[00:04.28]Follow-up questions [00:11.05]1.What did you last night?I went to the gym. [00:21.00]Oh,I didn't know you did that.How often do you do that,them? [00:26.04]Quite a bit.About two or three times a week.suppose. [00:32.57]2.What did you do las

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(187) / 评论(0) 分类 创新英语教程第二册

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 叶茼荞 get out (of here) piss off beat it Practical Sentence eg: Dont you hear me ? Get out of here! eg: You idiot! Piss off. Beat it eg: Beat it! I am in bad mood. get out of here Piss off

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery make a coffee run mind I could use if you done some Practical Sentence make a coffee run eg: Do you want anything? I m gonna make a coffee run. if you dont mind eg: Can I have a Latte, if you dont mind. I could use some

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 口语马拉松 -5.30/31周末特别版

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 1. How much is it?/ what 2. I am just looking. / look for ... 3. try on... /check out/ ring it up 4. Can you give me better deal/cheap price? 5. way too expensive/ take it if it were

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

THIS IS AMERICA - More Americans Take on the Physical Test of Marathon RacesBy Mario Ritter Broadcast: Monday, November 27, 2006 VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Steve

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(十一)月

访谈录,自然,美,I was in the gym the other day. And this woman said to me, which I think it's so rude. Er, a dermatologist just came with me and said I'm a derma, she said I am a dermatologist, and you know, I will g

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Gabriela Andersen-Scheiss was a ski instructor in the U.S. state of Idaho when she represented Switzerland at the 1984 Olympics. Twenty minutes after the winner, Joan Benoit, crossed the finish line, the 39-year-old Andersen-Scheiss staggered into th

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Emil Ztopek began his illustrious Olympic career by running the 10,000m at the 1948 London Games. He took the lead during the tenth of 25 laps. Eventually he lapped all but two runners and won by more than 300m. Only three days later, Ztopek ran in t

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

KAMPALA, July 12 (Xinhua) -- Uganda's Vice President Edward Ssekandi will lead the country's delegation to the 2012 London Olympics as a way of morale boosting the team to win medals. Dennis Galabuzi, the Uganda Olympic Committee (UOC) vice president

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Every weekend morning, the 10-km track in the Olympic Forest Park in the north of Beijing comes alive with athletes and amateur joggers. They embrace the refreshing, slightly chilly morning air and gamely ignore the capital's pollution in their quest

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Meet Ludivine. Shes a two-and-a-half year old bloodhound from Elkmont, Alabama, who just won seventh place in the towns half-marathon. 认识下吕蒂文吧。她是来自阿拉巴马州埃尔克蒙特镇的一只两岁半大的侦探犬,不久前在

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 叶茼荞 have it both ways time will tell in the middle of what are you up to? Practical Sentence have it both ways I like the clean air of the countryside and the convenience of living in a big city. Well, you cant ha

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 叶茼荞 sidewalk rain fire hot as heck/hell fry eggs on the Practical Sentence rain fire eg: Its raining fire. eg: The weather in my hometown is hot as heck in summer. fry eggs on the side walk eg: We can fry eggs on

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 叶茼荞 be surprised to how about up in the air Practical Sentence be surprised to eg: Im surprised to see her in the shopping mall. how about eg: How about eating out tonight?. up in the air eg: Which college did you

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 叶茼荞 happen to talk sb. out of talk sb. into Practical Sentence happen to eg: I happen to have a new one. talk sb. out of eg: I talked him out of going swimming alone. talk sb. into doing eg: My girlfriend talked m

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 叶茼荞 Work workout working on it out of work dirty work Practical Sentence work out eg: I think the plan will work out. Are you working out? Practical Sentence working on it eg: Have you finished the report I am wor

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery play it by ear go in one ear and out the other follow sb's nose Practical Sentence eg:What shall we do?Lets play it by ear. play it by ear follow sb's nose eg: Turn left and follow your nose, you wont miss it. eg: Whats

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 叶茼荞 keep sb. waiting made it take a rain check stand sb. up Practical Sentence keep sb. waiting eg: Sorry, I have kept you waiting for 2 hours. eg: Wow, she made it. made it take a rain check eg: Can I take a rain

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

There are lots of English idioms and expressions in this podcast. I have explained them in a Grammar and Vocabulary note. Go to the podcasts website to see this note. Kevin and Joanne were reading the local newspaper. There were news stories like Loc

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语