There are a number of reasons why your CEO would spring a tricky question on you. Maybe they're genuinely curious and assume you have the answer. Maybe they're testing you to see whether you can think on your feet. 被CEO问迷之问题的原因有千千

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Is a bad leader still a leader, or are they just a manager in the loosest sense of the word? No matter what you call them, many managers lack fundamental training in actually managing people. Without that, it's impossible to be an effective leader. E

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Key Sentences(重点句子) 16.Excuse me, but are you Mr. Black from the International Trading Corporation? 请问,你是国际贸易公司的布莱克先生吗? 17.Allow me to introduce myself. 请允许我自我介绍一下。 18.I'm

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Todd: Do you have a good apartment in Japan? Ivan: Uh, I got one now. Yeah. It's a 2DK, 2DK. Todd: Yeah, what does 2DK mean? Ivan: Ah, it's smaller than the 2LDK, uh, it's got a kitchen and two rooms. Todd: Oh, really. Ivan: Yeah. 2LDK, maybe that it

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(175) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

A: I'm going to need a taxi. B: You don't have to restrict yourself to a taxi. We can offer you a private vehicle. A: A private vehicle, huh? No, a taxi is okay. B: Some people find a limo to be much more comfortable than a taxi. A: No, I wouldn't be

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

Lesson 26 Does Divorce Represent Social Progress? Text Divorces-a New Social Phenomenon in China Divorce used to be very rare in our country. In old times it was not necessary for a man to divorce his wife as he could easily marry another or many oth

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语教程(Oral Workshop)--高级

Hello, welcome back to Tip Top Trading where Anna is going downstairs to speak to warehouse manager, Mr Ingle. 你们好,欢迎回到Tip Top Trading,安娜正往楼下走准备跟仓库经理英格尔先生谈谈。 Youre looking a bit nervous 你看

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

会展英语对话及译文 Miss Bernat comes to Mr. Wangs booth on the last day of exhibition. She expresses her appreciation of Mr. Wangs products. At the same time, gives her own suggestions. B: Hi, Mr. Wang. 会展英语对话 W: Hi there. Im so

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

HR Review of Candidates 对候选人的评价 As part of our series on job interviews, in this Business English Pod episode we'll be taking a closer look at the process from the HR perspective. Specifically, we'll be studying the language of reaching

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

Office Manager 办公室主任 Today's podcast continues our series on business vocabulary, with a special focus on collocations or word partnerships. By focusing on words that are commonly used together you can improve your vocabulary and also your

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

(1) A: I don't believe we've met. B: No, I don't think we have. A: My name is Chen Sung-lim. B: How do you do? My name is Fred Smith. A: 我们以前没有见过吧? B:我想没有。 A:我叫陈松

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

抱歉这么晚打来的说法: 1. Im sorry to call you so late. 对不起这么晚打电话来。 2. I hope I didnt catch you at a bad time. 抱歉这种时候找你。(含有希望没有打扰到你的意思)3. I hope I didnt wake you up so e

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

June 25 6月25日 Read it! 读读看! When you have a work review, you need to meet with your manager. 你接受工作考核的时候,必须和主管会谈。 Susie and Rob had great meetings with Carol. 苏希和罗柏与卡萝会谈的过程很愉

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Carmody stared at the sidewalk, at Seanies scuffed black shoes, and heard her voice: When Buddy comes back. Saw the fine hair at the top of her neck. Thinking: Here I am, Im back. So she waited for you, Buddy. Year after year in that dark goddamned f

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

Romance Blooms in Cozy Corners of Cinemas Lovers have it tough in India's teeming financial capital, but some of the city's cinemas are playing Cupid to couples longing for time away from prying eyes.

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Key Sentences(重点句子) 109.I'd like to see the manager. 我想见一见经理。 110.Here's my card. 这是我的名片。 111.Do you have an appointment? 请问您预约了吗? 112.Is it possible for him to see me now? 他现在能见

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Vice-President of Sales 销售副总裁 Senior Customer Manager 高级客户经理 Sales Manager 销售经理 Regional Sales Manager 地区销售经理 Merchandising Manager 采购经理 Marketing and Sales Director 市场与销售总监 Director of

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Despite the fact that you always dreamed of being that person who landed a corner office before you turned 30, you're somehow still toiling away at an entry-level job. It's rough wanting more, but feeling indefinitely stuck at the lower rungs of the

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

释义: get something at (from)从买到,得到,从听到同样表示获得,取得的意思,但通常指在商店花钱买东西或者强调东西的出处,可以说成 get sth at (from) ...。 例句: She got the necklace on sale yeste

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Chinese actor Wang Baoqiang has published a surprise announcement on his Weibo account saying he will divorce his wife Ma Rong and accused Ma of cheating on him with his manager. 日前,中国演员王宝强在其个人新浪微博上发布了一个令

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻