preserve -保护,维持 pressure -压力,压迫 presumably -大概,可能 prevail-流行,胜行 previous -在先的,以前的 priest -神父,牧师 primarily -主要地,首先 prime-首要的,最好的,壮年 primitive -原始的,早期的,简单的 prince -王子 princess -公主 principal-最重要的,

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

Smart 词汇记忆组群 129 promote vt. ① 促进,发扬 ② 提升『同』 elevate, upgrade remote a. ① 遥远的,偏僻的, ② 关系疏远的 emotion n. 感情,情绪 motion n. ① ( 物

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 司马得四六级研究生词汇记忆

联合国呼吁增加对非洲的经济援助 UNCTD Calls for Doubling of Africa Aid Michael Drudge London 12 Sep 2001 19:57 UTC The United Nations has called for a major 1)infusion of aid money to Af

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(5)

25 Tips to Staying Married 25 Years 25个保持婚姻新鲜感的秘密 Yesterday, we celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary. 昨天,我们庆祝我们结婚25周年纪念日。 We cant believe we are old enough to have been married for 25 years. 我们

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

3. NEVER say the word divorce. 永远不要说离婚这个词。 If you are committed to building a long-term healthy marriage, 如果你致力于构建一个长期健康的婚姻, make a vow to each other that you will never say the word divorce or

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Teaching is one of the most important jobs in the world. Even though its so important, it isnt very well paid. Teachers dont get a lot of money. This is surprising because most governments say education is their top priority. Teaching is also one of

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-T

1. Q: What does the woman mean? A) The man can stay in her brother's apartment. B) Her brother can help the man find a cheaper hotel. C) Her brother can find an apartment for the man. D) The man should have booked a less expensive hotel. 2. Q: What d

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

Anyone who seeks a college education will face some challenges. These include difficult projects, busy schedules and complex social situations. The new responsibilities of being an independent adult can be frightening. And for an international studen

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(三)月

By Scott Bobb Huambo, Angola 17 September 2007 International civic groups are in Norway to mark the 10th anniversary of the treaty banning anti-personnel landmines. The Treaty has been signed by 155 countries and activists say it has brought thousand

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(九月)

AS IT IS 2015-04-18 Brazil Working to Clean Dirty Olympic Bay 巴西为迎奥运清理河岸垃圾 Around the world, people are excited for the 2016 Summer Olympic Games. The host city for the events is Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The city is known as Ci

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(四)月

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: Here's an idea that sounds pretty obvious. Before you spend lots of money on an aid program, wouldn't you want to run a test to make certain the program actually works? If you want to help farmers, should you buy them seeds or just

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

Let me offer you a few suggestions: 我来告诉你一些建议: 1. Start your mornings by sitting in silence. Rather than watching the news, reading the morning paper, or opening your computer, find a quiet place to just sit and think. 1.从早晨开

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Well, serve your man according to my next guest, all women should be a wife first, a mother second, and then focus on their career third. She calls Hillary Clinton a lousy wife while saying Laura Bush

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

eliminate vt.排除, 消除v.除去 解析:eliminate the possibility of排除可能性 【同】 remove, dismiss 【辨析】remove可以表示将某物移到某处,不带感情色彩; dismiss常指上

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

WASHINGTON, Jan. 15 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama will unveil a comprehensive package of gun violence reduction proposals on Wednesday, including renewing assault weapons ban and tougher background checks, said the White House on Tuesday. I

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

CCD 分辨率 CCD Pixels 影像分辨率 Image Size ISO 感光度 Sensitivity 镜头性能 Lens 数字变焦 Digital Zoom 自动对焦 Autofocus 手动对焦 Manualfocus 一般对焦范围 General Sho

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Donated organs will have priority when it comes to boarding airplanes at all civil airports in China, according to a regulation released by the Civil Aviation Administration of China recently. 根据中国民航局日前发布的一项规定,捐献器

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

There are so many things I wish I had known while growing up. No one ever tells you the hard truths of life. Maybe its because they cant stomach it, or maybe its because they think its just something you have to experience firsthand to understand. He

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

Anna, are you free to talk in my office now?Yes Paul.What's wrong? 安娜,现在有空来我办公室谈谈吗?当然,保罗。出什么事了? Hold on I just need a quick bite on a biscuit that's better.Now, that was Nice'n'Cheesy. 等下,我

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

作文题目: 论教育的重要性 参考范文: Importance of Education China, as a developing country, is determined to catch up with and even surpass the developed ones. I think that one of the best possible ways to do so is to give first pri

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导