赖世雄初级美语入门篇 63

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(831) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美语入门篇

Good top stories from ABC news. Emergency crews say call conditions today will help them get on top of hot spots remaining on a fire in Victoria Surf coast that destroyed more than one hundred homes on Christmas day. Authorities say Noughtyet House i

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2015年

[00:15.49]Could You Please Tell Me How to Make a Long Distance Call? [00:22.33]A. Excuse me. Could you please tell me how to make a long distance call? [00:31.87]B. Sure. Dial one. Dial the area code. Then, dial the local phone number. Have you got i

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 快捷之路交际英语1

The giant transparent balls that have become the latest craze in amusement parks and shopping malls may be dangerous. Some safety experts, including the U.S. government, even say they could be deadly. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 创新英语

A new public opinion study shows many Canadians are unhappy about people entering Canada illegally from the United States. Such border-crossers are mostly people from the Middle East and Africa. Some say they traveled to Canada because they were afra

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(三)月

V.Main Measures to Cope with NuclearAccidents核事故应对处置主要措施 By referring the advanced international standardsand drawing on worldwide mature experience, Chinahas defined working measures to control, mitigateand cope with nuclear ac

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

VIII.International Cooperation and Exchangesin the Field of Nuclear Emergency Preparedness核应急国际合作与交流 As a member state of the International AtomicEnergy Agency (IAEA), China has always been, alongwith the other members, dedicated

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

> 联合国撤出在阿富汗的工作人员 UN Withdrawing Workers from Afghanistan Lisa Schlein Geneva 12 Sep 2001 15:17 UTC The United Nations is pulling its foreign aid workers out of Afghanistan i

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(5)

From NPR News in Washington, I'm Nancy Lyons. NATO is denying it was trying to kill the Gaddafi family after reports that some members died in an air strike. Teri Schultz reports in the politically charged incident. NATO issued an unusual early morni

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

今天我们要学的词是malfunction。 Malfunction, 是失灵的意思。A United Airlines flight made an emergency landing because of a landing gear malfunction, 由于飞机起落架失灵,美国联航的一架客机被迫紧急着陆。The ho

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

今天我们要学的词是contain。 Contain是动词,有控制的意思。截至到星期天,美国已经确认了20例猪流感患者。U.S. government declared a public health emergency to contain the swine flu outbreak, 美国政府宣布公共

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Reflection on Natural Disasters 1. 最近国内外灾害不断发生,这些灾害引起了我们对于自然所做的行为的再一次思考。 2. 你是如何看待自然灾害的? 3. 我们应该采取哪些措施来尽可能避免这些灾害和

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

1.A massive fire North of Los Angeles has doubled in size, burning nearly two dozen homes and threatening thousands more. It's among at least eight fires currently burning in California. Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has issued emergency declaratio

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2009年(九)月

Experts say Iceland's strong sense of community has solidified its so-called happiness maintenance, which is a consistently high happiness rate even when the country is in crisis. 专家表示,冰岛人强烈的社会意识巩固了当地所谓的幸

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Hurricane Sandy Bears Down on Eastern US Watches and warnings are posted up and down the U.S. east coast as Hurricane Sandy sets its sights on the Atlantic seaboard. Forecasters with the National Hurricane Center say they do not expect Sandy to weake

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

本期内容: Doctors in the National Health Service in England voted to strike over a new contract which will cut overtime payments for unsocial hours.The 37,000 junior doctors (many of them experienced) may now offer emergency care only on Decemb

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

本期内容: Questions about vampires in Poland and vegetarian sausages are among the most bizarre phone calls made to consular staff, the Foreign Office has said. It has compiled the strangest calls from Britons abroad in 2018 in a bid to remind

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

❤ 模仿文本:Now it's an important moment in the psychology of Europe's single currency zone. For the past three years Ireland has relied on an emergency funding from international creditors including European Union to stay afloat and navigate

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Ninety minutes after the blast, ash began to rain down on Yakima, Washington, 爆发90分钟以后,灰烬开始雨滴般地洒落在华盛顿州的亚基马。 a community of fifty thousand people about eighty miles away. 那是个有5万人口的社

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

文本: Max: Chloe... you're back. Chloe: Whoa! Down, Max! You get one kiss and now you're all over me... Max: I'm just... I'm just--I'm so glad you're here! Chloe: You sound _(1)_, but thanks for the morning grope. Since we were up all night playi

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文