Sundays Run 1. What is the main topic of the conversation? A Running and its danger. B Pregnancy and weight. C Marathon for charity. D How to collect money. 2. What is the main reason for the woman to have gained a lot of weight? A She had a baby. B

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 新托福考试听力特训

1. Chicago authorities are intensifying the search for the seven-year-old nephew of Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Hudson. A citywide AMBER Alert is in effect for Julian King, but officials are focusing on the immediate vicinity of Hudson's mother's

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2008年(十)月

我打了个哈欠,实在对不起,不过这和今天我们要讲的美国习惯用语倒有点关系,这个习惯用语是:burn the candle at both ends. Burn是烧的意思,candle是蜡烛的意思,一只蜡烛两头烧,可想而知,很

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

AZUZ: Running a marathon is tough no matter where you do it. For instance, take the International Space Station. That`s where British astronaut Tim Peake is right now. This is video of him training on earth. He was getting ready to run this weekend`s

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年7月

In light of the Boston explosions, British police are reviewing their security plan for the upcoming London Marathon. CRI's London correspondent Tu Yun has more. The London Marathon will be held this Sunday. A Metropolitan Police spokesman has said t

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery Time flies Is it midnight already? I can't believe it! That was the quickest four hours I've ever spent. It's so wonderful talking with you. I feel like I could keep going all night and I'd still want more. When I'm wit

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 叶茼荞 Shit Practical Sentence eg: The movie was shit! eg: You seemed pretty drunk last night. Yeah, I was totally shit-faced. eg: I have three girlfriends. Bullshit! eg: The cops are coming! Damn, we are in deep shi

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 每天结合当下最最火热的真人秀旅行节目, 展开英文的学习。 在为大家提供旅行实用英文的同时, 更将分享游玩经历以及你不可以错过的一些项目和体验哦。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery Capricorn Aquarius Practical Sentence Capricorn is the leader of the Earth signs. It is one of the hardest-working signs of the Zodiac. skill. Aquarius has astonishing intellectual and communication

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

Chris, Belgium speaker Do you belong to anything? Well, I belong to a running club. It's actually a marathon running club because I used to start running marathons two years ago, and if you train for a marathon it's like a lot of time you have to inv

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

模仿文本: But first, the organisers of the London Marathon have confirmed that the race will definitely take place in the British capital this weekend despite the death of three people for an explosion at the Boston Marathon on Monday. Security

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

[00:00.00]Unit 2 Free time [00:04.28]Follow-up questions [00:11.05]1.What did you last night?I went to the gym. [00:21.00]Oh,I didn't know you did that.How often do you do that,them? [00:26.04]Quite a bit.About two or three times a week.suppose. [00:

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 创新国际英语教程 学生用书 2

So now I'm trying to figure out 现在我不得不考虑 am I going to give myself up this situation 自己是否应该退出 do I take cab 然后打的过去 do I take a train 或是坐火车过去 But as soon as that goes into my mind 但就在我有

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

You will change the world 你们将能改变世界 Let that sink in 记住这一点 You will change the world 你们将能改变世界 I want you to take the craziest dream you've ever had 我要你们勇敢去做最疯狂的梦 that dream that you'r

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

WASHINGTON - US President Barack Obama, responding to the explosions at the Boston Marathon, says the United States does not know who did this or why but vowed that whoever is responsible will feel the full weight of justice. He said: We will find ou

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

Half of the registered runners in some of China's marathon competitions are estimated to have hired illegal replacements. 在中国的一些马拉松比赛中,据估计,大约有一半的注册运动员雇用了违规替跑者。 Two runners died

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Christophe: Hey, Aiste, I know you're not really into running, but would you like join me running a marathon? Aiste: Join you running a marathon? What do you mean? Christophe: Well, actually, next week I am going to run a marathon in Switzerland, so

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Part 3. Luck in the hat. Keywords. the London marathon, fund-raising, keep up with, worst moment, final time. Vocabulary. stature, get round to. A. Listen to some statements about the London marathon, pay special attention to numbers. The first Londo

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 Step by Step 3000 第二册

Michael decided to banish that darkness with light. Michael and his brother Harris created mikeysrun.com to raise one million dollars for other amputees. 迈克尔决定用自己的光亮驱散那片黑暗迈克尔与自己的兄弟哈里斯创建了

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Todd: So Travis, this summer we have the Olympics. Are you going to watch the Olympics on TV? Travis: I will probably get suckered into watching the olympics I'm sure. It will be on every channel. It will only be on one channel but it will be on the

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个