看到一份心仪的工作正在招聘人手,你很想去试一下。事实上,你有可能是这个职位的最佳人选,但是如果你的简历不能吸引到招聘人员,还是可能会失去机会。一份能给人深刻印象的简历将

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

This Business English Pod lesson is the first in a three-part series on first job interviews. Job interviews can make anyone nervous. After all, you want to make the best impression you can. But as a new graduate, you have an added challenge: little

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语求职面试培训

一、说明工作经历Stating Your Work Experience: (1)Sales manager. In addition to ordinary sales activities and monument of department, responsible for recruiting and training of sales staff members. 销售部经理。除了正常销售活动和

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A Resume of Junjun Du No.29 Beisanhuan Road, Xicheng District, Beijing, 100029 China OBJECTIVE To contribute managerial skills to a challenging position as a recruiter. SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS -Extensive public relations work,dealing with all lev

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达 1) May I come in? 我可以进来吗? 2) How are you doing, Mrs. Smith? 你好,史密斯女士。 3) Excuse me. May I see Mrs. Smith? 对不起,我可以见史密斯女士吗? 4) Miss Wu? Will you come in

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

87. Don't take it that seriously W: I don't understand why Wang Lei broke up with me? M: Don't take it that seriously. W: I'm trying to forget. M: Don't take it that seriously and spend money on food. W: But I always want to save some money. M: Money

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语会话800句

Claim Settlement Dialogue 1 -Could I see the manager,please?I have a complaint to make. -Yes,I'm the manager here.What can I do for you,madam? -Did you have the room checked before we moved in? -Which room are you in,madam? -1102.The sheets in my ro

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 公务员口语

第一句:I am the sales manager of our company. 我是我们公司的销售经理。 A: May I take the liberty to introduce myself to you? My name is Dick Brown. I am the sales manager of our company. 我可以冒昧地自我介绍一下吗?我叫

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

第45期:Asking for Help(1) Y:I need your help. Y:我需要你的帮助。 X:Oh,whats up? X:哦,怎么回事呢? Y:I locked myself out.What do you suggest I do? Y:我把自己锁在外面了,你说说看我该怎么做? X:Well,the best thing

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 出国旅游口语一本通

Kick. 用力踢 Okay, so, I'll drop you off at work, 我先载你上班 Go to the dry-cleaners, 去拿干洗的衣服 And then take the Robertsons to go see some condos. 然后带罗伯森一家人去看公寓 Sorry. What's the plan? Oh, don't forget

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

Unit 18 How can I help you? Vocabulary Task Answer/Script A Ill be your waiter this evening. Could I please see some ID? I cant serve you alcohol without proof that youre old enough. B Could you take a look at my car? It needs work. Im not interested

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Hello everyone, I'm Creshon Saunders at the CNN.com Newsroom in Atlanta. Here is a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki vows that police will stay in the southern port city of Basra until security is restored

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(三)月

Accounting Assistant 会计助理 Accounting Clerk 记帐员 Accounting Manager 会计部经理 Accounting Stall 会计部职员 Accounting Supervisor 会计主管 Administration Manager 行政经理 Administration Staff 行政人员 Administrative A

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

PHILLIPS: Their child has brain damage and this is what they got. Sorry, no food, no service, no sympathy. Now get out. A Texas couple says that's pretty much how it went down at a restaurant and how they were treated. I guess sensitivity isn't on th

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(四)月

Talk is cheap. 说起来容易。 英文释义 Traditional expression meaning that it is easy to saysomething, but sometimes harder to accomplish it. 例句 Our new manager made many promises, but talk is cheap and so we are waiting to see if hefulfi

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

Crafting a compelling, convincing cover letter is not easy. The pressure to the capture the reader's attention without being annoying can be paralyzing. Concentrate on showing how you can contribute to the employer's success while avoiding these mist

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

Panel interviews pose unique challenges for applicants. When you interview with a single person, you essentially have a conversation with someone who might offer you a job. In panel interviews, the situation is a hybrid of a conversation and public s

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

Panel interviews pose unique challenges for applicants. When you interview with a single person, you essentially have a conversation with someone who might offer you a job. In panel interviews, the situation is a hybrid of a conversation and public s

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

So whom do you work for? 你在哪儿工作呢? NEC. NEC。 They're in the communication business, aren't they? 它们经营通信业务,不是吗? That's right. I'm the secretary to the General Manager. What about you? 是的,我是总经理秘

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说