LONDON, May 22 (Xinhua) -- Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti had been sacked from the coaching position after a trophy-less season that saw them finish runners up to Manchester United, the club confirmed in a statement on Sunday. Chelsea Football Club

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Confidence is key to getting ahead in your career, but how can you communicate your expertise without sounding boastful? To help you assert your talents in a polished, professional way, weve come up with some key suggestions that make tooting your ow

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

如何写出完美的个人简历 求职信是简历很重要的一部分。一份好的求职信可以让你的简历增色不少,加大你成功的砝码。跟我来,教你打造一份精彩的求职信! 1. To explain where the applicant has

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. He is gone for the day. 他今天都不会在了。 当有人要找某某某,而他正好不在时,通常有两种情况。一是这位仁兄暂时离开,可能是去洗手间,可能是去复印东西。这时候我们可以告诉人家。He/She i

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

利用数字化音频和视频图象(即数字化电影片段)进行记忆的方法就叫音像法。该方法生动直观,且有许多附带的好处(可以训练和提高听力,印证以前在课堂上或书本里学到的各种语言现象

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

A: Good morning. Could I speak with the manager, please? B: I am the assistant manager. Is there something I can help you with? A: The key you gave us to our apartment doesnt seem to be working. B: Did this key work okay for you before? A: We were us

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

询问基本情景对话: Dialogue 1 A: Good afternoon. I am Mr. Brown, the Import manager of Atlantic Industries Ltd, Sidney, Australia. This is my card. B: Good afternoon, Mr. Brown. My name is Mrs. Anderson, manager of the sales department. A: N

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

面见客户时的实用英语 会话场景 接机后的次日,Brian在公司里,为Johnathan介绍自己的老板-Mr. Sun。 B: Mr. Sun, Id like you to meet Mr. Johnathan Mitchell, sales manager for Nortern Reflections of Canada. Mr. Mit

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(229) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

经理这一工作薪酬会比普通员工的高,但同时也要面临更多的工作上的压力,经理的职责是什么? Rob: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English from bbclearningenglish.com. My name is Rob and Im joined in the studio by Fi

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

申请原因常用语 ◆ I am presently looking for a position where my experience will make a positive contribution to the start-up or continuing profitable operation of a business in which I am so w

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

His wife, Joanna Hoffman, saw the same thing when she accompanied Jobs to Europe a few months after the Macintosh was launched. 在麦金塔电脑发布几个月后,罗斯曼的妻子乔安娜霍夫曼陪同乔布斯前往欧洲,她见识到了同样

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

许多规模比较大的公司都有一个接待员,我们通常叫前台。The work of a receptionist is interesting and varied. 前台的活可是不少。The work is also important because the receptionist is the first person visitors see when t

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

谈生意才是目的,说 英语 只不过是一种手段;如果用简单英语就可以达到目的,就完全没有必要说得那么复杂,那么辛苦!!只要生意能谈成,手段似乎没有予以复杂化的必要应该愈简单愈好。《

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Key Sentences(重点句子) 86.It's a pleasure to have you here. 欢迎光临。 87.It's very kind of you to have invited me. 非常感谢你的盛情邀请。 88.I'm happy to host this dinner party in honor of our friends. 非常高兴能为

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Its an uphill battle to be successful if you dont have a good working relationship with your manager. While results are the most important measure of success, great results can often be overshadowed if youre always doing little things that annoy your

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Executive and Managerial(管理部分) Assistant Vice-President 副总裁助理 Production Manager 生产经理 Management Consultant 管理顾问 District Manager 市区经理 Hospital Administrator 医院管理 President 总统 Import/Export Manage

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

会话场景 接机后的次日,Brian在公司里,为Johnathan 介绍自己的老板-Mr. Sun。 B: Mr. Sun, Id like you to meet Mr. Johnathan Mitchell, sales manager for Nortern Reflections of Canada. (Sun extends hand first; Sun and Mitchell sha

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

有时候,请你写推荐信的人并不都是在行业内做出了很大成绩的人。这时你可能会觉得没有什么可写的、也很难将空泛的溢美之词放在这个人身上。其实,你可以写一些这位员工的工作细节,

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

求职信是简历很重要的一部分。一份好的求职信可以让你的简历增色不少,加大你成功的砝码。跟我来,教你打造一份精彩的求职信! 1. To explain where the applicant has got the information about the vaca

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

在面试后一两周,如果您还没有得到通知,您会怎么做呢?第一个冲动就是要打电话询问一下吧?在打电话询问的时候,该用哪些表达呢?下面这些表达可以帮帮你。 1) I am just calling to follow

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语