Part 5 At a shop 在商店 1.I'd like/Would you like? What would you like? 你想要点什么? I'd like a bottle of water,please. 我想买一瓶水。 2.How much is that? 多少钱? I'll take it. 我要那个。 3.What color would you like? 你想要什么颜色的? Red, pleas

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

TEXT The author finds out that good intentions alone are not enough when his attempt to be kind to an old man leaves them both feeling worse than before. The Sampler In a certain store where they sell puddings, a number of these delicious things are

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语精读第一册

给力,秒杀,围观等这些嘴边常说的潮词你经常用,那他们的英文表达你造么? 富二代:the rich second generation 团购:group purchase 脑残:brain-impaired 给力:gelivable 秒杀:Instant Kill 围观:circuse

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

I wonder who will be their strong competition. 我想知道他们有力的竞争对手是谁。 I wonder who will be their strong competition. 我想知道他们有力的竞争对手是谁。 Congratulations. That's you. 祝贺你。是你哦。 WW i

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

(green part is The Louisiana Territory) Explanation: In the late 1700s, New Orleans was one of the United States most important ports, since it was a city next to the water where ships or large boats could come and go. The United States used New Orle

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国精神

by Adam Freedman Todays topic: The rights--and wrongs--of bearing arms. In todays article Ill tackle the question: Who can own a gun? Who Can Own a Gun? First, lets look at the constitutional status of gun laws. The Second Amendment to the Constituti

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

Lotteries 彩票的发展历程 A lottery is a form of gambling which involves the drawing of lots for a prize. Some governments outlaw it, while others endorse it to the extent of organizing a national or state lottery. It is common to find some deg

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 走进耶鲁大学

I had been trying to get my friend Mike-a rock' n roll fan-interested in classical music. When I offered to purchase tickets to a Mozart festival, he willingly agreed to accompany me and seemed to enj

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(251) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

The purpose of writing is to communicate information effectively and, in todays busy working environment, quickly and efficiently.Today people have limited time to read emails and other business documents. By using Plain English you can ensure that y

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

NANJING, Sept. 21 (Xinhua) -- Nanjing, capital of east China's Jiangsu Province, announced on Sunday to end housing purchase restrictions in a bid to revive local property market. In a notice released by the municipal government of Nanjing, the city

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

贸易机构词汇 WTO (World Trade Organization) 世界贸易组织 IMF (International Monetary Fund) 国际货币基金组织 CTG (Council for Trade in Goods) 货币贸易理事会 EFTA (European Free Trade Association) 欧洲自由贸易联盟 AFT

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Finance and Economics;Japanese exchange-rate policy; Weaken, dammit! Japan's policymakers try subtle approaches to cheapen the yen 财经;日本汇率政策;该死,还不贬值!日本政策制定者暗中寻求本币贬值; With their ove

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

Second-tier cities such as Nanjing and Hangzhou are becoming the new darling for large real estate developers, as the markets there warm up and surging land costs in first-tier cities squeezes their profits. 由于二线城市地产市场回暖,一线

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Dec. 17 (Xinhuanet) -- Restrictions on housing purchases in this city will continue next year without relaxation despite expected falls in property prices so far, local officials said on Friday. Even so, a property tax is unlikely to be put

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

OTTAWA, Jan. 27 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of Defense(防卫,防护) Robert Gates said here on Thursday that he expects Canada's continued support for the F-35 joint strike fighter plane program, which is under fire from opposition politicians he

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

How do you..? How do you say this in your language? 这个用你们的话怎么讲? 而不是How to say... How do you know that I arrived? 你怎么知道我到了呢? How do you call him? 你怎么称呼他? 不是How to call... A:Sorry,Jane.I

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Amid rising real estate prices across China, Chinese couples are scrambling to get divorced to buy new houses, in an effort to circumvent government restrictions that require residents to pay more in down payment if they want to purchase a second hou

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

请看相关报道: The draft law sets operating standards for travel businesses and scenic areas, and prohibits travel agencies from forcing tourists to purchase goods. 该草案设定了旅游行业和景点的运行标准,同时禁止旅行社强

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

BEIJING, Feb. 10 (Xinhua) -- China will try to expand the scope and scale of its government procurement program and continue to push for reforms in the area this year, China's Ministry of Finance (MOF) said Friday. While pledging to further improve l

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Lesson – 5 1. By law , when one makes a large purchase , he should have ______ opportunity to change his mind . A. accurate B. urgent C. excessive D. adequate purchase 购买 chase 追求 forger-me-

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语