Section A Short Conversation 11. M: Oh, Im so sorry I forgot to bring along the book you borrowed from the library. W: What a terrible memory you have! Anyway, I wont need it until Friday night. As long as I can get it by then, OK? Q: What do we lear

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 大学六级英语考试听力真题

新课标小学英语第十册(一年级起点外研版)Reading The Girl in the Pagoda A Special Pet Louis Braille

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准小学五年级英语

[00:08.20]Lyla! Lyla! 莱拉!莱拉! [00:25.56]Louis. 路易斯 [00:29.92]Do you remember what Da used to say about princesses? 还记得小时候听过的公主的故事吗 [00:32.92]They're always looking for their prince. And you ain't no prin

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-八月迷情

[00:03.68]So, where are you from, Henrietta? 你从哪里来,西塔? [00:06.32]Johana! New York! 乔安娜!从纽约来! [00:10.48]New York? What kind of name is that? 纽约?那是什么名字? [00:12.80]No, I'm from New York. 不,我从

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-碧海蓝天

CD Celebrates Music of New Orleans 发行CD纪念新奥尔良音乐 While Mardis Gras has come and gone and the Jazz and Heritage Festival is weeks away, don't think the city of New Orleans, Louisiana

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--体育娱乐看台

U.S. First Lady Michele Obama has drawn national attention to the problem of food deserts - neighborhoods that may have plenty of McDonalds and other fast food restaurants, but no supermarket with fresh vegetables and other affordable, healthy foods.

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(七)月

Welcome to Lesson Two. For this lesson,you'll need a pencil and a piece of paper. Remember this conversation between Jake and Mike. Mike,I found Larkin.He's staying in St.Louis tonight. He's flying to Dallas in the morning. He's leaving at 11:55 A.M.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Lesson Eight.Maria and Mike are at the studio. In the conversation Maria tells Mie that everyone is..what? Is everyone happy?Is everyone good?What does Maria think everyone is? Now listen to their conversation. Mike!I'm so happy that you're directing

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

情景对话: Dan: Oh, good. Bernadette. Cute, sweet, vicious little Bernadette. 哦,太好了,伯纳黛特。可爱友好、邪恶的小伯纳黛特. Penny: Come on. She's not that bad. 别这样,她没有那么不好。 知识点讲解: C

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Chapter 16 Philadelphia 第十六章 费城 Louis worked all the last week of September for the Swan Boat man in the Boston Public Garden. 路易斯在九月的最后一周里一直在为波士顿大众公园的天鹅游艇老板工作。 He was a gr

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Louis was right. Serena, the swan of his desiring, had been caught by the fierce storm and blown all the way across America. 路易斯是对的。塞蕾娜,他思慕的这只天鹅,不幸被猛烈的风暴卷住,一直吹到了美国的这个地方

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Chapter 15 A Night at the Ritz 第十五章 里兹一夜 When the desk clerk at the Ritz Hotel saw the Boatman enter the lobby followed by an enormous snow-white swan with a black beak,当里兹饭店的服务员看到这个领着一只黑嘴的雪白大

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Just then, three young girls entered the lobby. They were giggling and squealing. 此时,三个年轻的女孩走进了大厅。她们都在格格笑着,叫嚷着。 One of them pointed at Louis. There he is! she screamed. 其中的一个把手指向

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Until the cupcake business takes off, 在蛋糕店上轨道前 I'm just gonna have to find a temp job online. 我打算去网上找一份兼职 Can I close this window that says Mexican painkillers? 我能关掉这墨西哥止痛药的网页吗 Yeah,

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

McAnespy brothers fear their way of life will not return Jeff Swicord | Port Sulphur, Louisiana 04 May 2010 Louis McAnespy is a third-generation commercial fishermen from Louisiana who fears he will lose his livelihood due to the fishing ban imposed

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(五)月

What is that, three in a row? 什么情况,你三连胜了 That would be four, actually. 实际上已经四连胜了 Oh, God. 不是吧 Come on. What do you say, we go five outta nine? 要不九局五胜,你看怎样 So you can keep abusing me? 那

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 诉讼双雄第一季

IN LEONARDOS TIME, PATRONS ORDERED TWO KINDS OF PAINTINGS. THEY EITHER WANTED PORTRAITS, WHICH WERE PICTURES OF THEMSELVES OR FAMILY MEMBERS, OR THEY WANTED RELIGIOUS PAINTINGS, WHICH SHOWED MOMENTS FROM THE LIFE OF JESUS AND THE SAINTS. THERE WERE N

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble and this week on WORDMASTER: we look at the growing need for interpreters in American hospitals and courts ... RS: And how technology is addressing shortages. AA: We start with health care. Faith Lapidus has o

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. I'm Liz Waid. Voice 2 And I'm Joshua Leo. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 The clock counts down days, hours,

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Louis: Im not saying that I havent been charmed /tʃɑ:rmd/ by Harvey, but its just so patronizing /'ptrənaiziŋ/ when you say that he can handle those things and Louis, you can only handle this. Jessica, I could have handled Gerald Tate. Jessica: A

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音