Practice: listen and repeat Is there anything good on tonight? What are you watching? There's nothing good on tonight. What else is on? Is it all right if I change the channel? Why do you always watch reruns? What's on tonight? Is there anything on

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(183) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语

Maria: So Alex we were talking about what I would like to change about myself so I was wondering what would you like to change about, for example, appearance? Alex: For me I've actually had some fun changing my appearance in the past. I have had the

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

A:Shawn,how long have you been in China? Shawn,你来中国多久了? B:A bit over 4 months,I guess. 四个多月了,我想 A:Have you noticed any difference between Chinese and Canadian? 有没有

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

drag sb through the mud 拖人下水 draw on 依照 ; 依据 draw up 草拟 ; 准备 drooling around her all the time 一直对她垂涎三尺 drop by 顺道拜访 drop dead 去你的 drop in on sb 拜访

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

lady-killer 引诱女人的男子 laid eyes on 见过 last final 期末考试的最后一天 last minute rush 最后一分钟的匆忙 last word 最新成就 laughing matter 无关紧要的事 lay asi

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

部门经理Paul Chen和他的上司Sue Krammer要开除一名雇员。 P: Sue, I really need your help with this one. S: Oh? What's the problem? P: I've been asked to fire Tom Smith. S: Oh...yeah...firing someone is hard. I've had to do it many time

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Artist: Andy Tubman Song: Quiet Inside I couldnt make the colors match today I dont know what else to say Except I tried and they cant say I didnt I dont like the stuff theyre feeding me They dont like the things I see But I dont think I need to be

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Quiet Inside 渗入灵魂的极度感伤 拨动了心底最疼痛的弦 - 支离破碎 演唱者:Andy Tuman 机缘巧合地接触Andy Tuman的《Quiet inside》,却似命中注定般疯狂地迷上这首歌,自认为自己并不是饱含艺术细胞

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

Think I'm stranded but I don't know where I got this diamond I don't know how to shine In the sun where the dark winds wail And these children leave their rulers behind As we cross ten leagues from a rubicon The matchsticks for my bones If we can lea

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

I know she said it's alright But you can make it up next time I know she knows it's not right There ain't no use in lying Maybe she thinks I know something Maybe maybe she thinks its fine Maybe she knows something I don't I'm so, I'm so tired, I'm so

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Germanys central bank cut its forecast of the countrys economic growth rate this year to 2%, from 2.5%. 德国央行将该国今年的经济增长预期从2.5%下调至2%。 The Bundesbank thinks the external environment is driving up uncertainty in

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人要闻

只要坚强一点点:A Little Bit Stronger Artist:Sara Evans Song:A Little Bit Stronger Woke up late today and I still feel the sting of the pain But I brushed my teeth anyway I got dressed through the mess and put a smile on my face I got a l

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

陈豪在北京的一家美国公司工作了一个月。今天下午他有机会见到公司总裁。第一次见面怎么才能给美国老板留下一个好印象呢?他决定去和Mary谈谈。 (Office ambience) 陈:Mary,我下午会见到总

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

听歌学英语:Lady Gaga最新单曲Born This Way INTRO: It doesnt matter if you love him, or capital H-I-M Just put your paws up cause you were Born This Way, Baby VERSE: My mama told me when I was young We are all born superstars She rolled my hai

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Sara Evans,美国乡村女歌手,她的声音不说特别有特色特别甜美,但是舒畅动人,温暖人心。2011年她发行了新专辑Stronger,主打单曲A Little Bit Stronger,也是一首给人安慰的好歌~ A Little Bit Strong

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

英语学习笔记: drag v. 拖累 ;拖 haul v. 拖,拉 coal v. 加煤 ;n. 煤 burden n. 负担 ;v. 使负担 drag somebody kicking and screaming into something 在违背别人意愿的情况下要求某人做一件事情 drag somebody over

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

The European Central Bank said it will do whatever is necessary to preserve the euro. Bank president Mario Draghi told a London investment conference Thursday that Europe's key financial institution is ready to do whatever it takes to protect the cur

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Who needs a house up on a hill When you can have one on four wheels And take it anywhere the wind might blow? You don't ever have to mow the yard Just hang a map and throw a dart And pray to God the engine starts and go Water and electric and a place

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

I'm coming out of my cage And I've been doing just fine Gotta gotta be down Because I want it all It started out with a kiss How did it end up like this It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss Now I'm falling asleep And she's calling a cab While he's

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Dialogue 1 Mark: Hi, Jingjing. You seem to have a good energy about you todayI mean, even better than usual. 马克:嗨,京晶,你看起来今天活力满满,我是说,比平时状态还好呢。 Jingjing: Can you guess the reason? 京晶:你

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台