Dinners and Banquets 宴请
Key Sentences(重点句子)
86.It's a pleasure to have you here.
欢迎光临。
87.It's very kind of you to have invited me.
非常感谢你的盛情邀请。
88.I'm happy to host this dinner party in honor of our friends.
非常高兴能为朋友举办这次晚宴。
89.We are very honored to be invited to this magnificent dinner.
我们非常荣幸能被邀请参加这个盛宴。
90.Dinner is ready.
饭菜已经准备好了。
91.Please go to the table.
请入席吧。
92.I'm really a bit nervous now, for I know nothing of your table manners.
我真有点不安了,我对你们的席间礼节一点也不懂。
93.No wonder people say the Chinese are hospitable 1.
难怪人们都说中国人很好客。
94.I have seen it with my own eyes.
现在我算是亲眼看到了。
95.To your health and success in business.
为你的身体健康、生意兴隆干杯。
96.This food is Sichuan speciality.
这道菜是四川的特色菜。
97.Make yourself at home.
不要客气,随便吃。
98.Eat it while it is hot.
请趁热吃。
99.It's really delicious.
味道真的好极了。
100.I wish to propose a toast to our friendship and cooperation.
我提议为我们的友谊和合作干杯。
101.What beautiful colors.
色彩太漂亮了。
102.They look really inviting 2.
它们看起来真诱人。
103.We like to eat our meat and vegetables fresh.
我们喜欢吃新鲜的肉和蔬菜。
104.I think this is what makes you people so healthy.
我想正是这些使得你们身体很健康。
105.Please don't just speak.
不要光顾说话。
106.Help yourselves to have more.
请再多吃一点。
107.This is really the most beautiful desserts I've ever seen in my life.
这真是我一生中见到的最漂亮的点心。
108.Thank you for your hospitality and your dinner.
感谢你们的盛情和晚宴。
Dialogue A(Mr. Li and his colleagues are in a restaurant with Mr. Warner, a foreign manager. )(A: Mr. Li; B: Mr. Warner; C: Mr. Zhang; D: Miss Yao; H: Mr. Huang; Z: Mr. Zhao)A: Mr. Warner, it's a pleasure to have you here.
B: It's very kind of you to have invited me.
A: Now, I'd like you to meet my friends. Allow me to introduce them to you. This is Mr. Zhang, the assistant manager of our company. He is in charge of the sales department. This is Mr. Zhao. He is the finance department manager and you know, this is Mr. Huang, the director of the manager office, and this is Miss Yao, the secretary of our office. They are with us this evening.
B: Oh, how nice. I'm glad to meet you Mr. Zhang and Zhao.
C&Z: Glad to meet you, too.
B: It's nice to see you again, Mr. Huang and Miss Yao.
H&D: Nice to see you again, Mr. Warner.
A: Now, let's be seated. Have a cup of tea, please.
B: It's good to start with a cup of Chinese tea. I like it.
A: I'm glad to hear that. By the way, Mr. Warner, do you intend to have a long stay here?
B: About more than one month. This is meant go be both a business and pleasure trip.
A: That's a good idea. We hope you'll stay here for a long time.
D: Dinner is ready. Please go to the table.
- The man is very hospitable.He keeps open house for his friends and fellow-workers.那人十分好客,无论是他的朋友还是同事,他都盛情接待。
- The locals are hospitable and welcoming.当地人热情好客。