JOY: Why don't we get you some shirts? LOUIS: I want to leave. We've already been here two hours. JOY: But we should get you some shirts while we're here. You need summer shirts. LOUIS: I would rather buy them somewhere else. JOY: Why? They have eve

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 从零开始学口语

Hey, guys, you know how summer break has totally sucked so far? 嗨,兄弟们,这暑假到目前为止也太无聊透顶了吧 It's been one day, Eddie. 才过了一天而已,艾迪 Well, things are about to change. 好吧,事情现在不一样

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

That's what you're eating for breakfast? Beef jerky? 你早餐就吃这个吗,牛肉干 You've been chewing that piece for six minutes. 你这口已经嚼了六分钟了 Eddie! What happened?! 埃迪,怎么了 I don't know. I was just making a Po

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

Lesson50 Part Ⅰ Lesson 50 Part Ⅰ Warming-up Exercises Spot Dictation: Louis Braille( Ⅱ ) He studied different ways of making _____and dashes on paper. At last _____arrived at a simple system in

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力入门 (全四册)

Peggy went to church every Sunday. She loved to go to church. At church she was with her family and friends. At church she was with the saints. She was with the angels. And most of all, Peggy was with God. She always talked to God in church. She alwa

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

By Marilyn Rice Christiano Broadcast: November 26, 2003 ANNCR: EXPLORATIONS -- a program in Special English by the Voice of America. Today, Richard Rael and Shep O'Neal tell the story of one of Americ

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(下)-美国人文故事

历届世博:1904年圣路易斯世博会Louisiana Expo英语介绍The Louisiana Purchase Exposition, informally known as the Saint Louis Worlds Fair, was an international exposition held in St. Louis, Missouri in 1904. BackgroundIn 1904 St. Louis

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

And Sam did. He found a book of trumpet calls, such as they use in the Army. 萨姆办到了。他找到了一本讲吹号的书,就是诸如他们在军队里用的那种。 He read the instructions to Louis. 他把说明读给路易斯听。 Stan

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Louis stepped back into the water, the boat's lines were cast off, and Louis led the way. 路易斯回到水中时,船的缆绳已经解开了。路易斯忙游到前面导航。 He knew it was his last appearance with the Swan Boat, and he felt a

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Chapter 11 Camp Kookooskoos 第十一章 库库斯库斯夏令营 Camp Kookooskoos was on a small lake, deep in the woods of Ontario. 库库斯库斯夏令营座落在安大略森林深处的一个小湖边。 There were no summer cottages on the lak

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Chapter 14 Boston 第十四章 波士顿 Louis liked Boston the minute he saw it from the sky. 路易斯刚从空中看到波士顿,就喜欢上了它。 Far beneath him was a river. Near the river was a park. 他身下的远处是一条河。河边有

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

All day long, the Swan Boats circled the lake, carrying their load of happy people, many of them children. 一整天,这些天鹅游艇都在环湖航行着,带着那些快乐的游人,其中多数是孩子们。 Louis played his trumpet as he

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Louis nodded. He arranged his things neatly around his neck, entered the water quietly,路易斯点点头。他把脖子上挂着的那些东西整理好,悄悄地下了水,took up a position a few yards in front of the boat, and waited. 游到游艇

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Serena slipped quickly into the water and glided gracefully away. Louis followed. 塞蕾娜立刻溜进水里,姿态优美地游走了。路易斯跟在后面。 He motioned for her to stay on the lake. 他作了一个动作,让她继续留在湖上

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Chapter 18 Freedom 第十八章 自由 The news of Serena's arrival on Bird Lake had finally reached the Head Man in Charge of Birds. 塞蕾娜来到鸟湖的消息最后终于被鸟类管理处的负责人知道了。 He went out to look at her and

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

These were Louis's secret thoughts. 这些都是路易斯心里的想法。 He was the happiest bird alive. He was a real Trumpeter Swan at last. 他是一只活在世上的最幸福的鸟。他终于是一只真正的号手天鹅了。 His defect of

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

At the first note from his trumpet, she woke. 他的小号刚倾吐出第一个音符时,她就醒来了。 She raised her head and her neck straightened until her head was held high. 她扬起头,慢慢地伸直脖子直到她的头高挺起来为

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Early the next morning, long before the Zoo people came to work, Sam left Philadelphia by plane. 第二天一早,萨姆就坐飞机离开了费城,那时离工作人员来动物园上班的时间还早着呢。 Louis and Serena went along with hi

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Lucille. 露西尔 Hey, it's looking good. 这看起来不错嘛 Tell me you got good news. I do. 你应该有好消息吧, 没错 Stable Shelters' bridge loan has just been approved. 安厦建筑公司的过渡贷款通过审批了 Harvey pulled s

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 诉讼双雄第一季

Are you watching me? 你在看我吗 Do I look dashing? 我看起来精神抖擞吗 Nobody says dashing. 谁会说自己精神抖擞啊 James Bond says dashing. 詹姆斯邦德就这么说 You think you're James Bond? 你以为你是詹姆斯邦德 I

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(547) / 评论(0) 分类 诉讼双雄第一季