U2 - One Is it getting better 感觉好些了吗? Or do you feel the same 还是依然毫无起色 Will it make it easier on you now 你感到轻松些了吗? You got someone to blame 你终于找到了可以怪罪的人 you say 你说 One love 一

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(178) / 评论(0) 分类 英文分手歌曲

You only love me for my big sun glasses And my Tony Lomas And my Dodge Dart classic You said I'll be Johhny and you be June I'll ride with you to the moon But guess what? Chorus: You can't ride in my little red wagon The front seat's broken and the a

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

歌曲 : Africa 艺人 : Karl Wolf 音乐星级 : ★★★★★ 所属专辑 : Bite The Bullet 发行年代 : 2007 风格 : RB 相关介绍: 26岁的Karl Wolf既是词曲作者,制作人及歌手.这位加拿大蒙特利尔出生的音乐人显然不是新人了.早在他出个人专辑之前.他已经是位获奖的词

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

1.The Dow closes up as talks drag on in Washington about rescuing the nation's financial institutions. Plans for a 700-billion-dollar bailout come as US suffers its largest bank collapse in history. Republicans on Capitol Hill want less government i

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(339) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2008年(九)月

Standing at this liquor store Whiskey coming through my pores Feeling like I run this whole block Lotto tickets and cheap beer That's why you can catch me here Tryna scratch my way up to the top Cause my job got me going nowhere So I ain't got a thin

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Shall we talk about our kids clothes for a minute, ok? Does it irritate you sometimes the way your son or daughter dresses? How about when your son has draggy pants like this? Does this just drive you nuts? Im sorry but this is New York State Senator

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(五)月

英语中对女性的称呼可谓丰富,且谐趣十足。这些称呼多用于口语,表现出称呼者对被称呼者的态度、情感以及彼此之间的微妙或显而易见的关系。 1、old hen老婆子 俗语,男性用语,专用于中年

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

is it getting better or do you feel the same will it make it easier on you now you got someone to blame you say... one love one life when it acute;s one need in the night one love we get to share it l

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

[Chorus:] It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do I bless the rains down in Africa Gonna take some time to do the things we never had Hear the drums echoing tonight But she hears only wh

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

这一期我们了解一下,肿么样才能让自己的表达更加的口语化,更加的自然~嗯,就好像你每天都是用英语和人交流一样。。。让自己的英语表达更加口语化!100条实用小Tips,吐血总结! 1. 不

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

He hain't been a sittin' so all day, has he? said the landlady. 你这么坐了一天了? 老板娘问。 But all we said, not a word could we drag out of him; I almost felt like pushing him over, so as to change his position, 魁魁格不回答任何

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

The euro zone 欧元区 That sinking feeling (again) 那种再次下沉的感觉 If Germany, France and Italy cannot find a way to refloat Europe's economy, the euro may yet be doomed 如果德国、法国和意大利找不到办法重振欧洲经济,

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Greece and the euro 希腊和欧元 Crisis revisited 危机重现 The euro is still vulnerable, and Greece is not the only problem 欧元仍然脆弱不堪,而希腊不是其中唯一的问题。 IT WAS almost exactly five years ago that the euro c

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

European Central Bank President Mario Draghi (C) and ECB vice-president Victor Constancio (L) meet the press at the new European Central Bank Headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany, 04 December 2014. [Photo: Imagine China] ECB Keeps Interest Rates Unchan

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

FRANKFURT, Nov. 20 (Xinhua) -- European Central Bank (ECB) President Mario Draghi on Friday said the ECB would act quickly to raise inflation if needed. Speaking at the European Banking Congress 2015 here, Draghi said, If we decide that the current t

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Mario Draghi backed a public bailout of Italys troubled banks in exceptional circumstances, even as he hailed the eurozone for its resilience in the aftermath of Britains decision to quit the EU and left interest rates on hold. 马里奥?德拉吉(Ma

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The sun has gone completely blank for the second time this month suggesting that Earth could be heading for a mini ICE AGE. 本月已经第二次出现太阳黑子完全消失,这预示着地球可能迎来迷你冰期。 Earlier this month, there

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

This started simple Like it always does With not much to lose I thought I had control That I could always walk away If things turned bad We were thick as thieves 'til I became the one Who always went too far And I couldn't hear you Now here I stand A

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

破擦音[dr] 发音要领: [dr]是浊辅音一一舌位:先做好发[d]的口形准备,然后将舌尖轻抵在上齿龈发[d]音,并迅速将舌头滑到[r]的部位上;声带:振动。 技巧提示: 练习发[dr]时,可以参考zhuo的发音

发表于:2019-02-28 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 英语国际音标

Stay alive Heaven holds a place for us tonight I am paralyzed Close your eyes Drive away the cloud that hides the light And leave the pain behind Dead alive find a way to bury all the lies Escape the hate inside Cause I dont want to fall or let you g

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲