陈豪在北京的一家美国公司工作了一个月。今天下午他有机会见到公司总裁。第一次见面怎么才能给美国老板留下一个好印象呢?他决定去和Mary谈谈。 陈:Mary,我下午会见到总裁,这是第一

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 职场礼节英语

Folsom Prison (johnny cash) I hear the train a coming it's rolling round the bend And I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when I'm stuck at Folsom Prison and time keeps draggin' on But that train keeps rolling on down to San Antone When I wa

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Scientists: Spiders Use Electric Fields to Move through Air Scientists have long wondered how spiders can use the webbing they make to fly. The 19th century English naturalist Charles Darwin commented on their behavior when very small spiders landed

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(七)月

12 Hiring Business Consultants GLOSSARY consultant a person whose job is to give advice on a particular topic, based onhis or her knowledge and experience; a person hired to complete a job or aproject for a company, but is not the companys employee*

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之商务英语

部门经理Paul Chen和他的上司Sue Krammer要开除一名雇员。 P: Sue, I really need your help with this one. S: Oh? What's the problem? P: I've been asked to fire Tom Smith. S: Oh...yeah...firing someone is hard. I've had to do it many time

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Once a week, Neil went grocery shopping. He always made a list, but he always forgot to put one or more items on the list. This used to anger him, but now he just accepted it. You're not as sharp as you used to be, he told himself. It was Fridayshopp

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

61. I pretend to give him the cold shoulder. 我故意假装冷落他. give someone the cold shoulder 是

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

Gala ,一支四人乐队,来自北京的年轻英式乐队。主唱苏朵大着舌头的英语让人觉得快乐,这首《Young For You》自然毫不掩饰着简单旋律却让人感觉无限美好... 图片1 Sunday's coming I wanna drive my c

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Many rivers to cross But I can't seem to find my way over Wandering I am lost as I travel along The white cliffs of Dover Many rivers to cross and it's only my will That keeps me alive I've been licked washed up for years and I merely survive because

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I couldnt make the colors match today 我找不到一种颜色来搭配今天的心情 I dont know what else to say 我不知道还有什么可以言说 Except I tried and they cant say I didn't 他们怎可以否定掉我曾经的努力 I dont like

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Volunteers Help Revive LA's Concrete River Thousands of volunteers turned out on a recent weekend to remove the trash that has been deposited by winter rain storms. The Los Angeles River was lined with concrete in the late 1930s and 1940s, after year

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(五月)

The European Central Bank has announced a new stimulus package to boost economic growth in the euro zone. ECB President Mario Draghi cut the banks main interest rate to 0% for the first time. The bank will also increase its increasingly bond-buying p

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2016年

苏姗大妈09年新专辑首支单曲 Wild Horses Wild Horses Susan Boyle Childhood living is easy to do The things you wanted I bought them for you Graceless lady you know who I am You know I cant let you slide through my hands Wild horses couldnt

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Every night seems dinner and wine Saturday girls I was never in love, never had the time In my hustle and hurry world Laughing myself to sleep, waking up lonely I needed someone to hold me, oh It's such a crazy home town It can drag you down Till you

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Woke up late today and I still feel the sting of the pain But I brushed my teeth anyway I got dressed through the mess and put a smile on my face I got a little bit stronger Riding in the car to work and I'm trying to ignore the hurt So I turned on t

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Vampire Weekend,过周末的吸血鬼会干什么?当然是一扫平日的阴暗习气,也来阳光灿烂一回。来自美国的Vampire Weekend,音乐有着明亮跳动的背景。 Artist:Vampire Weekend Song:Campus I wake up, my shoulde

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

地点:公寓外的街道 人物:罗斯,钱德勒,莫妮卡,菲比 事件:看到本骑着自己的童车,莫妮卡和菲比都回忆起了自己有关童年的自行车的往事。 Monica: Oh yeah, I remember mine! Ohh, it was my sixth

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Woke up late today, I still feel the sting of the pain. But I brushed my teeth anyway, got dressed through the mess and put a smile on my face. I got a little bit stronger. Riding in the car to work, and I'm trying to ignore the hurt. So I turned on

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

歌词: Your play is incense turned into uncalled sweats after all youve done, and Im over you yeah I know your heart is out the door Let me grab my feelings from the floor With everything said, and Ill get over you yeah Im Just playing Oh baby why

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

迷你对话1 A: Stop monkeying with my reading lamp! Its my birthday present. 别摆弄我的台灯。那是我的生日礼物。 B: I have just have a look. I wont break it. 我只是看看,我不会弄坏它的。 地道表达:monkey with some

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(189) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语