A: Excuse me, Professor. I am going to miss next week's class. B: Is this something that you could schedule for another time? A: No, I have to do this; it's important! B: Have you arranged for someone to take notes for you? A: I've made arrangements

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

A: I'm here for my appointment. B: What can I do for you today? A: I have an issue with my schedule. B: Tell me the problem. A: I have two classes on here that are at the same time. B: Oh, I see. A: Can you change that for me? B: Do you still want bo

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

C: what do you think about this store? I heard its a posh store thats only got branches in big cities. A: I love this store. The only problem is that its extremely expensive. C: dont worry. Ive decided that for your birthday Im going to take you shop

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

He couldnt find his pen. Where is my pen, he wondered. He looked for his pen. It was on top of the microwave. He couldnt find his cell phone. Where is my cell phone, he wondered. He looked for his cell phone. It was on top of the TV. He couldnt find

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最伟大的演讲

Supporters of Gay Marriage Await US Court Rulings Supporters of same-sex marriage are rallying this week in Los Angeles and other U.S. cities, urging the Supreme Court to overturn California's 2008 gay marriage ban, called Proposition 8, and the Defe

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(三月)

Don't Count Out Wanda Jackson Jackson celebrated her 75th birthday in a style befitting a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: by releasing the brand new album. Unfinished Business is her 31st CD. It kicks off with the scorching Tore Down, origi

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(一月)

A: What can I help you with today? B: I need to talk to you about transferring. A: Where did you want to transfer to? B: I have no idea. A: You have plenty of time to think about it. B: What do I need to do in order to transfer? A: Youre going to nee

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

Anna: Hello, I'm Anna Jones and this is Entertainment. In this programme we're going to be taking a look at a different kind of entertainment that's available to everyone and is also free to use. Today we're talking about the countryside and we'll b

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 Entertainment

Jackie: Hello, I'm Jackie Dalton. Welcome to Entertainment, which this week has a sports theme. We're going to be finding out about how noise from spectators at sports events affects players or competitors taking part in a sport. Sandy Wilson It's b

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 Entertainment

A: Did you just move here? B: Yes, I just moved here. A: Do you like it here so far? B: I love it here. A: Where did you come from? B: I came from El Salvador. A: Whyd you move? B: I want to make a life for myself. A: Is that hard to do there? B: Its

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-邻居

Song:3 Strikes Artist:Alsou Oh baby 3 strikes and you're out I should have listened to my friends, oh babe, Cos they were making perfect sense I should have known, I might have guessed I could have seen, That you were trying to push your luck wit

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

A: Has there been any word about whether the buyers have accepted my counteroffer? B: Yes, I was going to call you this morning. Your buyers have responded with a counteroffer. A: Is the counteroffer a good one? B: They are now offering ten thousand

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

IN THE NEWS - US Seeks to Ease Tensions Between North, South in Sudan 时事新闻 - 美国寻求缓解苏丹南部与北部的紧张关系 This is IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. 这里是美国之音慢速英语时事新闻。 South Sudan is pr

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Refugee Crisis in South Sudan The medical aid group Doctors Without Borders is reporting a refugee crisis in South Sudans Upper Nile State. It says 60 thousand people have fled fighting just across the border in Sudan. The group, also known as MSF, s

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十二月)

Mentoring USA Nurtures Americas Youth Mentoring is a time-honored relationship, in which someone with more experience helps another with less, for purposes of growth, knowledge and support. That's the idea behind Mentoring USA, a New York based non-p

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(四月)

BBC Learning English Weekender Young Nigerians powerful new novel Amber:Hello, I'm Amber, and youre listening to bbclearningenglish.com. Today, we listen to an interview with the young Nigerian writer Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, about her powerful new

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 Weekender

Everyone considered him The coward of the county It never stool one single time To prove the countys His mama named him Tommy The folks just called him Yellow Something always told me They were reading Tommys wrong He was only ten years old When his

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(191) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

英文歌词: Artist:The Automatic Song:In The Mountains Beautiful, dead leaves before snow year in year out in the mountains where it grows in jungles so far away it could not matter if they had fireworks if your having fun it doesn't matter so your j

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

PARIS, Jan. 25 (Xinhua) -- French Ligue 1 soccer club Bordeaux said Tuesday they fired Nigerian striker Moussa Maazou on his hostile(敌对的) remarks to the club and its supporters. Local daily Le Parisien said the Nigerian(尼日利亚) st

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I had so much fun visiting my family for the New Year. Now I'm back on campus and I really miss them! 我新年回家的时候特别开心。现在我回到学校了,真的好想他们啊! I wanna go back so bad! I really miss my parents and my l

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语