生词: drag queen:A male transvestite; also, a female impersonator

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

A different sort of car concern across the country - illegal street racing, putting the pedal to the metal is often glorified on the big screen, but in reality street racing can be deadly, killing dozens of people every year. Its become such a proble

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2009年

1. come along,出现。 eg:You should be ready to solve any problem that maycome along. 你应该随时准备解决可能出现的问题。 2. pool,(为共同目的)合出(资金,物资,想法等)。 eg:If we pool our ideas, we may be able to produce

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

Jeff: Joanne, lets not make this divorce any more acrimonious than it already is, okay? Lets just get down to business and start dividing this stuff up fairly, so we can go our separate ways, alright? Joanne:Fine with me. I just want to get this over

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

04Describing a Bad Experience GLOSSARY to rope (one/someone) into to lure or to convince someone into doing something* The car salesman roped me into buying the old used car after he told me that the car had previously been owned by a famous actor. l

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之餐饮娱乐

各位亲爱的朋友们,欢迎来到早间课堂《抛招接招》小节目,我是Juliet。 今天我们继续说聚会。这样的聚会是在晚上举行,通常大家都只喝一种含有酒精的饮料,会使人有点晕得飘飘然,聚会

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

We are just starting January secrets today, the super model, Heidi Klum, revealing her health and beauty secrets, for looking runway ready to our Cecilia vaguer. Take a look. Hi everybody. Runway ready, super models felt. In one word, perfection. Hei

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

I couldnt make the colors match today 我找不到一种颜色来搭配今天的心情 I dont know what else to say 我不知道还有什么可以言说 Except I tried and they cant say I didn't 他们怎可以否定掉我曾经的努力 I dont like

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

I'm coming out of my cage And Ive been doing just fine Gotta gotta be down Because I want it all It started out with a kiss How did it end up like this? It was only a kiss It was only a kiss Now Im falling asleep And shes calling a cab While hes havi

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Intermediate -New Guy in Town IV (C0060) A: All right, drag her over here, and help me tie her up. B: I cant believe she fell for it! She is a lot more gullible than I thought! A: Well, you gotta admit, my acting was brilliant! B: Whatever. I was the

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Have there any connection between Shiva and the Gangers? When you see the huge drag loss that Shiva has, and that's he is supposed to have tamed. The untamed ...Gangers. In his drag loss, yeah. So the Gangers close through his drag loss like the hill

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2015年

AILSA CHANG, HOST: We've been following for a long time now a story about an invention that could save thousands of Americans every year from really serious accidents. Industry has resisted adopting it. And now, regulators in Washington may take step

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

【课堂热身】 首先,let's warm up。我们先来做个热身,进入Review(复习)环节。我们在第19课中谈到了熬夜族这一类人,用美语称之为a night owl,a nightbird,or a night person,and so on。熬夜族人要熬

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

By Paul Sisco Washington 25 April 2008 A new type of swimsuit developed by Speedo is raising Olympic concerns and helping smash world records in Olympic trials.VOA's Paul Sisco has more. Speedo representatives say it is the most technologically advan

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(四月)

Erica: So your suggestion is to hire outside consultants to handle the extra work associated with the expansion . Stefan: I think there are a lot of benefits: we get someone with the right expertise quickly, we can use him or her as needed , and we c

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

I do a lot of driving in my job. You would think that driving several hours each way would get old really fast, but I have ways of making an interminable drive seem much more exciting. I like to drive fast on the freeways. I usually pass all of the s

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

在你面前的我,并非真实,我们也不是彼此所需。你给了我万丈高山,我需要的却是海洋。在火山周围,我们的爱,慢慢熔化、消失 Artist: Damien Rice feat. Lisa Hannigan Song: Volcano Don't hold yourself l

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 金属