In some Asian households 在一些亚裔家庭里 science fair week is no joke. 科学成果周可是件很严肃的事 When your people invented everything 当大家发明着各种东西的时候 from gunpowder to sudafed 从火药到感冒药 nobod

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第一季

Okay, you ready to do our week in review? 好的,你准备好做本周回顾了吗 It really shouldn't be called a week in review 不能管它叫本周回顾了 Because we're figuring out the upcoming week. 因为我们正在为下周做规划 Okay

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

I am so excited for book club! 我们的阅读俱乐部终于开始了,我太激动了 Oh, I've been looking forward to this for weeks. 我已经期待了好几个星期了 Oh, me too. 我也是 I haven't seen you in forever. 我好久都不见你人

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

Why does your mother have to announce 为什么你妈妈要在一大早五点半 Who's hosting thanksgiving at 5:30 in the morning? 通知今年的感恩节聚会由谁举办 It's her ritual, Louis. 这是她的习惯,路易斯 She wakes up at 4:00

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

Blair在巴黎过得有声有色,被一个疑似摩纳哥贵族的帅哥Louis追求。Lily则焦急万分,请S帮着找到Chuck,他已经几个月杳无音讯了。其实我们见到他的时候简直有点认不出来,他在巴黎的新生活全

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 绯闻少女

AMERICAN MOSAIC - Names Are Read to Mark 25th Anniversary of Vietnam Veterans Wall By Dana Demange and Nancy Steinbach / Broadcast: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 16:00:00 UTC HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC, in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I'm Doug Johnson. On o

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(十一)月

Jason: Mike! Mike! Mike! If you're in there, things'll go easier on you, if you come out now! But not much! You know, I stupidly assumed that it would be impossible for you to get in trouble, with your high school principle two years after you gradu

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

Chapter 6 Off to Montana 第六章 到蒙大拿去 At the end of the summer, the cob gathered his family around him and made an announcement. 那个夏天快过去的时候,雄天鹅把他的家人招集到一起,发表了一个声明。 Children

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

In a few minutes, the cob glided down out of the sky and skidded to a stop on the pond. 几分钟后,雄天鹅从空中滑翔下来,泊到了池塘里。 They all cheered. Ko-hoh, ko-hoh, beep beep, beep beep! All but Louis. 他们都欢呼起来。

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Bright and early next morning, 第二天天刚亮, Louis arranged his slate and his chalk pencil and his trumpet neatly around his neck 路易斯就把他的石板石笔还有小号都端正地挂在脖子上, and climbed into the back scat of Mr

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

The Head Man smiled. He knew just what Louis meant. 负责人的脸上露出了微笑。他明白路易斯的意思了。 For a while the two remained silent. Louis put his trumpet aside. 他们沉默了片刻。然后路易斯放下他的小号。 T

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Chapter 20 Billings 第二十章 比林斯 On a bright clear day in January, Louis and Serena came home to the Red Rock Lakes. 在一月的某个清爽的日子里,路易斯和塞蕾娜回到了红石湖的家。 From among the thousands of waterfo

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Chapter 19 A Talk About Money 第十九章 一次关于钱的谈话 In almost everyone's life there is one event that changes the whole course of his existence. 每个人的一生中差不多都会发生一件改变其整个人生进程的事情。 T

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

One Direction members have broken the band's silence over rumours about their future, vowing: We are not splitting up. Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson told fans on Twitter the four-piece would just be taking a break. It came after a report in The Sun

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant. by Robert Louis Stevenson, Novelist 「别以收成,而是你播下的种子,来评价你的每一天。」罗伯特路易斯史蒂文森 (小说家) 罗伯特路易斯史蒂文

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

The 2011 Tesla Roadster Sport, 2011款特斯拉敞篷运动跑车 offered only to our most exclusive members. 只为我们最为尊贵的会员提供 You know your vehicles. 你果真懂车 I promise to have her back before she turns into a Pontiac. 我

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 诉讼双雄第一季

No, Mike, stop. 迈克,小心 Sorry Smooth. 抱歉,稳住 You would made a nice ballerina. 你有跳芭蕾舞的潜质 I'm not gonna apologize for my lithe physique, okay? 我的身体柔韧性确实比较好 And, by the way, I was on the wrestli

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 诉讼双雄第一季

I spent some time in the hills of old kentucky I've travelled south on down to tennessee I thought i found true love in carolina But i woke up next day in misery I'm going back to you Cuz you're the one i love Next to you is where i want to be We'll

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Is this the most fashionable World Cup ever? 最时尚的世界杯? Louis Vuitton trophy luggage, Normcore bibs and France's on-trend kit: it's all looking very stylish in Brazil. Louis Vuitton奖杯盒,Normcore分队服,还有法国潮流装备:

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The Commando Hooligans FRI 17 JUN 2016 Former international striker Louis Saha assesses France's chances of winning Euro 2016.

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版