1. How many fingers do you have? I have eight fingers. 2. You have eight fingers? Eight fingers and two thumbs. 3. How many brothers does Ryan have? He has four (brothers). 4. How many students in your class? Thirty-five, including me. 5. How old is

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语词组对话

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 单词解析速记

General Westmoreland, General Grove, distinguished guests, and gentlemen of the Corps! As I was leaving the hotel this morning, a doorman asked me, Where are you bound for, General? And when I replied, West Point, he remarked, Beautiful place. Have

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(330) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is one versus you. Guest-writer Bonnie Trenga is going to help us determine the best way to talk in general terms about the average person. Bonnie says, If you want to talk about people in general, should you say, It

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is the the, not as in the British '80s band, but as in what to do when a sentence calls for a the in front of a name or title that starts with a the, like The New York Times. So, listener Rob Jones asked, Do I have to

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

心灵鸡汤-Youth 青春不是年华,而是心境 Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind. It is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees. It is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, vigor of the emotions; it

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Algae seem harmless enough. These precursors to plants thrive throughout the world's waters. But these single-celled plants have global consequences. We can thank them for oxygen in the atmosphere, oil in the lithosphere as well as dead zones in the

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十一)月

Song:Let It Be Me Artist:Alsou Everybody needs someone to lean on, Everybody needs someone to care for, Everybody needs someone to hold on to, Let me be the one, Everybody needs a lover to rely on, Everybody needs a shoulder to cry on, Everybody

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:Butter Wouldn't Melt Artist:Alsou Do you think I don't know why, you keep on hanging around. Will you get it in your head , that honey three's a crowd. I can see right through your smile, you've got a master plan Trying to get your claws in

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Grammar Girl here. Today guest-writer Bonnie Trenga is going to help us talk about me and I and how to order them in a sentence if you're using other pronouns or nouns to make a compound object or subject. It all started with a call from a listener w

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Sometimes theres a topic that doesnt quite defy explanation but certainly gives one pause in the undertaking. Lucky usthats where we find ourselves today. Why gerunds take a possessive before them. Oy. What's a Gerund? Lets start with what a gerund i

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

With the European Union demanding more spending cuts from Greece in return for billions of dollars in bailout funds, doubts are growing over whether more austerity is the right solution for Athens. Some analysts and politicians suggest that a once wo

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LONDON, March 22 (Xinhua) -- Arsenal centre-half Johan Djourou will be sidelined for four weeks due to a shoulder injury, the club said on Tuesday. The Swiss international has undergone(经历) exploratory surgery on his shoulder, which was dislo

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

HAIKOU, China, March 1 (Xinhua) --- Chinese Jin Long lost to Robert Henry Milkins 5-2 on Thursday as the English player made it to the quarter-finals of the World Snooker Haikou Open. Jin Long made a break of 48 points to win the first frame 68-21 be

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

眼见为虚耳听为实 顶级RB系列 NO.7 希望大家喜欢 原版是Jennifer Lopez的You Are Everything 歌手是街头声音网(SV)的一名歌手 名字叫AL 又称六甲官锭 英文歌词: 歌词转自songtaste By endless.love you are my everything and i need you to know I just can't waitin

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Youth is not a time of life,it is a state of mind; it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees,it is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions.it is the freshness of the deep springs of life. Youth

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

The tropical island resort of Hainan is seeking to boost its tourism by developing yachting and windsurfing, as part of the island's effort to build itself into a top international tourist destination. He Fei has the story. With crystal clear waters,

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

It's time for me to start preparing our Summer holiday. This year, my family and I will take a trip to Spain for a month. We will visit my father and sister in Scotland and England first, and then family and friends in Spain. I can't wait. Our prepar

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

BEIJING, June 19 (Xinhuanet) -- As the dynamics of the China-Africa friendship, Chinese and African youth should strengthen exchanges and learn from each other to promote common development, delegates to the second China-Africa Young Leaders Forum ag

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LONDON, July 24 (Xinhua) -- They say that diving is a young persons' sport because of the tough training routine and the enormous physical demands it places on the body, but Australian Loudy Wiggins is looking to prove that she is the exception to th

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻