Lesson 18 New words and expressions: 1. pub After I had had lunch at a village pub, I looked for my bag. He likes to kill his time in the pub. The English pub is the mens favorite place. 2. landlord As I was looking for it, the landlord came in. The

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(429) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语词汇随身听手册2

01. When did you last get a promotion or a pay raise? 你最近一次的升职加薪是什么时候的事? 02. I really hate the competition in getting a promotion. 我真是受够了为升职而你争我斗。 03. I'd like to talk to you about my sa

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语最炫潮流

Have you ever fired someone? If so, why? 你曾经解雇过别人吗?如果解雇过,为什么? I was 29 years old and promoted to manager of a small technical department with engineers and technicians (perhaps 10 total). 我当时29岁,被提升

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I'M NOT HAVING IT ALL CUT OFF. Miles sometime went to the barber's during working hours to have his hair cut. But this was against the office rules: clerks had to have their hair cut in their own time

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

一、说明应聘职位 Stating Your Job Objective 1、A responsible administrative position which will provide challenge and freedom where I can bring my initiative and creativity into full play. 负责管理的职位,该职位将提供挑战和自

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

文本: MANAGER: It's on a time lock,You might as well give up now! CAM: Hell, I can _(1)_ the time lock,Then we just need your key code and we're good! TOMMY: Stay here. ____(2)____. I'm gonna check on Phil, I'll be right back.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

HARI SREENIVASAN: Next: a pair of dispatches from Detroit at an important moment, starting with a key trial over the city's bankruptcy filing. Detroit's leaders say the city is $18 billion in debt, forcing a move to Chapter 9. But they also must pers

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈商业系列

Neither Do I 我也不 Two young engineers applied for a single poition at a computer company. They both had the same qualifications. In order to determine which individual to hire, the applicants were asked to take a test of 12 questions by the mana

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

怎样写英文请假条

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

英文简历(市场助理)MARKETINGASSISTANT Sandy Bin 15/F,TOWARD ,BRIGHT CHINA,BUILDING,BEIJING. OBJECTIVEA position that will further develop my superior marketing skills. EXPERIENCEMarketing Assistant, The art lover's instituteIndianapolis,IN Mar

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

看到一份心仪的工作正在招聘人手,你很想去试一下。事实上,你有可能是这个职位的最佳人选,但是如果你的简历不能吸引到招聘人员,还是可能会失去机会。一份能给人深刻印象的简历将

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

1. To explain where the applicant has got the information about the vacancy. For example, he can learn it from his friends, or in the advertisement, or in some papers, or he just wants to try his luck. SAMPLE: Having noticed the enclosed advertisemen

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Please respond to this conditional offer before May.15th if you accept it. 如接受此offer,请于5月15日前回复。 2. On the condition that you hand in the medical check, you can be prepared to sign the contract on May. 22nd. 上交体检表

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Please respond to this conditional offer before May.15th if you accept it。 如接受此offer,请于5月15日前回复。 2. On the condition that you hand in the medical check, you can be prepared to sign the contract on May. 22nd。 上交体检

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

工作经历是简历中的重要一项。不知道怎样描述您的工作经历?看看下面这些说明工作经历常用句吧! 1. Sales manager. Responsible for recruiting and training of sales staff members, in addition to ordinary sales ac

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

俗语:败家子,害群之马 谜语里迸出的词汇:俄亥俄州的别名 跳蚤市场败家子,害群之马love为零蛋 还记得我们词海拾贝之谜语系列?今天,再来一个脑筋急转弯,看看单词如何从谜语里跳出

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Not everyone is suited for a life of crime. Some of us avoid it because we realize that it would be wrong to engage in illegal activities. Others prefer not to risk the consequences of getting caught. And then there is another special grouppeople who

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I never wanted to be anything but a broadcaster, a talker. And for 40 years, Ive been doing just that. To me, the ability to talk well is one of the great pleasures in life and can bring with it some of lifes greatest rewards Im not saying its always

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Firstly, to renew your knowledge structure as soon as possible. The main differences between those educated people and those uneducated people are the WAY of THINKING and the self-educating skill. Meanwhile, the Internet gives everybody an unpreceden

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

A store manager heard a clerk tell a customer.No,maam, we haven't had any for a while, and it doesn't look asif we'll be getting soon. Horrified,the manager came runningover to the customer and said,Of course, we'll have somesoon, W

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语