Unit 11 Hospitals and Clinics 医 院 和 门 诊 Part One: Expressions 1. Are you all right? 你还好吗? 2. Hes not answering. 他没有回应。 3. Someone has passed out. 有人昏倒了。 4. Thats a nasty infection you have. 你得了严重的

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

Rachel:Good, you guys are all here! 太好了,大家都在。 Ross:Hey! What's up? 怎么了? Rachel:Well, I have a job interview at Ralph Lauren tomorrow! 我明天要去拉夫罗伦面试 All:Congratulations! Ohh, that's great! 恭喜,太棒了

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

From President Trump today, a summons to battle opioid addiction. He called for new action, but not necessarily for new money. William Brangham begins our coverage. As you all know from personal experience, families, communities and citizens across o

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

[00:01.76]He won't return my calls. l leave messages and he won't call me. 他不回我电话,我留言了,他也不回复我 [00:05.04]No. 没有 [00:05.16]- Did you guys get into a fight after the prom? 你们参加舞会之后吵了一架? [

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-姐姐的守护者

After a 32-hour-siege French police have killed the gunman accused of murdering 7 people in southern France.23-year-old Mohamed Merah opened fire on police as they stormed his apartment in Toulouse.He was shot in the head by police marksman as he tri

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2012年

Jaguar Killed After Olympic Torch Presentation 美洲豹参与奥运圣火传递仪式因逃跑被击毙 This is Whats Trending Today: 这里是今日热点节目。 A jaguar was killed in Brazil on Monday after it got out of its leash. 周一,巴西

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

||1 emmother-in-law/em |n. |[C] the mother of one's husband or wife |岳母;婆婆 ||||Her mother-in-law helps her to take care of her child and she is grateful. |她婆婆帮她照料小孩,她很感激。 ||2brilliant|a.|1. very good; very clev

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语读写教程词汇 第一册

Well, air traffic controllers in Minneapolis where a Northwest commercial plane flew passed its scheduled destination, werent the only ones concerned, it turns out the White House was also monitoring the situation, but its still unclear if president

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(十)月

A: I cant find my purse! B: What was in your purse? A: It contained my wallet and passport. B: How much money was in your wallet? A: There was about $200 in my wallet, and I had some travelers checks in there, too. B: We can call American Express to

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

1. Where shall I register? 我要在哪儿挂号? 还能这样说: How can I register? Where is the registration office? 应用解析: (be) in register 对得齐,配准; on register 有嫌疑,被怀疑,被注意; out of register 对得不

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

在美国如果没有车你是寸步难行的,所以很多去美国的朋友会租车自己开。但是开车时用到很多英语的词你都知道怎么说吗?比如怎么描述我的车被追尾了/被擦了一下,或者被交警拦下说你超

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

[00:00.30] 10.Working Christmas Day [00:03.78]It was unusually quiet in the emergency room on December 25. [00:08.47]I was triage nurse that day. [00:11.19]I didnt think there would be any patients, sighing about having to work on Christmas. [00:15.6

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 温馨夜读II

12 Calling for an Ambulance GLOSSARY to lose consciousness to faint; to black out; to become unaware of where oneis and what is happening around oneself for a period of time, often because onehas been hit on the head or has had too much to drink * Ha

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之就医和人际交往

She opened the manual. She looked under E for emergency brake. She looked under B for brake. Unbelievable, she said. There's nothing in here about the emergency brake. He said, It's got to be in there somewhere. You know what? Maybe it's just a fault

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

UNITED NATIONS, Nov. 1 (Xinhua) -- China on Tuesday urged the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) to further strengthen its leading role in enhancing global nuclear safety and promoting relevant international cooperation. Wang Min, Chinese depu

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I'd heard a story from a Berber tribesman using a camel carcass as an emergency shelter in a sandstorm. 我曾听柏柏尔部落的人讲过一个故事 在沙尘暴来临时 用骆驼尸体作紧急避难所 The smell was absolutely disgusting. 那气

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

A: I can't find my purse! B:What was in your purse? A: It contained my wallet and passport. B: How much money was in your wallet? A: There was about $200 in my wallet, and I had some traveler's checks in there, too. B:We can call American Express to

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游-Travel

Topic 1: Medical records found with junk sellers leading to information leakAccording to the newspaper Legal Evening News, patient's medical records have been sold to waste collectors. Patient information such as age, medical history, and contact inf

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Hi,everybody,hi.I'm so happy,this is our first week of shows. 你们好吗 我太开心了 这是节目的第一周 And I'm happy to be back,doing what I love doing with the people I love doing it to 很高兴能够回来 对我喜欢的人做我喜欢

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Words and Their Stories: Mayday Now, the VOA Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. A listener from Venezuela sent us a question about the meaning of the expression mayday. He wrote that he often hears this expression in movies. Mayday is a

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(391) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(四)月