3a Read the passage [00:05.94]and then complete the table. [00:07.72]I'm talking to you from the Hilltop School [00:11.64]Skating Marathon, [00:13.68]here students are skating to [00:15.82]raise money for charity. [00:17.54]For every hour they skate,

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 新目标初中英语八年级下册

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 1. ball/ concert/prom 2. dress up/ suit/ tuxedo/gown/wig 3. prom queen/ 4. host a dance/a ball throw a party

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery sleep like a log Bob, last night after I got the promotion that I have been so worried about the last six weeks, I can tell you that I was able to sleep like a log, for the first time in more than a month. I don't think

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 叶茼荞 stand by sb. be with sb. be there for sb. got sb's back. Practical Sentence stand by sb. eg: Your family will stand by you. be with sb. eg: I am with you all the way. be there for sb. eg: We will be there for

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery Is that (This...) hold on for a sec leave a message Practical Sentence eg:Is that Mr J? eg: Would you please hold on for a sec? Mrs. Lee is in the middle of something right now. Is that Hi, this is Jeff. hold on for a s

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery oneself too thin spread be booked available Practical Sentence spread oneself too thin eg: She is doing 5 part time jobs, and is spreading herself too thin. be booked eg: I am booked all day. available eg: Excuse me, is

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 1. Turkish delight 2. Grand Bazaar/ Turkish Lamp /ingredients 3. castle/church/fair/Blue Mosque/Square 4. be famous for ... / well know for

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 1. check in; check out; 2. Id like to book... 3. Id like to have seats by the window. 4. Economy Class; Business Class; First Class;

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

II. Listening Skills Identifying Numbers 1.M: The stadium looks pretty big. How many people does it seat? W: It holds around 20,000. They say more than 18,000 Tickets have been sold. Q: How many tickets are left now? 2.W: I was planning on signing up

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

The marathon was NOT an event of the ancient Olympic games. The marathon is a modern event that was first introduced in the Modern Olympic Games of 1896 in Athens, a race from Marathon northeast of At

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Obama Announces Changes to Hostage Policy 奥巴马宣布改变人质政策 President Barack Obama on Wednesday announced a reform of U.S. policies for dealing with kidnappers. Mr. Obama said the U.S. will use all instruments of national power to rec

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(六)月

LONDON, Aug. 10 (Xinhua) -- Tunisian swimmer Oussama Mellouli outclassed a field of experienced rivals to win the men's 10km marathon swimming at the London Olympics on Friday, making himself the first swimmer to win medals both in pool and in open w

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Added to which, the Athenians all knew what was at stake: their freedom and their lives, and those of their wives and children. 再加上全部的雅典人都知道,这关系到什么:关系到他们的自由和他们的生命,关系到他们妻子

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

溜冰 Skating The oldest form of skate dates back to 20000 years B.C. 最早的溜冰形式可以追溯到公元前两万年. The first skating clubs and artificial rinks had begun springing up across

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

NAIROBI, Aug. 16 (Xinhua) -- World marathon record holder Patrick Makau has ruled out attacking the world record when he lines up at the Frankfurt marathon on Oct. 28. Makau, who is eying to bounce back after he was overlooked by the Kenyan authoriti

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

RABAT, April 17 (Xinhua) -- Moroccan King Mohamed VI sent a message of condolence to the U.S. President Barack Obama for the victims of the Boston Marathon blast, Moroccan radio reported Wednesday. In the message, King Mohamed VI expressed condolence

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A man was deliberately injected with the deadly Ebola virus in order to find a cure but rather than rest up afterwards, he decided to run a marathon. 一男子为寻解药特意注射了埃博拉病毒,但他事后没有休息,而是决定去跑马

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Marathons are not only a method to entertain but a way to make a living. 马拉松不仅仅是一种娱乐方式,还是一种谋生手段。 Amid a marathon upsurge in China, many marathons offer a medal bonus which has attracted many African stude

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BOSTON, the United States, April 15 (Xinhua) -- The two explosions that rocked the Boston Marathon on Monday has killed three people and injured at least 138, officials and media outlets said. Local police said the death toll has risen to three, incl

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 叶茼荞 make sense waste time doing enjoy doing Practical Sentence eg: It doesnt make any sense. eg: We are wasting our time fixing the old TV. eg: My little sister enjoys dancing in the rain.

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学