Why did you choose ABC Company? 你为何选择ABC公司? Why did you choose ABC Company? 你为何选择问题ABC公司? Becausc it is one of the Fortune 500 companies. 因为贵公司是世界500强之一。 ABC is one of the long-established cor

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

By Parke Brewer Lee Lai Shan competes in women's windsurfing, or Mistral, competition. Her first Olympics was in 1992 in Barcelona, where she placed 11th. But she won the gold four years later in Atla

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--雅典奥运

一、审题的精确性 根据专家对于过去2年独立写作考题的分析,发现有90%以上的题目属于支持/反对型: 2011.01.30 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Because the change of the society is so rapidly,

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Chapter 3 Playing Fair 公平交易 Hi, Bill. It's Masha Black at MPPM Ltd. How are you? Hello, Marsha, I haven't heard from you in a long time. I'm great, and you? (对话详见Disk 1-10) For Your Information(背景介绍) I did my best for my clients, but I n

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Hey! Lennie! Good to see you. You too. Kim's doing okay? Yeah, seems like the usual Kim. Lennie! Honey? Sir, back away now! I didn't do this. Put your hands up! Now! Wanted for murder. Suspect's name: Bryan Mills. 21, he joins the army. At 23, he joi

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

13.Progress in both areas is undoubtedly necessary for the social, political, and intellectual development of these and all other societies; however, the conventional view that education should be one of the very highest priorities for promoting rapi

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

12. In addition, the computer programs a company uses to estimate relationships may be patented and not subject to peer review or outside evaluation. 【分析】复合句。句子的主语是 the computer programs,a company uses to estimate relati

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

Current, Former Students Say Formal College Advice Not That Helpful Terri Tchorzynski works hard to help young people in the American state of Michigan succeed after they complete high school. Tchorzynski is a school counselor at a special public sch

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十)月

根据1997年6月全国高等教育自学考试指导委员会最新颁布的《英语写作基础自学考试大纲》的规定,英语写作基础这一课程着重培养考生英语写作的基本技能,重点教授英语写作的最基础内容:

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The upcoming climate change summit in Copenhagen comes amid warnings that rising temperatures and changing weather patterns are having a devastating impact on poor countries, especially in sub-Saharan Africa. Peter Heinlein | Addis Ababa 06 December

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

this time next year明年今日 This time tomorrow明天这个时候; Just imagine, we could be home this time tomorrow想象一下,明天的这个时候我们就到家了。 this time yesterday昨天这个时候 He was watering the flowers this ti

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Hello everyone, and welcome to the White House. For more than 200 years, this building has served as the Presidential residence and office, a setting for so much of our history and a symbol of America to the rest of the world. 大家好,欢迎访问白

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

今天我们要学的词是pressing。 Pressing, 紧迫的。芝加哥市的市长说, Crime fighting is the city's most pressing challenge, 击犯罪是芝加哥市最为紧迫的挑战。 The most pressing issue for the current administration is

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

International aid agencies report emergency operations for earthquake victims in Haiti are slowly gathering steam. But, they say they are working under severe constraints and it will take time before essential, critical needs are met. The United Nati

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

Sharapova getting used to long season in WTA Tour BEIJING, Sept. 29 (Xinhua) -- After years of playing in the WTA tour, Russia's world number two Maria Sharapova has managed to cope with the long season with her experience. It's a pretty long season

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Could a writing robot make novelists obsolete? 机器人作家会让人类小说家失业吗? It might not happen anytime soon, but then again, it might. In Japan, a short novel co-written by an artificial intelligence program (its co-author is hum

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Chinese Premier Li Keqiang has announced the country will once again seek to lift many more people out of poverty in 2016. Political advisors have been offering their insights and proposals on how this can be done, based on their own experiences and

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Family Relations I heard one of the criteria some girls use when looking for a boy friend is the boy doesn't have any parents. Is this correct? Its an over statement. But it certainly reflects the sensitive relationships in the Chinese family. In th

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 英语畅谈中国文化

17. Happy-go-lucky Chengdu A: People like to call Beijing a political city because its the capital and there are lots of bureaucrats. Even taxi drivers talk politics. Shanghai, on the other hand, is viewed as a city of fashions. Ever since the 1930s,

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语畅谈中国文化

本期内容: Ryanair is entering the corporate-jet market. The Irish airline has customised a Boeing 737-700; the 60-seat aircraft will be available for hire by the hour. In recent years the budget carrier has softened its no-frills image: in 2014

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读