11. By law, when one makes a large purchase, he should have ___ opportunity to change his mind. A. accurate B. urgent C. excessive D. adequate purchase purchase 购买 chase 追求 forget-me-not 勿忘我

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

A: I need to have my computer fixed. B: What's the problem? A: I think it has a virus. B: Did you buy your computer from us? A: Yes, I bought if from your store. B: Did you get the warranty on your computer? A: Yes, I got the warranty. B: My computer

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: Can you fix my computer? B: What's wrong with it? A: I believe that it has a virus. B: Where did you get your computer? From us? A: Yes, I did. B: Did you purchase a warranty for the computer? A: I believe that I purchased the warranty. B: Our rec

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

25 Dealing With a Mistake GLOSSARY miscommunication something that was said or written to mean one thing, butunderstood to mean something else; an instance of unsuccessful communication * Craig thought we were meeting at 7:00, but nobody else showed

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之商务英语

They say that men dont like to ask for directions. Well, that reluctance to seek expert advice may extend to the shopping cart. Because a study in the Journal of Consumer Marketing finds that guys also will likely avoid asking salespeople for suggest

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(一)月

A: Thank you for purchasing your new mattress with us. B: No, thank you. A: Would you like us to deliver the mattress for you? B: That would be great. A: When do you want it delivered? B: I need it delivered tomorrow. Will that be possible? A: What t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

Please tell me whether I need to purchase a foreign student policy. 告诉我是否我需要购买外国学生保险。 I'd like to know whether basic health insurance coverage should include benefits

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

to draw a crowd 吸引观众 英文释义 To attract a large group of people. 例句 The clever display in front of our store will draw acrowd, and, hopefully, some of those people will make purchases from us.我们店前的巧妙陈列肯定能吸引一

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

Unit 56 Returns and exchanges第56课 退款与更换Most stores in America have return and exchange policies.If, for instance, you buy a shirt and find out when you try it on that it's too small, you can take it back to the store and exchange it for

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

A: I would like to purchase some health insurance. B: Have you ever purchased health insurance before? A: I have health insurance now, but I want to look into other choices. B: Do you know if you are interested in an HMO or a PPO? A: Could you explai

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

A: I am calling to purchase health insurance. B: Do you have health insurance now? A: I was on my parents policy, but I need to start buying my own. B: You can purchase an HMO or a PPO. Do you know what you want? A: I dont know what I want. B: Let me

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

A: I want to find an old music box. B: We have a great selection. What decade are you looking for? A: Do you have anything made in the 1920s? B: We have six. A: Do any of them have dancing figures? B: Actually, two of them have dancing figures. A: Th

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 购物-Shopping

75 种植烟草的农民改行捕鱼 DATE=7-24-01 TITLE=AGRICULTURE REPORT - Tobacco Farmers Going Fishing BYLINE=George Grow (Start at 1'01

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 文化聚焦

贸易方式词汇 stocks 存货,库存量 cash sale 现货 purchase 购买,进货 bulk sale 整批销售,趸售 distribution channels 销售渠道 wholesale 批发 retail trade 零售业 hire-purchase 分期付款购买 fluctuate in line with

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Reflection on Natural Disasters 1. 最近国内外灾害不断发生,这些灾害引起了我们对于自然所做的行为的再一次思考。 2. 你是如何看待自然灾害的? 3. 我们应该采取哪些措施来尽可能避免这些灾害和

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Would you like to purchase our special combo? 您要购买我们的超值套餐吗? purchase 买 Where did you purchase the car? 你在哪里买的车? You can purchase insurance online. 你可以在网上买保险。 combo 套餐 A:I would like

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

【生词预览】 rural农村的,concession stand小吃摊,purchase购买,grin咧嘴笑 【笑话原文】 We Have Sound Now For the first time in many years, an old man travelled from his rural town to the city to attend a movie. After buying

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Options Clearing Corporation [Chicago] 期权结算公司〔芝加哥〕 Options Clearing House Pty Limited [Sydney] 期权结算所有限公司〔悉尼〕 Options Clearing Rules 《期权结算规则》

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

punitive tax 惩罚性税项 purchase and sale statement 日结单对帐表;买卖报告 purchase consideration 买入价格;购买代价 purchase money 买款 purchase price 买价 purchase tax 购

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

(3)现金与应收帐款 现金 Cash 银行存款 Cash in bank 库存现金 Cash in hand 流动资产 Current assets 偿债基金 Sinking fund 定额备用金 Imprest petty cash 支票 Check(cheque) 银行对帐单 Bank statement 银行存款调节

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语