想要进阶到高级口译,日积月累很重要,但是,词类归类尤为重要。本篇讨论的是称谓,大家都熟知,但凡大小会议,都有重要人士出席,如果连称谓都模凌两可,会场翻译就要败在开场戏了

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英文广播剧在线听

Work Conferences Dialogue 1 -Do you know the tax meeting will held tomorrow? -Yes,it will be held at nine in the morning in NO.3 conference room. -No,it has been postponed to two o'clock in the afternoon. -Is it still in NO.3 conference room? -The n

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 公务员口语

电话用语 Making a Phone Call 您好,XX公司。您有什么事? XX Company.Can I help you? A: ABC Company.Can I help you? B: Yes,Mr.Lee,please. 我是XX公司的XX。 This is XX of XX company. A: Hello,this is Sophie of Pamp;G. B: Yes,how may

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

释义: get something at (from)从买到,得到,从听到 同样表示获得,取得的意思,但通常指在商店花钱买东西或者强调东西的出处,可以说成 get sth at (from) ...。 例句: She got the necklace on sale yest

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

初级公司英语会话Lession12:客户服务 Listen to the dialogue between Project Manager HaiSports (PM) and Store Manager (SM) PM: Customer service is going to be particularly important at our retail stores because theyll be our public face. SM: Sure. Ive

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 初级公司英语会话

Interview (4) Manager: Ive just looked over your resume and I must admit I am quite impressed. 我已经看过你的简历了,我得承认我对你的简历印象不错。 Sales Rep: Thank you. Ive worked pretty hard to be able to list those accomp

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方商务口语

董事长的所得怎么纳税? How does the general director pay personal income tax 纳税人:我是ABC公司的董事长,想咨询一下我的所得如何纳税。 Taxpayer : yes , I am a general director of s foreign investment company

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

Amber and Ethabella arrive for work on Monday morning. Ethabella introduces Amber to a number of co-workers on the way in. Then she introduces him to here department manager. Amber also gets to meet s

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

Most managers are always looking for good ideas. They also often have experience, know more, and are in a good position to evaluate the merits of an idea. When they reject your idea, chances are, your idea may not have been as good as you thought, or

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Mrs. Woodside: Well, Mrs. Long, how do you like it here? Mrs. Long: Oh, since we had the house redecorated, it's much nicer to live in. But there are still a few things that bother us. Mrs. Woodside:

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

Presenter: Now before the weather report, we have some road news for you from Philip Thomson. Philip Thomson: Yes, well, the A4l is still very busy at the Dome roundabout this morning. Harrow Road, the A404, Harrow Road is now flowing freely, no prob

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

Accounting Assistant 会计助理 Accounting Clerk 记帐员 Accounting Manager 会计部经理 Accounting Stall 会计部职员 Accounting Supervisor 会计主管 Administration Manager 行政经理 Administration Staff 行政人员 Administrative A

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1) 职位有正职、副职之分。各种机构有自己独特的职位名称,不可混淆。英语有相应的约定俗成的译名。专门表示正职的词有: chairman 主席 president总统 premier总理 minister 部长 governor省长 mayo

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

My car has broken down. 我的车坏了。 A:Hello,Steven.Can you do me a favor? 你好,史蒂芬。你能帮我个忙吗? B:Sure,what is it? 当然,什么事? A:My car has broken down. 我的车坏了。 B:You should telephone the garage for

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

I have ample time to wait for him. 我有足够的时间等他。 A:Good morning.Welcome to ABC company.Can I help you? 早上好。欢迎来到ABC公司。我有什么可以帮您的吗? B:Good morning.I want to see your manager.I have an appointm

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Subject : What gives? 迷你对话 A: Jane, you look so sad. What gives? Jane, 你看起来很伤心。发生什么事情了? B: The manager said I was not qualified. He wanted to fire me. 经理说我不合格,要解雇我。 地道表达 What g

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

今天我们看看美国的十大高薪职业、美国人交多少税、应届毕业生又拿多少工资? 关键词: 高薪英语怎么说? High paying jobs: 高薪职业 A job pays well: 这个工作工资很高 I've got a well-paying job: 我的

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Sportsound Podcast: 11 May17 THURSDAY St Mirren manager Jack Ross in studio with Andy Barrowman Jim Spence

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

6. 介绍认识 三英文任你选 My name is... 我叫 Let me introduce you to my assistant. 让我把你介绍给我的助理。 This is Mr. Zhang , the manager of South Trading Company. 这是张先生,南方贸易公司的经理。 半个句型要

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

Fifi the flea fell in love With a clown from a flea circus fair She gave him her heart But he still couldn't see That for such a long time she had cared He put himself round all the other girl fleas Unaware that he hurt her so badly She cried in the

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(278) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐