People don't often look back on the early 1900's for advice, but what if we could actually learn something from the Lost Generation? 通常人们不会为了求取生活妙方而去回顾20世纪初的年代,不过如果那个垮掉的一代真的能

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天,Michael和他的中国同学李华约好了在中央公园见面。他们在对话中会用到两个词:drag和trip。 L:对不起,Michael,我迟到了。地铁误点了。 M: Hey, Li H

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 Modern English 洋话连篇

陈豪在北京的一家美国公司工作了一个月。今天下午他有机会见到公司总裁。第一次见面怎么才能给美国老板留下一个好印象呢?他决定去和Mary谈谈。 (Office ambience) 陈:Mary,我下午会见到总

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 空中美语初级

Next autumn, when you see geese heading south for the winter, flying along in 'V' formation, you might consider what science has discovered as to why they fly that way. As each bird flaps its wings,it creates uplift for the bird immediately following

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(182) / 评论(0) 分类 幸福是一种态度

Police are searching for a man disguised as an elderly woman during a bank robbery. WHDH's Michelle Relerford reports Wearing a knee-length women's stretch coat, colorful scarf and lots of makeup, this suspect walked into Citizens Union savings bank

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

Childhood living is easy to do The things that you wanted I bought them for you Graceless lady you know who I am You know I can't let you just slide through my hands Wild horses couldnt drag me away Wild, wild horses, couldnt drag me away I watched y

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Topics: American Movies-American Graffiti; American Presidents-Franklin Pierce; magazine versus journal; straw man argument and cognitive dissonance; several and actually Words: graffiti to graduate drag race to be based on tagline profitable soundtr

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 空中美语初级

Cry if you're hurt, if you're sad or if you're upset It doesn't mean you're weak It is just releasing all the emotions you have inside Afterwards, you'll feel better than before. 如果你受伤、伤心、难过 那就哭出来 这并不表示你很脆

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

核心句型: Don't just pay lip service to what I ask of you. 对于我要求你做的事,别只是口头敷衍。 pay lip service最初是指那些在教堂做礼拜的人,机械式的背诵圣经经文,并没有思考经文当中的意思。

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is dragged versus drug. I've been renovating a condo, and last week I posted a message on Twitter that started out with the sentence I drug myself over to the condo. I was sharing this bit of information to get to the

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Directions: Write a composition entitled On Disasters. You should write at least 120 words according to the outline given below in Chinese: 1. 人的一生中,可能会遇到一些灾难事件,给我们的生活带来意外的打击。 2. 面对灾

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

英语学习笔记: decision n. 决定;决心;判决 spill v. 溢出;洒 procrastination n. 拖延;耽搁 chin n. 颏;下巴 Was my face red! 特别不好意思。 I'd like to sleep on it before I make my final decision. 我要想一想再

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Fearless 乡村公主泰勒最新专辑主打英文歌 演唱者:Taylor Swift taylor我们都很熟悉把,特别是她的成名作our song。Fearless来自她的新专辑,新专辑的歌仍延续了乡村音乐的风格!!! 英文歌词 th

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

'Cause god makes no mistakes I'm on the right track baby I was born this way Don't hide yourself in regret Just love yourself and you're set I'm on the right track baby I was born this way Post-chorus: Ooo there ain't no other way Baby I was born thi

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

I hear the drums echoing tonight But she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation She's coming in 12:30 flight The moonlit wings reflect the stars That guide me towards salvation I stopped an old man along the way Hoping to find some long forgo

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

今天李华碰到了倒霉的事,Michael 大力相助,真够朋友的。李华会学到两个常用 语:a drag 和to start from scratch。 M: Hey, Li Hua. How is your history project going? L: 你

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

True Dedication! 好投入啊! Mrs. Fortesque was getting more and more worried. 福特斯克太太越来越担心。 Her husband had left for a round of golf early in the morning and by mid-afternoon he still wasn't home. 因为她先生一早出去打

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话

Is it getting better Or do you feel the same Will it make it easier on you now You got someone to blame You say One love One life When it's one need In the night One love We get to share it Leaves you baby if you Don't care for it Did i disappoint yo

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

The perfect words never crossed my mind, 'cause there was nothing in there but you, I felt every ounce of me screaming out, But the sound was trapped deep in me, All I wanted just sped right past me, While I was rooted fast to the earth, I could be s

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

What have we done to each other We didnt start out like this So from one heart to another Is there something that Ive missed You were so desperately patient All you could do was drag it out Now all I see is time we wasted And I know without a doubt I

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐