The sunglasses we know and love today are available in all shapes and sizes. However, they appeared long after people startedexperimenting with lenses2. In Rome, Emperor Nero is said to have watched events through an emerald, which may haveacted as a

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤生活英语

In the late 1960's, many people in North America turned their attention to environmental problems, and new steel-and-glass skyscrapers were widely criticized. Ecologists pointed out that a cluster of

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方背诵文选

Everybody loves juice. Its the yummiest thing in the world. I cant think of anything tastier than a cold glass of any kind of juice. I have to have a glass of orange juice every morning. I like to spend a little extra to make sure its 100 per cent ju

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-J

a bottle of a cup of a glass of a little a lot a lot of about all day America American any ask at work Australia Australian away back basket basketball be from be over before begin big borrow bottle bread breakfast broken but buy Canada Canadian carr

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 初中英语词汇

In the first ____of my college years, I was ____ to find a job I could enjoy and I was very ____ in being able to work for a TV and radio company called Keith Fordyce. I worked in the company's _____ museum during the day and was ______ as a barman i

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听听测测

sort,种类,类别。 This factory produces different sorts of paper.这工厂生产不同种类的纸。 sort还可做动词表示分类。 Please help me sort these dishes,put the glass here and the plastic there. 请帮忙把这盘子分门别类,玻璃的放这里,塑料的放那里。 I am s

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠一词多意

But the truth is that these are mostly one-offs, boutique projects, not easily reproduced at a global scale. 但事实是这些往往都只是个例,精品工程没办法轻易的在全球范围内普及。 And that is the point. When you use mater

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲设计篇

That evening, the children were in Jessies bedroom for notebook time. Notebook time was when they talked about their clues. Jessie, who loved making lists, wrote everything into her notebook. Talking things out always helped the children think more c

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 126 The Clue in the Recycling

Hush, Little Baby 别说话,小宝宝 Hush, little baby, don't say a word, 安静,小宝宝,别说话, Papa's going to buy you a mockingbird; 爸爸将给你买只嘲鸫鸟; If that mockingbird won't sing, 如果鸟儿不歌唱, Papa's go

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 幼儿英语童谣朗读

地道美语听力播客English as a Second Language Podcast (ESLPod),是一家位于美国加州洛杉矶的英语教育研究机构推出的英文听力会话,于2005年7月23日首播, 主播Dr. Jeff McQuillan为南加州大学的语言学博士

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

At 2 a. m, Mrs. Culkin was convinced that she had heard a prowler in the living, room.

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(206) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第二册

Sculpture 雕像 Where can people easily see a sculpture in their life? 生活中,人们在哪儿容易看到雕像? They usually see a huge sculpture in front of a large buildings these days. 如今,他们一般能在大型建筑物前看到巨大

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第7册

One day when I had lost my place in the class, I came home discouraged and fretful. 一天,因为考试不理想,我沮丧和烦躁地回到家里。 I went to my mother's chamber. 我走进母亲的房间。 She was paler than usual, but she met

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

At this question, the Donkey opened weary, dying eyes and answered in the same tongue: I am Lamp-Wick. 驴子听了这声问话,睁开疲惫垂死的眼睛,用同样的语调回答:我是小灯芯。 Then he closed his eyes and died. 它说完闭

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

You are right, little Cricket, you are more than right, and I shall remember the lesson you have taught me. 你说的对,小蟋蟀,你说的太对了,我要记住你给我的教训。 But will you tell how you succeeded in buying this pretty li

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Lesson 8 A LUMP OF PUTTY 第八课 一块腻子(油灰) Did you ever see a man put in a pane of glass? He first cuts away the hard stuff which holds the old glass in its place. This hard stuff is called putty. Then with some fresh putty he fixes

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

Waitress: Can I help you Madam? Waitress: 女士,需要帮忙吗? Jessica: Could you tell me what Ants on the Tree is please? Jessica: 您能告我蚂蚁上树是什么菜吗? Waitress: Certainly Madam. It's a stir fried dish of minced pork with glass noodles. Waitre

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

The script of this programme 本节目台词 The Crystal Palace was a building made almost entirely of glass John: Hi there! Welcome to On The Town from a very interesting part of south London. I'm John, with me Oliver. We're at Crystal Palace. Oliver:

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

谷歌眼镜与隐私保护 Google has been selling its newest high-tech device, Google Glass, to a select group to test the technology so it can be improved for the mass market. The biggest criticism has been about privacy. 谷歌公司在美国向一

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2013年8月