Skills to Help You Perfect Your Communication More and more people in business and elsewhere are beginning to understand how important communication really is. The ability to communicate well is what

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语广播节选

It has recently been announced that a new high school may be built in your community. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details in your answer. 「范文」 A New High School in the Community Education is a top priorit

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:知识就是力量

Jiang Wan is a young mother living in Beijing. Like many in her age demographic, she prefers to shop online, and gravitates toward foreign products for her baby girl. I usually choose to buy well-known brands in bulk. I think when it comes to childre

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

Asking for Time Off Johnny: I just found out that the manager is letting Neal take Friday off. I asked him two days ago for Friday off and he turned me down! Francesca: Neals wife is pregnant, so maybe he needs time off to go with her to a doctors vi

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之商务英语

10 Ways To Stand Out at The Next Party 10个方法让你在聚会里脱颖而出 Since it is Memorial Day weekend and many of you will be spending time with family and friends, I thought you would enjoy a lesson that you can put into practice this we

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

25 Tips to Staying Married 25 Years 25个保持婚姻新鲜感的秘密 Yesterday, we celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary. 昨天,我们庆祝我们结婚25周年纪念日。 We cant believe we are old enough to have been married for 25 years. 我们

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Mideast Peace is a Priority - Bush Scott Stearns White House 7 Aug 2001 19:56 UTC President Bush has written to Egyptian leader Hosni Mubarak to 1)reassure him that the United States still considers p

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(4)

Hi!everybody, this is Tod Smith with Little Things Matter.The Title of today's lesson is Know When to Slam on the Brakes 大家好。我是托德史密斯为您讲述小事业重要。今天课程的题目是懂得生活中何时该适可而止 As we

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Essaouira's fishermen are getting ready for another year out on the water. All through this Moroccan port, the sounds of boat building and the smell of fresh paint are optimistic signs. But a lot of these is just wishful thinking. Essaouira's sea cat

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2010年

英语学习笔记: Package 包裹 Postcard 明信片 Postal clerk 邮务员 zip code 邮编 Priority mail express 优先特快件 I need to mail this packageto Florida, please. 我要把这个包裹寄到佛罗里达 How much is the postage? 请问邮

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Go on, get out of here, before I blow your damn heads off! 快走,离开这里,否则我让你们脑袋开花 We're not gonna hurt you! 我们不会伤害你的 Yeah, well, that's what they all say. 对,他们都这么说 How do I know you're n

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Researchers studied the attitudes towards family life of 2,500 dads around Britain who work full-time. 研究人员对2500名父亲进行了调查,想知道家庭生活对他们而言意味着什么。 They were asked to identify the roles they per

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Part 2. Network and networking. A. keywords. connection, systems, broadcasting, television, computers, relations, Vocabulary. costly. A1. Listen to a report about the word network. Supply the explanation for the word. New things in this world changed

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 step by step 3000 第一册

prior bill of sale 居先卖据 prior equitable interest 优先的衡平法权益 prior interest 优先权益 prior life interest 优先终身权益 prior transaction 优先交易 prior trustee 前任受

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

Many freshmen feel anxious about their majors. Most believe that their major will determine their future: what they do and how much they get paid. 许多大一新生患上专业焦虑症,他们大都认为,专业决定未来:做什么?赚多少

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

You had my back. 你救了我。 You needed me. Felicity told me where you were headed. 你需要我。费利西蒂告诉我你去哪了 You ok? I'm the killer, remember? 你还好吗?我是杀手,记得吗? I've killed before, Oliver. It's jus

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Hello everyone, and welcome to the White House. 哈喽各位,欢迎来到白宫。 For more than 200 years, this building has served as a presidential residence and office 超过两百年以来,这栋建筑供总统住所及办公室所使用--

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情

有一次和朋友聊天,忽然看到了一个小孩,大概两三岁的样子,一直冲着我们笑。我们也非常开心的和这位小朋友打了招呼。随后朋友说道:你知道为什么小孩子那么可爱吗?因为他们的眼睛

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Simple Plan - Crazy Tell me what's wrong with society When everywhere I look I see Young girls dying to be on TV They won't stop 'til they've reached their dreams Diet pills, surgery Photoshopped pictures in magazines Telling them how they should be

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(198) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲