职场英语口语急救包 第66期:订购
时间:2019-01-14 作者:英语课 分类:职场英语口语急救包
英语课
第66期:订购
When can we expect your confirmation 1 of the order?
您什么时候确认订单?
A:When can we expect your confirmation of the order?
A:您什么时候确认订单?
B:As soon as I hear from Beijing,that will be either Friday or Saturday.
B:我一收到北京的消息就办。不是星期五就是星期六。
Can you arrange freight and insurance?
你能安排货运和保险吗?
A:Can you arrange freight and insurance?
A:你能安排货运和保险吗?
B:Yes,we can. But the fees are extra.
B:可以,不过费用另算。
Can you meet orders of over 1000 garments at one time?
—次订货1000件以上,你们能满足吗?
A:Can you meet orders of over 1000 garments at one time?
A:一次订货1000件以上,你们能满足吗?
B:No problem.
B:没问题。
I’ll place a trial order with you.
I’ll send a trial order to you.
我就向你公司试订一批货吧。
A:I can promise you that.
A:我保证做到。
B:Good. I'll place a trial order with you.
B:那好。我就向你公司试订一批货吧。
trial (n.)
试用,尝试
We shall place an order with you in a few days.
我公司大概几天后会下订单。
A:We shall place an order with you in a few days.
A:我公司大概几天后会下订单。
B:I'm glad to hear that.
B:很高兴听您这么说。
We will send you a purchase order in one week.
—个星期之内我会寄订单给你。
A:We will send you a purchase order in one week.
A:一个星期之内我会寄订单给你。
B:Once we get your purchase order,we will begin preparing.
B:保证没问题。我们一接到您的订单,就会备货。
We now want to place an order with you.
现在我们要向你们订货了。
A:We now want to place an order with you.
A:现在我们要向你们订货了。
B:I will be happy to accept your order, and will get to work on it right away.
B:我们很乐意接受您的订单,而且会立刻生产。
What’s the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?
你们订货的最低量是多少?
A:What’s the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?
A:你们订货的最低量是多少?
B:Our minimum quantity of an order for this product is 20 cartons.
B:订购我们这种产品的起订量为200箱。
Can we make a change on order No. 2906?
我们可以修改一下2906号的订单吗?
A:Can we make a change on order No. 2906?
A:我们可以修改一下2906号的订单吗?
B:I'm afraid they’ve been sent already.
B:抱歉,已经发货了。
What amount of advance do you require?
你们需要多少定金?
A:What amount of advance do you require?
A:你们需要多少定金?
B:Two thousand dollars in advance as earnest money.
B:先付2000美元作为定金。
We want the first half to reach us within two months.
我希望一半的货能在2个月内到达。
A:We want the first half to reach us within two months.
A:我希望一半的货能在2个月内到达。
B:We ensure a timely delivery of the goods.
B:我保证及时交货。
We are in the market for a large number of air-conditioners.
我们准备买大量的空调。
A:We are in the market for a large number of air-conditioners.
A:我们准备买大量的空调。
B:We would appreciate it if you would like to deal with us.
B:如果您同我们做生意,我们将不胜感激。
We are inclined to place large orders with you.
我们想向你发大量订单。
A:We are inclined to place large orders with you.
A:我们想向你发大量订单。
B:We will see to it that our prices and qualities will never be surpassed.
B:我们将保证我们的价格和质量不会有人超越。
incline(v.)
愿意;倾向于
As things stand at present,they seem to take a wait and see attitude towards your offer.
按照目前的情况来看,他们似乎在采取观望的态度。
Please confirm that you can execute our order before the end of April.
请确认贵方4月底以前执行该订单。
n.证实,确认,批准
- We are waiting for confirmation of the news.我们正在等待证实那个消息。
- We need confirmation in writing before we can send your order out.给你们发送订购的货物之前,我们需要书面确认。