A: I really want a burrito! Can you get me one? B: I haven't got any money to purchase a burrito for you and me. A: Would you please buy me one since I haven't eaten today? B: I only have a few dollars. A: I could eat a horse right now, I'm so hungry

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

The flood of women into the job market boosted economic growth and changed U.S. society in many ways. Many in-home jobs that used to be done primarily by women ranging from family shopping to preparing meals to doing voluntary work still need to be d

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力小短文走遍全世界

导购口语: I'm sorry. I'm afraid we can not exchange it for you. 对不起,恐怕不能给您换货。 I'm sorry. I'm afraid it can not be changed. 对不起,恐怕不能够给您换货。 We could take it back and deliver a new one. 我们可以

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

导购口语: As you have made many other purchases, I will take off ten percent from the price on the tag. 既然您买了很多其他东西,我就照定价给您打九折。 There is only a discount if it is a triple purchase. 只有购买三件套

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

Topic1-Strategies for Double Eleven Day Shopping Frenzy November 11 is the day for singletons to be reminded of their relationship status, or simply buy stuff to make you feel better. Joking apart, Single's Day has now morphed into the day people go

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

A: I would like to purchase some health insurance. B: Have you ever purchased health insurance before? A: I have health insurance now, but I want to look into other choices. B: Do you know if you are interested in an HMO or a PPO? A: Could you explai

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 健康-Health

A:May I help you? 我可以帮您吗? B:Yes, I'm going to Europe on business and I need to purchase some Traveller's Cheques. 是的,我要去欧洲出差,所以我需要买些旅行支票。 A:That's no problem. Which currency would you like t

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Discuss the mode of payment 协商付款方式 A:Mr. Wang, we haven't discussed the mode of payment. B:You know, Mr. Forster, this is a really largepurchase. I'm afraid we can'tpay offat one time. We have to pay by installment. A:Do you mean you pref

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

ballast, ['bləst] n 压舱物(放在船舱或热气球吊篮里的重物,以增加稳定性);(性格上的)稳定因素 【记】ball球,last最后-最后的球-船最底层放了好多球-压舱物 【类】ballast:instability=

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

Beijing and 19 other cities across China launched cooling measures in the past week to rein in housing prices, with more cities to follow suit, analysts said. 分析人士称,过去的一周里,北京等20个国内城市已陆续出台降温措施控

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

credit terms 信贷条款 英文释义 How a borrower is to pay for a credit purchase orto repay a loan. 例句 The banker explained the credit terms carefully to the borrower, which included specificamounts to be paid and important payment deadlines

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

to buy out someone 买断股份 英文释义 To purchase someone's ownership in a business, often to purchase an existing partner's ownership. 例句 My brother and I started a bicycle shop five years ago, but now he wants to open a camera shop, so I

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

第66期:订购 When can we expect your confirmation of the order? 您什么时候确认订单? A:When can we expect your confirmation of the order? A:您什么时候确认订单? B:As soon as I hear from Beijing,that will be either Friday or Sat

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

A: You owe $36.78. B: Heres my VISA card. A: Im sorry, but your card isnt working. B: Whats the problem? A: The machine says your card was declined. B: It was? A: Do you have another card? B: Thats my only one. A: Maybe you can just pay in cash? B: N

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-银行

A: I need to buy some flowers for my wife's birthday. B: Red roses are always a popular gift for birthdays. A: What would the roses cost me? B: You can get a dozen for only $20. A: That's a price that I like. B: You're in luck today because the roses

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

历届世博:1904年圣路易斯世博会Louisiana Expo英语介绍The Louisiana Purchase Exposition, informally known as the Saint Louis Worlds Fair, was an international exposition held in St. Louis, Missouri in 1904. BackgroundIn 1904 St. Louis

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Barter trade 易货贸易 We are sorry to say that we can't import your grain this year because we are short of foreign exchange. 我们很抱歉,今年不能进口你们的谷物了,因为我们缺少外汇。 That's too bad. 太糟糕了。 You

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

贸易方式词汇 stocks 存货,库存量 cash sale 现货 purchase 购买,进货 bulk sale 整批销售,趸售 distribution channels 销售渠道 wholesale 批发 retail trade 零售业 hire-purchase 分期付款购买 fluctuate in line with

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

1. Shop around and do your research. If you are interested in buying gold, sterling, or even brass, understand each metal and the costs the research will be worth it! 逐店选购,货比三家。如果你想购买黄金、纯银制品甚至黄铜,就

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

OMG! Are you a bargain shopper? ^_^ I got it on sale yesterday,it was half off!我昨天大减价的时候买的I have a coupon that gives me 10% off my entire purchase我有一张给我10%折扣的优惠券Let's look at the sale rack for a better

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语