Yang Lan:So were you caught by surprise when Titanic won over 11 Oscars? [00:02.90]杨澜:《铁达尼号》获得了11项奥斯卡大奖,你听到这个消息的时候惊讶 吗? [00:05.80]Murdoch:No I didnt know whether it would be eight, or

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离李阳疯狂英语口语

A: I was supposed to meet with you at 1:30. B: Yes, I see. What did you need to see me about? A: There's a problem with my schedule. B: What's the problem? A: Two of my classes occur at the same time. B: Well, I can see that's a problem. A: Is it at

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

4.Opening a Bank Account 开个人账户 Dad: So, Jimmy, how does it feel to have your own money? Jimmy, 自己有钱的感觉怎么样? Jimmy: Its great, dad. I dont mind delivering papers, but the real fun is collecting the money. 太棒了,爸

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方口语商务与个人

Fans, for the past two weeks you have been reading about a bad break I got. Yet today I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. I have been in ballparks for seventeen years and have never received anything but kindness and encoura

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲

This podcast is brought to you by the American Chemical Society. The global challenges chemistry solutions podcast from ACS discusses how chemistry researchers critical in solving some of the world's most daunting problems, concerning energy, food an

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十一)月

by Michael W. Flynn First, a disclaimer: Although I am an attorney, the legal information in this podcast is not intended to be a substitute for seeking personalized legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Further, I

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

A: I want to look at the souvenirs over at the souvenir stand. B: What do you need to buy? A: I usually buy myself some jewelry or some clothing. B: I always buy a lot of things for my family. How about you? A: Oh yes, they practically swarm me when

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

> 09 英国农业部正试图阻止口啼疫蔓延 DATE=3-6-01 TITLE=AGRICULTURE REPORT - Foot-and-Mouth Disease BYLINE=George Grow (Start at 58

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

THIS IS AMERICA - October 21, 2002: Supreme Court VOICE ONE: The highest court in the United States began its term this month. From now until the end of June, it will rule on issues that affect Americ

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

Violence Stops Aid Efforts for Syrias Ghouta Area Aid efforts for an area of Damascus that is under siege recently had to be cut short when Syrian government forces began bombing the area. A local council reported that the incident took place in the

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(三)月

A: Are you new here? B: I moved here a couple weeks ago. A: What do you think of it here? B: I like it here. Its very nice. A: Where were you living before? B: I was living in El Salvador. A: Whyd you leave? B: I wanted to start a better life for mys

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-邻居

Song:What Your Girl Don't Know Artist:Alsou (What your girl don't know) (What your girl don't know) Hanging round, trying to talk to me But I know, 'bout your history When it comes to playing games You should be in the hall of fame I'm not the ki

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:100% Natural Artist:Alsou Natural Oooh, yeah At the the centre of me, baby would you believe That I am everyything that I was born to be Why would I cover up What comes natural enough I have everything that god has given me I won't hide, who

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

A: Your office called and said that an offer came in on our house. B: Yes, the offer came in less than an hour ago. A: How good of an offer did we receive? B: Their bid was two hundred eighty thousand dollars, and you said that you wanted three hundr

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

A: I hear the young couple that came by the other day made an offer on our house. B: Yes, the potential buyers made an offer this morning. A: Is the offer a good offer? B: The offer is pretty good. You asked three hundred thousand and they offered tw

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

A: I got a message on my machine that you received an offer on my house. B: Yes, the offer came in late last night. It was too late to call you. A: Is the offer as high as we were hoping for? B: They offered two hundred eighty thousand dollars, and y

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

AMERICAN MOSAIC - Ani DiFranco Is Back With 'Which Side Are You On' FAITH LAPIDUS: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I'm Faith Lapidus. Today on our show, we play music from Ani DiFranco's new album ... We also tell about a s

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(一)月

A: Can we choose a time to look at houses together? B: Can you do that in the mornings, or would the afternoons be best? A: Either way is good for me. B: There are a number of open houses this weekend in your area. Would that okay with you? A: I can

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买房

Chinese FM stresses joint effort with ASEAN to maintain peace in South China Sea China has called on ASEAN countries to make joint effort to maintain peace in the South China Sea. Chinese Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi told a joint press conference wit

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 Hourly News 每小时新闻

LONDON, Aug. 8 (Xinhua) -- American Aries Merritt ran a personal best of 12.92 seconds to win the Olympic men's 100m hurdles title on Wednesday as the U.S. closed in upon China on the medals table thanks to victories in track and field. Merritt got a

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻