37.48%. 被调查人群中,新型水

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Getting a new computer A: Mr. Emory? I think its time to get a new computer. B: Why, Christine? I think the one we have is fine. A: For the amount of work we do on the computer these days, the one were using is just too weak. We really need a higher

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

5. It's located near the middle school and in a decent neighborhood. 房子位于中学附近的好地段。 还能这样说: It adjoins the middle school and has a good neighborhood. The surrounding around here seems to be nice and quiet and there

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

241. Louisiana again a French Colony. 241.路易斯安那再次成为法国殖民地 Spanish territory now bounded the United States on the south and the west. 此时,美国的南部和西部都是西班牙的领土。 The Spaniards were not good

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生历史

路透社:如今很多领域都开始尝试3D成像技术.而购房者们也不例外。 卖房也讲究3D? Reuters: the 3-D technology enables prospective home buyers to take virtual tours of a property before it is constructed, giving them confiden

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

Section 41 Shopping A western supermarket is so unlike what we see in China. In fact, China does not have many real supermarkets outside of the major cities. To enter a huge building and buy anything

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语导读1000句

stocks 存货,库存量 cash sale 现货 purchase 购买,进货 bulk sale 整批销售,趸售 distribution channels 销售渠道 wholesale 批发 retail trade 零售业 hire-purchase 分期付款购

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

A: Hello. I want to purchase an old music box. B: We have a good variety. What decade would you like? A: I was hoping I could find something made in the '20s. B: There are six on this table. A: I hope at least one of them has dancing figures. B: Many

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: I want to find an old music box. B: We have a great selection. What decade are you looking for? A: Do you have anything made in the 1920s? B: We have six. A: Do any of them have dancing figures? B: Actually, two of them have dancing figures. A: Th

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

导购口语: Hope you'll come again. 希望下次再来。 Thank you for your coming and good-bye. 谢谢光临,再见。 Thank you for shopping in our store. 谢谢光临。 语句解析: Thank you for + doing / n. 为(做)某事而感谢,这

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

The One With The Screamer 本集简介: Phoebe waits on hold so she can have her phone repaired before the warranty expires. The gang goes to Joey's play on opening night. Rachel dates Tommy, who seems pretty nice... except when he starts screaming

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

Chinese passengers started to buy train tickets for the Spring Festival travel season at the booths on Wednesday. This year, railway operators have adopted several measures to facilitate the purchase of train tickets ahead of the Spring Festival, the

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

commerce, trade, trading 贸易 inland trade, home trade, domestic trade, internal trade, interior trade 国内贸易 international trade 国际贸易 foreign trade, external trade 对外贸易,外贸

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

forfeit 没收物品 forfeiture 没收 forfeiture of contribution 没收供款 forfeiture of sum 没收款项 forged signature 假冒的签名 forgiveness of a debt 免偿债务 formal contingent liab

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

Topic1 Job Market MismatchChina has a job market mismatch, according to New York Times. While companies are facing a hard time recruiting workers, college graduates are struggling to find a satisfactory job. How big of a problem is it? Topic2 Expensi

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议