本杰明接到雪莉的电话,匆匆赶来家电商场,最终雪莉买了那款她钟情的微波炉了吗? Listen Read Learn Benjamin: A microwave oven? Shirley: Yes, it's really two-pence colored. Benjamin: Okay, honey, we already have two. There is no more space for a third on

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

卫星广播Sirius XM拟35亿美元收购潘多拉 What do you get when you add 70 million active users of one radio company to 36 million subscribers of another? The biggest audio entertainment in the world. That's what the CEO of Sirius XM says abo

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年10月

Moving Away from Cash: Is the World Emulating Sweden? 实现无现金社会 全球在效仿瑞典? Cash has not disappeared from everyday life, but the worlds largest information and financial companies are working on ways to replace it with wireless

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(四月)

A: Your office called and left a message that several offers had come in on our home. B: Yes, we received three offers in one day for your home! A: Were the offers for a good price? B: One offer was for the full asking price, one slightly below, and

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

A: I received your e-mail about the many purchase offers for my house. B: It has been quite a busy day regarding your home. We just received three offers! A: Did the potential buyers offer a good price? B: There were offers above and below your askin

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

家电商场在进行电器促销,看看雪莉这回又看上了什么了。 Listen Read Learn Sales person: May I be of any assistance? Shirley: I want to have a look at the microwave ovens. Sales person: You can have a broad choice here. Are you interested in a particula

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Showing Off a New Purchase Monica: Wow, check you out! When did you buy a new car? Kevin: This isnt just any new car. Its a Ferrari. Monica: I can see that. It must have set you back a few. Kevin: Yeah, but it was worth it. You should see the looks I

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之旅行交通购物

嘉宾:Debbie Mason 话题:环保新举措零废物运动Zero Waste (1) 单词拼写: 1、Non-recyclable:of things cant be recycled 2、Council:local authority 3、Dental hygienist:牙科保健员 重点俚语: 1、Mountains of (pac

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 聆听悦耳英音

Now Your Turn Nicole: Hey Robert, would you take a look at this for me? My computer is making a funny noise. Robert: Sure, let me have a look. Hmm, seems like something had gone wrong with your hard drive. Nicole: Really? Well, then could you do me a

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

A Russian bank has been buying shares of EADS, the parent company of European aircraft company Airbus. According to the Russian newspaper Vedomosti, the state-owned Vneshtorgbank has spent a billion dollars on 4.5% of EADS. The bank has not publicly

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 初级商务英语听力2006

家电商场在进行电器促销,看看雪莉这回又看上了什么了。 Sales person: May I be of any assistance? Shirley: I want to have a look at the microwave ovens. Sales person: You can have a broad choice here. Are you interested in a pa

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Airlines Try In-Flight Pitches to Raise Revenue A number of U.S. airlines are in financial trouble. Several have merged or will do so soon. Just about all of them are charging fees for checked bags, and selling, rather than giving away, whatever food

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(二月)

Ethiopia has sharply devalued its currency - the birr - in a bid to boost economic growth. The move was welcomed by economists, though it may have the side effect of fueling inflation. Ethiopia's Central Bank announced Wednesday that the birr has bee

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(九)月

南苏丹持续冲突引发粮食危机 Since the separation of South Sudan in July 2011, the Republic of Sudan's economy has spiraled downward. 自从2011年7月南苏丹分裂以来,苏丹共和国的经济开始不断低迷。 The loss of 75 per

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(一月)

拒现金于门外 全世界能够效仿瑞典模式吗? Cashclamsdoughscratch. All mean the same thing. Money-that one can hold and use for any kind of purchase or purpose. Is it losing favor worldwide? 现金一元钱钱。所有这些都代表着一

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(八月)

--------------- 交易磋商、合同签订 ----------------- 订单 indent 订货;订购 book; booking 电复 cable reply 实盘 firm offer 递盘 bid; bidding 递实盘 bid firm 还盘 counter off

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(191) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Topics: the Pledge of Allegiance, tomato as fruit versus vegetable, to be raised versus to grow up, buy versus purchase, to take the bull by the horns, can versus may versus could when asking for permission Words: pledge allegiance unison to stand fo

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

Dear Annie: My girlfriend and I have been together for three years. When we first started dating, Mary unexpectedly became pregnant and we now have a beautiful child who is our life's joy. I would like to ask Mary to become my wife. Here's the proble

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

The Real-name Train Ticket Purchase System Launched 【精彩范文】 The Real-name Train Ticket Purchase System Launched With the largest population in the world and an underdeveloped railway system, China is notorious for making train tickets part

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Thanks to Apple's effective marketing campaigns, the term iPod has almost become generic for mp3 player. But buying an iPod is not so easy, and first-time iPod customers have many questions. Q: What's the difference between the various iPods on the m

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16