Prepare Three Envelopes 准备三个信封 A bright young man had just been hired as the new general manager of a large firm. The manager who was stepping down met with him privately and handed him three numbered envelopes. 一个精明的年轻人刚被

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF BUSINESS LETTER WRITING 商务书信写作的基础知识 Ⅰ. Form and Structure of Business Letters 商务书信的书写格式及构成 1. Form 格式 (1) Full block form 齐头式 Blyco Textile Group B. V. Ossterstra 2,7524DZ E

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。 Its an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。 Nice to meet you . Ive heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你,久

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天我们要学的词是swap。 Swap, 交换。 The new website helped parents swap children's clothes and save money, 这个新网站帮助家长互换孩子的衣服,节省开销。美国加州一个17岁的孩子用旧手机换保时捷。 He

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Assembly line 组装线 Layout 布置图 Conveyer 流水线物料板 Rivet table 拉钉机 Rivet gun 拉钉枪 Screw driver 起子 Pneumatic screw driver 气动起子 worktable 工作桌 OOBA 开箱检查 fit together 组装在一起 fasten 锁紧(螺丝

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

LONDON, Nov. 30 (Xinhua) -- English Premier League side Sunderland manager Steve Bruce on Wednesday was sent packing by the northeast London club after a series of poor results this season. The latest 2-1 home defeat by fellow strugglers Wigan on Sat

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LONDON, Feb. 12 (Xinhua) -- Liverpool striker Luis Suarez and manager Kenny Dalglish both have apologized Sunday over Suarez's refusal to shake hands with Patrice Evra of Manchester United before Saturday's match. I'm sorry, Suarez issued the apology

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Accounting Assistant 会计助理 Accounting Clerk 记帐员 Accounting Manager 会计部经理Accounting Stall 会计部职员 Accounting Supervisor 会计主管 Administration Manager 行政经理 Administration Staff 行政人员 Administrative As

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Poor Timing 1.选错了要加薪的时间 While it's not a marriage proposal, asking for a raise is an important question.Timing is key! Did you request a raise in June, when the general company policy is to make decisions at the end of the year?

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Have you got any achievement or received any honor in the company? A1: Yes, I was chosen as one of employees of the month last year. And as a sales manager I succeeded in raising yearly sales volume by 25%. 《白领英语900句》:不管怎么说,

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

一、说明应聘职位Stating Your Job Objective1、A responsible administrative position which will provide challenge and freedom where I can bring my initiative and creativity into full play. 负责管理的职位,该职位将提供挑战和自由

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(250) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

三、声名工作履历 Stating Your Work Experience 1. Sales manager. In addition to ordinary sales activities and management of department, responsible for recruiting and training of sales staff members. 发卖部司理。除了正常发卖勾当和

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. What will you wear for the party? 晚会上你穿什么? 2. I'll wear my blue dress. 我会穿我的蓝色裙子。 3. Don't you think it's too formal? 你不觉得太正式了吗? 4. I like your new dress. Where did you get it? 我喜欢你这件新

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

You don't have to work in tech to command a six-figure salary and have employers fighting to hire you, according to job search platform CareerCast. 根据求职平台CareerCast的说法,你并不一定要在科技公司上班,才能拿到六位数的

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(174) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

在各个英语学习论坛上,我经常看到有网友自己翻译一句话(中翻英),然后请其他网友评判一下,看看译文是否通顺。这些译文,我大致看了看,总的感觉是:符合英语语法规则,但中国味

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

最好的简历是写得既简短又内容丰富。下面介绍三种主要的简历式。 按年月顺序编排的简历,这是一种最常见的写简历的方式。它从最近的工作经历讲起﹐列举每一份工作的成绩。 ANNA KING A

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

如果面试后的一两周内都还没有得到通知,你也可以打电话去问问,这样能让自己心中有数,当然也可以写信或发Email去查问。我们这里所讲的主要是如何打电话询问面试结果。 BASIC EXPRESSION

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

会话场景 接机后的次日,Brian在公司里,为Johnathan 介绍自己的老板-Mr. Sun。 B: Mr. Sun, I'd like you to meet Mr. Johnathan Mitchell, sales manager for Nortern Reflections of Canada. (Sun extends hand first; Sun and Mitchell sh

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

讲解文本: see eye to eye 意见一致,有相同看法 I dont see eye to eye with the new manager. 我和新来的经理有些合不来。 My parents see eye to eye on my marriage with Kate. 我父母在我和凯特的婚姻问题上是意见一

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Chinese tech companies have sparked controversy on social media after choosing to motivate their male employees by hiring 'programming cheerleaders'. 中国的科技公司雇佣程序员鼓励师(programming cheerleaders)来激励男性员工,此

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间