第二单元 1 My tooth really hurts. My whole mouth hurts.I have to go to the dentist. 2 I'm leaving now. I have to work early tomorrow. 3 Words are not for hurting other people. Words are for encouraging other people. 4 Confident people never get h

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(174) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语

Cristoph Kramer is a football player from Germany. Just weeks after playing his first match for the national team, he was added to the list of players for international footballs 2014 World Cup. In the United States, the sport is called soccer. Chris

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(七)月

A: I have been getting headaches almost every day lately. B: Have you just started getting a lot of headaches? A: I never had very many headaches before, but the last few weeks I have been getting a lot of them. B: Have you had any unusually stressfu

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

Register a trademark 注册商标 A: Hi, Lily. How are you doing? 嗨,丽丽。最近怎么样? B: Great. I'd like to have the trademark of my new product registered. But I am not clear about the procedures. 很好。我想给我的新产品注册商

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

That ran counter to our core belief. 这将同我们的核心信念背道而驰 Technology should benefit everyone. 技术应当让每个人受益 So we worked to close the digital divide. 于是我们开始行动 试图缩小这一数字鸿沟 I mad

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

(man) I need to make sure you understand how to get housing for next year. When you entered as first-year students this year, the school assigned you to a dorm and a roommate, but next year as returning students you'll choose both your roommate and

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力短文

Washington, D.C. has a complex relationship with graffiti and street art. Local street artist Gobi knows this well. Not long ago, a police officer caught him spraying colorful paint on the side of a building. Gobi did not get permission to put his de

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Members of the media gather at the airport where delegates are arriving for the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) forum in Lima November 21, 2008. [Agencies] SINGAPORE - Airport lounges can ease some of the pain of traveling, and the SUMAQ VIP

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Larry和李华刚刚在餐馆吃完饭。李华今天要学两个常用语doggie bag和back burner。 LL: This is waaaay too much food for me to finish. I guess I'd better ask for a doggie bag. LH: 怎么啦,你不会是想吐吧。 LL: Huh? No! I

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

[0:0]preserve pressure presumably prevail保护,维持 压力,压迫 大概,可能 流行,盛行 [0:46.7156]previous priest primarily prime在先的,以前的 神父,牧师 主要的,首先 首要的,最好的,壮年 [1:35.6159]primitive prince princess principal [2:24.1320]principle pri

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 闭着眼睛飘单词 四级词汇

The retailer Gap is to close 175 stores across North America over the next few years as it attempts to turn around the business. 为了让业务好转,零售商Gap将在未来数年内关闭175家北美门店。 A limited number of European shops w

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

地道美语听力播客English as a Second Language Podcast (ESLPod),是一家位于美国加州洛杉矶的英语教育研究机构推出的英文听力会话,于2005年7月23日首播, 主播Dr. Jeff McQuillan为南加州大学的语言学博士

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

AS IT IS 2016-06-24 New Flying Eye Hospital Gets Off the Ground 新型飞行眼科医院发展迅猛 Many of the 285 million people who have vision problems live in low-income countries, according to the World Health Organization. The WHO says most p

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

You could also say This is our number one priority and then delegate tasks to the team to help you get the order sorted. 你还可以说这是我们的首要任务,然后把工作分配给大家,让他们帮助你解决。 Good luck!Oh thanks.Tom

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

CCD 分辨率 CCD Pixels 影像分辨率 Image Size ISO 感光度 Sensitivity 镜头性能 Lens 数字变焦 Digital Zoom 自动对焦 Auto focus 手动对焦 Manual focus 一般对焦范围 General Shooting Distance 近拍对焦范围 Macro Shooting Distance 光圈范围 Aperture Range 白平

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

托福听力常见对话场景词句整理!托福听力考试中常见的场景对话内容的词句的总结,记住这些词句有助于你对对话内容和场景的判断,从而正确地答案。即使你没有完全听懂对话,你也可能根

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

模仿文本: Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Nethanyahu has been sounding warnings about the agreement. It was, he said, an historic mistake. But speaking tonight inSan Francisco, President Obama said tough talk wasn't enough, the priority was to

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Information Society by Richard Sidaway Once upon a time societies were organised around religion, farming, trade or industry. In many parts of the world today this is still true, but something else is becoming more important - the exchange of informa

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语音频杂志

Thank you.Thank you very much.I live in new york.I got gresh haircut.New york. 谢谢 非常感谢 我住在纽约 刚剪了个头发 纽约 Fresh haircut before the show,before I left. 上节目前剪了个头发 我离开之前 I said to the barber

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

听力文本 Recording 11 录音11 Listening Section 1 听力部分1 A: Hi Sam, we'd better start planning the party, it's in less than two weeks, isn't it? A:山姆,你好,我们最好开始计划这场派对了,还有不到两周时间,不是

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(227) / 评论(0) 分类 剑桥雅思报考指南