A: I need you to fix my computer. B: What problems are you having with it? A: There is a virus on my computer. B: Did you get your computer from our store? A: I purchased my computer from your store. B: Did you buy the warranty for your computer? A:

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

摘要:现在,商业竞争越来越大,如何吸引消费者,如何让消费者购买更多的产品成为众多商家最为关注的问题。经过研究发现,消费者的情绪能够影响其购买欲望。 英语听力原文: One fact

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力小短文走遍全世界

Dear Annie: My girlfriend and I have been together for three years. When we first started dating, Mary unexpectedly became pregnant and we now have a beautiful child who is our life's joy. I would like to ask Mary to become my wife. Here's the proble

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

All right so you've made a promise to yourself, this holiday season you are sticking to a gift giving budget. Well, the stores are gonna try to keep your spending you know that. And they are replying on some psychological triggers to get your busines

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

新东方赵丽词汇课堂 Lesson 100听力下载

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

Chinese passengers started to buy train tickets for the Spring Festival travel season at the booths on Wednesday. This year, railway operators have adopted several measures to facilitate the purchase of train tickets ahead of the Spring Festival, the

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

A couple in Guangdong was detained for booking train tickets online and selling them for 10 yuan extra to migrant workers who want to return home for Spring Festival. But migrant workers say they feel sorry for the couple. Last year China's railway s

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

导购口语: If you are not satisfied, you many return it. 如果你不满意,你可以退货。 We only accept returns for thirty days after the purchase. 我们这里的货物在卖出后30天内可以退货。 Bring your receipt to the customer

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

A: Thank you for letting me test drive the car. B: So do you think that you would like to purchase this car? A: You know, I am not interested in purchasing the car right now. B: What's the problem? We can at least sit down and maybe work out a deal.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 买车-Buying a Car

A:Good morning. 早上好。 B:Ah, hello. Do you have a service for buying Traveller's Cheques? 噢,你好。你们这里有销售旅行支票这个业务吗? A:Yes, we do. How can I help? I can give you a simple introduction, if you'd like? 是的

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: How can I help you today? 我今天如何为您效劳呢? B: I want to sign up for some funds units. How do I go about it? 我想买一些基金。我应该怎样做呢? A: Have you got some ID and your cash card? 您带着您的身份证件和现

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

易货贸易Barter trade A: We are sorry to say that we can't import your grain this year because we are short of foreign exchange. 我们很抱歉,今年不能进口你们的谷物了,因为我们缺少外汇。 B: That's too bad. Your country i

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

A: I appreciate you letting me take the car out for a spin. B: Why don't you come over here and we can work out the details of the purchase? A: I don't think that this is the car for me at this point in time. B: It's a great deal. Let's talk price. M

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

A: Thank you for letting me test drive the car. B: So do you think that you would like to purchase this car? A: You know, I am not interested in purchasing the car right now. B: What's the problem? We can at least sit down and maybe work out a deal.

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

The US Federal Reserve should delay the end of its bond purchase program according to St. Louis Federal Reserve chairman James Bullard. Mr. Bullard says the end of the quantitative easing program should be delayed to halt a decline in inflation expec

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2014年

英语学习笔记: 30% off 打七折 $20 off 省20块 Could you turn off my computer? 能不能关掉我的电脑? You got $20 off your first purchase. 第一次购买可以省20块噢。 Lately your work performance has been a little off. 你最近

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Robert在前面的谈判最后提出签约十年的要求,Kevin会不会答应呢?如果答案是否决的话,Robert又有何打算?他一心为公司的利益打算,极力争取技术转移地协定,而对方会甘心出让此项比金钱更

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

A couple in Guangdong was detained for booking train tickets online and selling them for 10 yuan extra to migrant workers who want to return home for Spring Festival. But migrant workers say they feel sorry for the couple. Last year China's railway s

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

A: I'd like to purchase a parking permit for next semester. B: Are you a daytime student or do you just come in the evenings? A: I am a daytime student. B: Will you be driving a motorcycle or a car? A: I will be driving my car. B: OK, that will be tw

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 大学生活-College Life

1940 out-of-state 今天我们要学的词是 out-of-state. out-of-state 意思是外州的。A federal judge ruled that Ohio must recognize out-of-state same-sex marriages when processing death certificates. 一位联邦法官做出裁决,要求俄亥

发表于:2019-03-07 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃