[00:17.93]Night Shift [00:22.07]夜班 [00:34.64]All this started when I was working as a night guard. [00:39.05]My first two years as a guard [00:41.31]I was working at the control center as an operator [00:44.78]where the entire emergency [00:47.24]c

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语灵异故事

When a snail crossed the road, he was run over by a turtle. Regaining consciousness in the emergency room, he was asked what caused the accident.

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

四、核应急能力建设与保持 Sticking to the guidelines of versatile compatibility, resource integration, interdisciplinarysupport, and integration of military and civilian capabilities, China builds and maintainsnational nuclear emergency ca

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

AS IT IS 2015-10-02 Hurricane Joaquin Roars Up US East Coast 美国东海岸遭遇飓风袭击 One person died Thursday as storms moved toward the East Coast of the United States from the Bahamas. State officials up and down the coast warned resident

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Arab League Holds Emergency MeetingGreg La Motte Cairo 22 Aug 2001 09:57 UTC At the request of Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat, Arab foreign ministers are gathering in Cairo Wednesday for another eme

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(4)

HOUSTON, Jan. 8 (Xinhua) -- Fire broke out at a nuclear power plant Tuesday in the U.S. state of Texas, forcing one of two units to be shut down, U.S. media reported. No injuries were reported in the fire, which erupted in the Unit 2 main transformer

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

We hope to finish today, Tuesday, which is day 69 since our miners got trapped. We are really working as fast as possible to get these miners out. We are not really about declaring mission accomplished. We are basically met the necessary conditions t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

A lot of landmarks right now in Nashville under water. Lets start with the good news though. The good news is, Brooke, that the Cumberland River has crested and is on the way down. They hopes its gonna be back in these banks within the next 24 hours.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(五)月

III.All-round Promotion of Nuclear EmergencyPreparedness三、核应急一案三制建设 China lays great store by the planning, andlegislative/institutional/regulatory systems (knownin Chinese as One Planning plus Three Systems)associated with nucl

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

I.Current Situation of Nuclear EnergyDevelopment and Nuclear EmergencyPreparedness一、核能发展与核应急基本形势 It was in the mid-1950s that China embarked on itsnuclear industry. Over the past more than sixdecades China has made constan

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

reface 前言 The discovery of the atom and the subsequentdevelopment and utilization of nuclear energy gave anew impetus to the progress of humanity andgreatly enhanced mankind's ability to understandand shape the world. Yet, the development ofnucle

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

Small business owners are known to have busy schedules, many different responsibilities, and a steady flow of important decisions to make. Despite the fact that we may want to get it all done, all the time, the simple truth is that there are only so

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

A group of UK aid agencies has launched a joint fund-raising appeal to help more than 10 million people affected by severe drought in the Horn of Africa. Thousands of families in desperate need of food and water have trekked for days from Somalia to

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

[1] The snow is over, but there is still a tough road ahead for folks in the Mid-Atlantic. With parts of the region buried under three feet or more of snow, emergency officials say there is only so much plows and snow blowers can do. Authorities say

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(二月)

Simulation Helps Control, Manage Traffic 模拟有助于控制、管理交通 Controlling traffic is a complex and high cost problem in many developed countries. It becomes more difficult and costly with the ever-increasing number of cars on the road

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Person Infected With Zika Virus Through Sexual Contact 美国首次发现经性接触感染寨卡病毒病例 Officials in the southwestern state of Texas have reported what may be the first case of the Zika virus being transmitted in the United Stat

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Here are some of the phrases we've heard today, that can be used in an emergency. 下面是我们今天听到的一些句子,可以在紧急事件发生的时候用上它们。 If you see a fire, raise the alarm. 如果发生火灾,要拉响警报。

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

A travel ban was imposed on New York and its suburbs Saturday, with authorities effectively shutting down America's most populous city as a massive snowstorm pummeling the eastern United States gathered pace. New York state Governor Andrew Cuomo impo

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Language Points 1. I tried doing a backflip on flat ground, but I landed on my head. 2.I sent her a dick pick. It backfired spectacularly when she showed me hers which was bigger than mine. 3.I was flirting with this girl and I didnt look forward so

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Homelessness in France 法国的流浪者问题 Down and out in Paris 露宿巴黎街头的流浪汉们 Tolerance has its limits 包容的底限 Sundy nights in Paris are busy on the northern tip of the Canal Saint-Martin. On either side of the water

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列