Part III Listening Comprehension Section A 11: M: As you can see from the drawings, the kitchen has one door into the dining room, another into the family room and a third to the outside. W: The door into the family room isnt big enough. Could it be

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四级英语考试听力真题

From NPR News in Washington, Im Jack Speer. Releasing a preliminary review of the events leading up to the failed Christmas Day bombing attempt against a US-bound jetliner, President Obama today called for additional steps to thwart terror efforts. A

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

[00:01.60]I hear you, kid. 至少我能听到,孩子 [00:07.12]Like? 像这样? [00:09.76]Yeah. 对 [00:16.92]Are you hearing a word I'm saying? 你到底有没有在听我说话? [00:22.68]Louis. 路易斯 [00:25.32]Come on. It's about time I

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-八月迷情

1. A US district court judge is expected to decide today if she's willing to do what President Obama has yet to accomplish. Virginia Phillips may decide to halt the militarys ban on openly gay troops. Phillips declared the don't ask, don't tell polic

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(九月)

I so cant wait for the Super Bowl. Its gonna be the best ever. Every year I always look forward to it. Its quite simply the greatest show on Earth. You cant compare the Super Bowl to any other sporting event. Its even better than the Olympics. Its on

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

I got something at the restaurant today. 我从餐厅里带了件东西回来 Any chance that envelope is filled with green onions? 那个信封里有没有可能装满着洋葱 Mommy asked me to get the green onions at the store, 老妈叫我去商店

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第三季

Kick. 用力踢 Okay, so, I'll drop you off at work, 我先载你上班 Go to the dry-cleaners, 去拿干洗的衣服 And then take the Robertsons to go see some condos. 然后带罗伯森一家人去看公寓 Sorry. What's the plan? Oh, don't forget

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

ANNOUNCER: EXPLORATIONS -- a program in Special English by the Voice of America. Today, Richard Rael and Shep O'Neal tell the story of one of America's most famous pilots, Charles Lindbergh. (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Charles Lindbergh is probably one of th

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(五)月

Fergie - Labels or love Shopping for labels, shopping for love Manolo and Louis, it's all I'm thinking of Shopping for labels, shopping for love Manolo and Louis, it's all I'm thinking of I already know what my addiction is I be looking for labels, I

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Peggy went to church every Sunday. She loved to go to church. At church she was with her family and friends. At church she was with the saints. She was with the angels. And most of all, Peggy was with God. She always talked to God in church. She alwa

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

Chapter 10 Money Trouble 第十章 金钱的烦恼 Louis was the best-liked young male swan on Upper Red Rock Lake. 路易斯是上红石湖最受大家喜爱的年轻雄天鹅了。 He was also the best equipped. 他也是装备最棒的, He not o

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

When Louis's mother saw this, she went to her husband, the cob. 路易斯的妈妈看到这一切后,就去找她的丈夫雄天鹅了。 I have news for you, she said. Your son Louis is in love, 我有个消息要告诉你,她说,你儿子路易

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Spring followed winter; summer followed spring. 冬去春来;春残夏至。 A year went by, and it was springtime again. Still no sign of Louis. 一年过去了,又是一个春天了。还是没有路易斯的消息。 Then one morning when Loui

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

A boy in the front seat of the boat pulled an air rifle from under his jacket and began shooting BB shots at Louis's trumpet. 一个坐在前座的男孩从他的夹克里掏出一把汽枪,朝路易斯的小号开起枪来。 Whenever a shot hit t

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Chapter 12 A Rescue 第十二章 救援 Louis liked to sleep on the lake. 路易斯喜欢睡在这个湖上。 At night, after blowing taps, he would waddle down to the sandy beach by the dock. 夜里,吹过熄灯号后,他就摇摇摆摆地走上船

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Dropping his slate and his chalk pencil and his trumpet, 路易斯摘下他的石板,石笔和小号, Louis splashed into the water and struck out, 跳到水里, beating his wings and kicking with his great webbed feet. 拍起翅膀,踢动着他

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

The Head Man became thoughtful. You can't take Serena from the Zoo. She will never fly again. 这个负责人开始沉思了。你不能从这动物园里把塞蕾娜带走。她永远也不能再飞了。 My keepers clipped one of her wings a few mi

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Then Sam explained his proposal for allowing Serena to go free instead of making a captive bird out of her. 接着萨姆解释了他那个允许塞蕾娜自由飞走,不要让她成为一只囚鸟的建议。 He said he thought it would be a good a

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Louis took his slate and told Sam about the fight with the keepers 路易斯拿起他的石板,告诉了萨姆他和管理员们的那场战斗, and about how the Head Man wanted to keep Serena captive by clipping the tip of one wing. 还有那个负

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

《爱情公寓》第二季第八集的最后,关谷因为自己的口音问题郁郁不欢,悠悠来安慰他,这一段的背景音乐,就是这首老歌He Loves and She Loves。剧中是男声独唱版,这里我们来欣赏一下由享有爵

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐