一.本课要点及示例 在这一课里, 我们学习虚词 it, i-t, it 的用法, 比方:

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(513) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA中级美国英语

A: I'd like to purchase a parking permit for next semester. B: Are you a daytime student or do you just come in the evenings? A: I am a daytime student. B: Will you be driving a motorcycle or a car? A: I will be driving my car. B: OK, that will be tw

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

I now think twice before buying anything that has the potential to add complexity to my life. 现在,在买任何可能增加我生活复杂性的东西之前我都会仔细考虑。 We live in a modest home that meets our needs. Its easier and les

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

useful sentence:Partial shipment is alloweduseful sentence 允许分批装运。 customer complains apologize v. 抱歉;致歉 We ap

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语必备1000字

一.本课要点及示例 在这一课里, 我们学习动词加上宾语再加上动词不定式的用法, 比方

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(160) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻(Bilingual News)2010

29 travel words departure(lounge) arrival(hall) destination airport train(station) private car taxi/cab bus(terminal) subway/underground passport visa drivers license ticket one-way round-trip baggage take off land leave arrive customs duty-free inte

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 情景英语口语100主题

I want to buy an airconditioner. Is this washing machine automatic or semi-automatic? This refrigerator is of low noise design. This TV set gives sharper pictures than others. This stereo set is a nice design. Is this TV set on sale? Which one is of

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

When a consumer finds that an item she or he bought is faulty or does not live up to the manufacturers (36) ______for it, the first step is to present the guarantee at the store of purchase. In most cases, this action will (37) ______results. However

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力练习集锦

Men Won't Ask for Shopping Directions Either A study in the Journal of Consumer Marketing finds that men are less likely than women to ask for expert advice when shopping, in this case for wine. Karen Hopkin reports They say that men dont like to ask

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

After Connecticut passed a law requiring gun background checks and gun safety courses, gun deaths decreased by forty percent. Forty percent. Prsident Obama today. In his announcement that he would take executive action to require more gun sellers to

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年Scientific American(一)月

A: I need to purchase some business cards. B: No problem. How many are you thinking about? A: I think 2,000 would be fine. B: If you'll just fill out this form, please. A: I want the new cards to be exactly like this card. B: We can do that very easi

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

Topics: Ask an American: Sleep-deprived teenagers; to buy versus to purchase versus to acquire; to burn the candle at both ends; Lets versus shall we? versus why dont we? Words: out of it period to stay awake sleep-deprived cranky depression astonish

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

第十二部分: Dialogues /monologues: 1, It severs as a bridge for southern goods to enter northern markets and vise versa. 2, Yup! Or Best Buy. 3, Every once in a while. 4, Most mothers dream about the flowery pink frocks, smart and cute pants for

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

China's five-year policy of subsidizing the purchase of home appliances in rural areas came to an end on January 31 with a total government subsidy of 100 billion yuan leading to over 600 billion yuan in spending by rural residents. For more on the s

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Beijing has issued new food safety regulations to restrict online food sales. Food items will be placed in three different categories: pre-packaged foods, bulk foods, and dairy products. Food retailers without a storefront will be banned from selling

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Chinese-backed investment firm Canyon Bridge is reportedly set to buy UK technology firm Imagination. This came months after the British chip designer put itself up for sale in June, after its largest customer Apple announced it'll stop using its pro

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

文本: Denise: How may I help you, ladies? Jocelin:I feel I could purchase everything I lay my eyes on. Isn't it wonderful? Audrey: She has selected a number of items, sir, but does not have in her purse the means to purchase them. Moray: Well, le

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

1. Do you like shopping online? 你喜欢网上购物吗? 还能这样说: Do you prefer shopping online? Are you interested in shopping online? 2. Have you bought anything mail-order? 你在网上买过东西吗? 还能这样说: Have you bo

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

迷你对话 A: My mother likes to split hairs. 我妈妈总是过于计较。 B: What do you mean by that? 你这话是什么意思。 A: She has keen to buy something which is much cheaper. 她喜欢买更加便宜的东西。 B: Mothers like that.

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

costing habits 浪费钱的小习惯 You buy stuff without understanding why 你总买些莫名其妙的东西 In Money: A Love Story author Kate Northrup urges us to understand what made us make each purchase. First, we look at our credit card state

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(161) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening