[00:33.59]UNIT 1 [00:37.25]How long have you been collecting shells? [00:41.01]SECTION A [00:43.39]1b Listen. A reporter is talking to the participants in a skating marathon. Fill in the chart below. [01:43.24]2a Listen to the interview with the skat

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 初中英语山东版八年级上

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery have a bone to pick with someone Ive got a bone to pick with you. How come you didnt come to my party last night? be (as) dry as a bone After four months with no rain, even the riverbed became as dry as bone. Lets stop

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery He was so hard on me last night. Have a hard time with someone: I have a hard time with my girlfriend. You will have a hard time getting a ticket. Why do you have such a hard time admitting it? take sth. Hard Henrys wif

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery double standard I don't like the double standards in my country. Politicians expect their salaries to be raised every couple of years and yet the federal government hasn't raised the minimum wage for poor people since 1

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

【句子对照】 I ran a marathon last week. It was so long and I was so tired. I didn't really feel like there was a light at the end of the tunnel until I saw the finish line. 我上周参加了马拉松赛跑。路程太长了,我非常地累,

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 美国常用英语俚语

Imagine that a career is like a marathona long, grueling, and ultimately rewarding endeavor. 我们可以把事业想象成马拉松一项历时漫长、备受磨炼最后可能有所收获的运动。 Now imagine a marathon where both men and women

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

Nepalese Monks Compete in Long-Distance Races Seven Buddhist religious workers from the village of Sindhukot in Nepal are trading in their robes for running shoes. They want to become ultra-marathon runners. They hope that by running in long distance

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(三)月

RIO DE JANEIRO The Olympics are as much about what warms the heart or initiates debate as who wins the medals. But what warms the heart or initiates debate can be a matter of perspective in a sprawling event that brings together more than 200 nations

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Many people have what they call a bucket list: namely, a list of things they want to experience or accomplish before they die. Sometimes, a bucket list just doesnt cut it, however, which is why making an impossible list is the way to go. Following th

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

1.Boston police say two people were killed when a pair of bombs exploded near the finish line of the Boston Marathon. The blasts shattered the end of the race. 2.Meantime, an intelligence official says two more explosive devices have been found near

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2013(四月)

场景特点:学生介绍自己组织或者参与的一个活动。 常见套路: (1) 学生经常参加和组织的活动 班级竞选 减肥 公益活动 (2) 活动的目的:What is the main reason for the woman to participate this ac

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

It's a damp morning in Portsmouth and Ben Smith looks like any other jogger as he pounds along the wet seafront. But Ben's early run is a little different. Ben is running a marathon. He also ran one yesterday, the day before that and the day before t

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Im full of admiration for people who run marathons. I couldnt do it. I love running and have done a few half-marathons, but I always found a full marathon to be too much. Marathon runners are special. I dont think I have the stamina to do it. Not pro

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Todd: So Travis, this summer we have the Olympics. Are you going to watch the Olympics on TV? Travis: I will probably get suckered into watching the olympics I'm sure. It will be on every channel. It will only be on one channel but it will be on the

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Voice 1 Thank you for joining us for Spotlight. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Joshua Leo. Spotlight uses a special method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Running races is very popul

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

92-year-old Harriette Thompson completed the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon in San Diego on Sunday, becoming the oldest woman to finish a marathon. She finished the 42.1-kilometer race in 7 hours, 24 minutes and 36 seconds. On this course my son was with me

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

释义: have to do with 与相关 have to do with 表示与某事相关,也可以说成 have something to do with。相反,如果没有任何关系的话就可以说成 have nothing to do with。 例句: I think it has to do with your kids. G

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 叶茼荞 under the weather face like thunder breeze hot and cold Practical Sentence under the weather eg: I am feeling a bit under weather today. face like thunder eg: Whats up with him? He has a face like thunder. bre

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 叶茼荞 have a good taste look nice in look like a million look smashing Practical Sentence have a good taste eg: You really have a good taste in choosing dresses. look nice in eg: He looks nice in that hat. look like

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

本期内容: Young women in South Korea are fighting for a new future. The #MeToo movement which has highlighted sexual harassment and abuse around the world has taken a surprising hold in this socially conservative country. At a marathon #MeToo p

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读