STEVE: I need help. I think my arm is broken. KELLY: Alright. Have you been to this hospital before? STEVE: No, I haven't. I need help quick. It hurts really badly. KELLY: I understand. It's good you came to the emergency room. STEVE: Let me see a d

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(198) / 评论(0) 分类 应急英语口语

[00:01.80]We should be all right with that lot looking after us, eh, ducks? 在他们的关照下,我们会没事的,是吗,宝贝儿? [00:07.08]Well, it didn't stop them from bombing us, did it? 嗯,这也不能阻止他们轰炸我们啊,

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-当风吹起的时候

HEALTH REPORT - Recognizing Medical EmergenciesBy Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 This is the VOA Special English Health Report. The Red Cross Medical emergencies are not always

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(十)月

A: Where are you feeling the pain? B: I cant stand up! My stomach is killing me! A: Can you put your hand where it hurts the most? B: It hurts smack in the middle of my gut! A: Did this just come on suddenly? B: I felt OK until an hour or so ago, and

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

Ann was in the waiting room. A few others were waiting there also. Ann looked at her watch. Her appointment was for 9 a.m. It was 9:10 a.m. Where is the doctor? Ann asked the secretary. He had an emergency. He'll be here any minute now, said the secr

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Linda is at the hospital? 琳达现在在医院? Yes. She's in the emergency room. 是的。她在急诊室。 Why aren't you with her? 为什么你没和她在一起? I'm picking up some things for her. 我给她带些东西。 How did she get t

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

More than 2,000 representatives of world oil and gas companies, academics and industry experts are in Houston this week for the 30th annual conference(会议) sponsored by Cambridge Energy Research Associates, or IHS-CERA. With prices rising, partly

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A bus featuring a new security system debuted in south China's Guangdong province last Friday to make it easier for passengers to escape during emergencies. 上周五,配有新型安全逃生系统的汽车在广州面世,这会使得广大乘客在

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Key Sentences(重点句子) 555. I'm calling to ask you to attend a press conference at 3 o'clock this afternoon. 我打电话来是通知你去参加今天下午三点钟的一个新闻发布会。 556. Where will it be held? 新闻发布会在

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

WASHINGTON, May 27 (Xinhua) -- The United States suggested on Tuesday that its citizens leave Libya immediately due to unpredictable and unstable security situation in the North African nation. The State Department issued an updated travel warning, a

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

90. If you are submitting your resume in English, find out if the recipient(收件人) uses British English or American English because there are variations between the two versions.(2006年6月) 【分析】本句为复合句。主句为find out。第

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

黎巴嫩反对外国军事干预叙利亚 BEIRUT, Sept. 3 (Xinhua) -- Lebanese President Michel Suleiman expressed Tuesday his rejection of foreign military intervention in Syria, calling for reaching a political solution to the unrest in the neighb

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(276) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

重要词汇 1 delivery 送达;交付;分娩 a pizza delivery man 比萨饼递送员 a delivery room/ward 产房;产科病房 deliver 2 service 服务;服役 public service 公共事业服务 emergency service 紧急救援服务 A:Okay,I'll t

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

LIMA, May 5 (Xinhua) -- A total of 53.5 million people in Latin America and the Caribbean suffer from hunger or malnutrition, experts said at an international forum here Thursday. Juan Garcia, coordinator of the 5th work-group meeting of the Latin Am

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Language Points 1)Dial 9-1-1. 第一步:拨打911 2)Stay calm. 第二步:保持冷静 3)Know the location of the emergency and the number you arecalling from. 第三步:知道发生紧急情况的位置,和你正在使用的电话号码

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

He walked into the emergency room waiting room. The clerk asked, Can I help you? He said, These are for the ER staffdoctors, nurses, and everyone else that works in ER. She asked, What are they? He said, They're hot, fresh pizzas. What else comes in

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

BEIJING, Feb. 24 (Xinhua) -- Police in Beijing municipality have performed an emergency response drill in their preparations for the country's annual legislative and political advisory sessions, a police officer said Friday. The drill was organized t

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

巴西安装防间谍邮件网络 BRASILIA, April 2 (Xinhua) -- Brazil's Ministry of Defense Wednesday began installing a secure digital communication network for federal government offices, a government source said. The system, named Expresso V3, ai

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Aug. 6 (Xinhua) -- China has initiated an emergency response and early-warning plan for disaster relief in order to cope with the severity of typhoon Haikui, according to a circular issued by the National Commission for Disaster Reduction on

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Itwasahit-and-run. 这是一起肇事逃逸事件! 例句: A:Canyouhelpmyfriendplease?It'sanemergency.Hewasjusthitbyacar. 您能帮一下我的朋友吗?这是紧急情况。他刚被车撞了。 B:I'llcallanambulance.Lethimliedownthere.Iknowso

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语