初入职场最实用的英文句型
英语课
1. Please respond to this conditional 1 offer before May.15th if you accept it。
如接受此offer,请于5月15日前回复。
2. On the condition that you hand in the medical check, you can be prepared to sign the contract on May. 22nd。
上交体检表后,可以准备在5月22日签约。
3. This offer will be valid 2 upon your passing the legal procedure from former employer。
此offer 在你与上家公司完成法定离职手续后生效。
4. You should include envelope of the copies of your citizen ID, your highest school record, your ICBC account ID and a copy of your one-inch photo。
在你提交的信封中,请放入你的身份证复印件,最高学历复印件,工商银行账号复印件及一张一寸照片。
5. Your position will be sales manager, and this position will be report to the district manager。
你的职位是销售经理,此职位直接向地区经理报告。
6. Annual bonus includes two parts, the fixed 3 bonus and variable bonus。
年度奖金包括两部分,固定奖金和浮动奖金。
7. The company will withdraw your individual income tax from your monthly payroll 4。
公司会从每月工资里扣除你的个人所得税。
8. You may be required to be relocated to other districts of JK according to the needs of company。
公司也有可能会根据工作需要,要求你换到JK(公司)其他驻地工作。
9. HR will request you to update your personal data regularly. Further notice will be sent to division respectively。
人力资源部将会请你定期提供最新的个人信息,各业务部门将会收到进一步的具体通知。
10. it’s our company’s policy to reimburse 5 the expense incurred 6 in your travel and entertainment authorized 7 by company。
公司有政策,可为员工因公出差或娱乐时产生的合理费用报销。
adj.条件的,带有条件的
- My agreement is conditional on your help.你肯帮助我才同意。
- There are two forms of most-favored-nation treatment:conditional and unconditional.最惠国待遇有两种形式:有条件的和无条件的。
adj.有确实根据的;有效的;正当的,合法的
- His claim to own the house is valid.他主张对此屋的所有权有效。
- Do you have valid reasons for your absence?你的缺席有正当理由吗?
adj.固定的,不变的,准备好的;(计算机)固定的
- Have you two fixed on a date for the wedding yet?你们俩选定婚期了吗?
- Once the aim is fixed,we should not change it arbitrarily.目标一旦确定,我们就不应该随意改变。
n.工资表,在职人员名单,工薪总额
- His yearly payroll is $1.2 million.他的年薪是120万美元。
- I can't wait to get my payroll check.我真等不及拿到我的工资单了。
v.补偿,付还
- We'll reimburse you for your travelling expenses.我们将付还你旅费。
- The funds are supposed to reimburse policyholders in the event of insurer failure.这项基金将在保险公司不能偿付的情况下对投保人进行赔付。
[医]招致的,遭受的; incur的过去式
- She had incurred the wrath of her father by marrying without his consent 她未经父亲同意就结婚,使父亲震怒。
- We will reimburse any expenses incurred. 我们将付还所有相关费用。
a.委任的,许可的
- An administrative order is valid if authorized by a statute.如果一个行政命令得到一个法规的认可那么这个命令就是有效的。
标签:
职场英语