email-电子邮件 embarrass -使尴尬 embassy -大使馆 embrace -拥抱,怀抱 emerge-浮现,出现 emergency -紧急情况,不测事件 emit -发出,射击 emotion -情感,感情,激情 emphasis-强调 empire -帝国 employee -雇工,雇员 employer -雇主,雇佣者 employment-工作,职业 enabl

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

救命啊,来人啊 Help! 着火了! There's a fire! 快打119火警电话! Hurry! Call the fire emergency number 119. 地震了! Earthquake! 发生交通事故了。 There's a traffic accident here. 快叫救护车 Call the ambulance!

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

Sean 有飞行恐惧症,可他偏偏又是国际销售代表,需要经常旅行。同事 Mimi 开玩笑说,他可真是选错了职业。Mimi 说, M: You certainly picked the wrong profession! You are an international sales representative - t

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Ladies and gentlemen, on behalf of the crew I ask that you please direct your attention to the monitors above as we review the emergency procedures. There are six emergency exits on this aircraft. Take a minute to locate the exit closest to you. Note

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 中级类英语听力

Are you a good person to have around in an emergency? I am, I think. I have a very cool head and I dont panic easily. The most important thing to do in an emergency is stay calm. If you do this, you can think straight and decide whats best to do. Als

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-E

Medical emergencies are not always easy to recognize. Yet any delay in emergency treatment could mean the difference between life and death or permanent disability. The American College of Emergency Physicians is a professional group for doctors who

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

64 联合国为巴勒斯坦难民筹集更多资金 UN Needs More Funds for Palestinan Families Lisa Schlein Geneva 22 Jun 2001 23:41 UTC The United Nations is seeking $77 million in emergency assista

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(1)

Joaquin Archivaldo Guzman Loera, known by various aliases including El Chapo, 59, arrived in the As the emergency in the south of Madagascar continues into the lean season between harvests, the United States government has donated an additional $2.7

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(二月)

A ALLERGY(变态反应) ANDROLOGY男性学 ANESTHESIOLOGY麻醉学 B BIOCHEMISTRY MOLECULAR BIOLOGY 分子生物学 C CARDIAC CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEMS 心血管系统 CELL BIOLOGY细胞生物学 CHEMISTRY, MEDICINAL医学化学 CLINICAL NEUROLOGY临

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

By Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: September 17, 2003 This is Phoebe Zimmermann with the VOA Special English Health Report. Would you recognize a medical emergency? The American College of Emergency Physic

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(下)-环境与健康

Forecasters warn conditions will remain volatile in southern California as a powerful storm slams into the region. The 4th Pacific storm in a week has led to street flooding, snarl roadways and cancel flights. States of emergency have been declared i

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(一月)

美国等国举行地震救灾演习 People around the United States and in dozens of other countries took part last week in an earthquake drill called the Great ShakeOut, an event that teaches them what to do when a real earthquake strikes. 美国等数

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2014年10月

China has expressed its deep concern over the bloodshed in Egypt and urged all parties to exercise the maximum restraint before a political process can restart. Foreign Minister Wang Yi highlights China's position during a phone call with his Jordani

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

MOSCOW, May 13 (Xinhua) -- The main and backup(后备) crews that will fly to the International Space Station in June have passed preflight tests and are ready for space travel, the Russian Cosmonauts Training Center said Friday. The main crew includ

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Key Sentences(重点句子) 570. We've got a bit of a crisis on in Mr. Parker's office. 帕克先生的办公室人手有点紧张。 571.I was wondering if you could help us. 我想知道你是否能帮个忙。 572. His secretary has just t

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Emergency Relief Fund 紧急救援基金 Emergency Relief Fund Committee 紧急救援基金委员会 Emerging Asian Bond Market Conference 新兴亚洲债券市场会议 emerging market 新兴市场 e

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

Well' I gotta get away Just skip town with the top down And drive all night High time that I kick back and I loose track And get out of sight Yeah' I'm caught in a state of emergency I'm goin' down if I stay Gotta get away Feels like my head's in a v

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Todd: Now, Barbara, it's really good to see you. I heard that you were in the hospital. Barbara: Yes, I was. I got sick in august last year and luckily I was with my students and the lady was a nurse. She and her husband drove me to the hospital. I w

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Topic 1-The New Generation of Graduates is in No Rush to find Jobs 2016 seems to be another difficult year for employment as this year's graduate numbers soars to an all-time high of 7.65 million. If we include numbers from vocational schools and sec

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Todd: Now, Barbara, it's really good to see you. I heard that you were in the hospital. Barbara: Yes, I was. I got sick in august last year and luckily I was with my students and the lady was a nurse. She and her husband drove me to the hospital. I w

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂