Visiting A Factory 参观工厂 Brief Introduction 了解对方客户的商品生产主体——工厂——是对外贸易中必不可少的一环。工厂的设备、规模和工人的素质以及决策

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语300句

55. Just so-so. W: Im going to get married. M: Really? Is your bridegroom handsome? W: Just so-so. M: Hows your study now? W: Just so-so. M: Then you have to work hard on it. 56. Beware of eavesdroppers. W: What do you think of the new manager? M: Hi

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

75. Have A Nice Sleep W: Mingming, are you sleeping? M: I just went to bed. Is there anything happening? W: Then I'll talk to you tomorrow. Have a nice sleep. M: How do you wake up suddenly? W: I had a nightmare and was frightened to wake up. M: It's

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

Making appointment Dialogue 1 -Good morning. -Oh,good morning,Mr. Simmonds.How are you? -I'm fine .Thanks.And you? -Oh,busy as usual.Do you want to see Mr. Chen? -Yes,please. -Have you made an appointment? -No,I haven't.You see,I only came to the co

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 公务员口语

Uint3 II. Basic Listening Practice 1.Script M: Amy, sit down, we need to talk. Your mother and I are going to separate. W: What! Are you crazy? You cant do that! What will my friends say? I just want to have a normal family. Q: What is the girl sayin

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3

Listen to the statement and check out whats he will or won't do on the schedule tomorrow. Tomorrow will be a very busy day for me. First, I shall arrive at the office around 6:00 in the morning. Thus, I won't have my breakfast at home. After the morn

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

在当今社会中,打电话是日常交际的主要方式,它传递信息既快捷,又便利。在西方,有人把打电话形象地比喻为:让你的手指头代你走路。随着中国的入世,越来越多的外资企业将进入中国

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

现代英语的特色之一,是力求以简单的结构,表达复杂的思维。以名词作修饰语,简称名词定语(attributive nouns),便是朝向这目标的手段之一。 所谓名词修饰名词,就是以名词直接修饰另一名词

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

如果面试后的一两周内都还没有得到通知,你也可以打电话去问问,这样能让自己心中有数,当然也可以写信或发Email去查问。我们这里所讲的主要是如何打电话询问面试结果。 BASIC EXPRESSION

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Vice-President of Sales 销售副总裁 Senior Customer Manager 高级客户经理 Sales Manager 销售经理 Regional Sales Manager 地区销售经理 Merchandising Manager 采购经理 Sales Assistant 销售助理 Wholesale Buyer 批发采购员 Te

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

April 13,2000P.O. Box 36BIIT UniversityBeijing,China 100000Dear Sir/Madam: Are you searching for a telecommunications manager with expertise in project management and team leadership? I specialize in creating and implementing high-performance strateg

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Amber and Ethabella arrive for work on Monday morning. Ethabella introduces Amber to a number of co-workers on the way in. Then she introduces him to here department manager. Amber also gets to meet some of the people who will be working for him. The

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

How Not to Impose Productivity Systems On Others My baby sister visited me this weekend and brought along a stack of homework that I thought was unbelievable: shes a junior in high school and her task list had something for every class and projects i

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

TBILISI, July 19 (Xinhua) -- Twenty-year-old Tornike Shengelia has just signed a two-year contract with the NBA club New Jersey Nets, it was diclosed here on Thursday. Tornike Shengelia's manager Levan Mikeladze said that the final agreement between

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. Please respond to this conditional offer before May.15th if you accept it. 如接受此offer,请于5月15日前回复。 2. On the condition that you hand in the medical check, you can be prepared to sign the contract on May. 22nd. 上交体检表

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Accounting Assistant 会计助理 Accounting Clerk 记帐员 Accounting Manager 会计部经理 Accounting Stall 会计部职员 Accounting Supervisor 会计主管 Administration Manager 行政经理 Administration Staff 行政人员 Administrative A

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

在外事接待活动中,译员首先面临的一道难题是称谓的口译。称谓代表了一个人的职位、职衔或学衔,体现了一个人的资历和地位。称谓的误译不仅是对有关人员的不尊重,而且也会产生种种

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

Market Development Manager 市场开发部经理 Marketing Manager 市场销售部经理 Marketing Staff 市场销售员 Marketing Assistant 销售助理 Marketing Executive 销售主管 Marketing Representative 销售代表 Marketing Representative

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Accounting Assistant 会计助理 Accounting Clerk 记帐员 Accounting Manager 会计部经理 Accounting Stall 会计部职员 Accounting Supervisor 会计主管 Acting President 代理总裁 Actor 演员 Actress 女演员 Adjunct Professor 副教授

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

接机后的次日,Brian在公司里,为Johnathan 介绍自己的老板-Mr. Sun。 B: Mr. Sun, Id like you to meet Mr. Johnathan Mitchell, sales manager for Nortern Reflections of Canada. (Sun extends hand first; Sun and Mitchell shake hands) Mr. Mit

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(181) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语